Community > Posts By > Lpdon

Lpdon's photo
Sun 10/28/18 10:30 AM

POS, Obama blaming the right for the massacre on Jews while hanging with his buddies bill ayers and Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam is a evil group, but Obama and Keith Ellison each support it. I blame the left and their anti- white rants for All the recent violence. If the left wants a war they will lose just like their losing this election.

You forgot his buddy Reverend Wright.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 10/28/18 06:15 AM

I. Will be Happy, when the Election is Over ! whoa

So many stupid NEGATIVE commercials on Politians running for office.

So much extra Mail in my box .

Hopefully it turns out what is best for USA. .

November 6

Go Vote. :thumbsup:

I agree...… Your comment made me think. I though the Democrats were all about saving the environment and trees? Well so far this election cycle I have gotten more mailers from Democrat's, the candidates and their PACS on an average of 5 mailers from the Democrats for every one mailer from Republicans.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 10/28/18 06:07 AM
Every poll showed that Hillary was going to win in 2016. Polls don't mean anything anymore. That's why the Democrats are worrying and downplaying the blue wave. Even Bernie and the DNC chair have come out and minimalized it. They realize they wont win the Senate and there is a good chance they wont flip the house how ever they will win a few Governorships.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:18 AM

Maybe they planning other tactics with the LEFTIST.

This bomb thing got me thinking. Remember Obama's good buddy Bill Ayers saying famously in 2008 that the Weather Underground didn't do enough..... He has been at Antifa rallies.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:16 AM

The cult like mantras and slogans repeated in the political threads got me thinking about the Hare Krishnas. I know they used to be all over the airports but have been pretty much chased out. I wonder where their stomping grounds are now or if they are strictly an online movement in these modern times. Has anyone seen any lately?

They have renamed their movement it is now called Antifa.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:16 AM

The cult like mantras and slogans repeated in the political threads got me thinking about the Hare Krishnas. I know they used to be all over the airports but have been pretty much chased out. I wonder where their stomping grounds are now or if they are strictly an online movement in these modern times. Has anyone seen any lately?

Lpdon's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:13 AM

???
Lincoln was republican and Kennedy (both robert and john, who were assassinated) were democrat, so I dont understand the logic here.

Figures you cant connect the dots.... Let me do it for you. Lincoln was assassinated by DEMOCRATS pissed off over losing the Civil War and Slavery. JFK was assassinated by DEMOCRATS, theres only one man who could have pulled all the strings for that to happen and that man was Lyndon Johnson who famously stormed out of the Oval Office madder then hell saying that he was going to kill those Kennedy's. You need to remember Kennedy and Johnson HATED eachother, it was a ticket put together by the DNC to appease voters, especially with Johnson coming from a delegate rich state like Texas. It's also no secret that Johnson wanted the Presidency desperately.

not so much

lincoln was assassinated by a Confederate sympathizer, one person, one persons issue, not a whole party (lets remember todays partys are not those of lincoln's age)

JFK was claimed to be assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald, one person, one person's issue, not a whole party , one person who self identified as communist

the point still standing, that when it comes to assassinations, no party has a monopoly on being the perp or the victim.

Do you not know your history. Lincoln may have been shot by one man but it was a huge conspiracy. That's how Booth was able to evade capture and was protected until President Johnson ordered the US Military to bring the people to justice by any means necessary. Many people were killed during capture, arrested and convicted and some sentenced to death over the plot. It wasn't just a lone wingnut with a gun.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:08 AM

I kinda like Elko.

Presidents 41 through 44 allowed the country to
fall too far to the left... As have many in congress.
We need to move to the right, just to get us back
to detente.

Elko has become a strategic point in Nevada political races. Basically the Republicans will lose most of Vegas, that's a given. They will lose part of Washoe and Part of Carson City but Republican's take the rurals by large numbers too. That's why a Democrat has never come close to winning Congressional District 2 that covers all of Northern Nevada. Currently help by my good friend Congressman Amodei who I have known for many years.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:03 AM

history lesson ms harmony...kkk was founded by democrats...your party

no, not quite. I was not alive in 1860s and those founders were conservatives fighting against liberals. My party is not now considered conservative by any stretch.

No they weren't. It was founded by prominent Democrats named in a previous post.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 10/28/18 04:57 AM
Edited by Lpdon on Sun 10/28/18 05:00 AM
Before anyone brings his Dumba$$ up David Duke was a Democrat his entire life until he decided to run for office and take advantage of a jungle primary where a Republican candidate held the advantage. The moment he entered the race the entire Party disowned him. It was the only time in the history of our country that we had every living former President, Vice President and Current President and Vice President get involved in a lowly state Assembly race and all endorsed and campaigned for his Democrat opponent. Nixon, Ford, , Reagan, Bush Sr., Quale all got involved in that race and campaigned heavily for a Democrat. The first time in history that's happened with either party.

Interesting fact about Duke, one of the few state law makers in history that had 99% of his bills killed before they could go-to a full vote. One bill he did write that passed was actually a damn good law. It prevented convicted criminals from profiting from their crimes... Shortly after that law went nationwide. That was in response to the growing popularity of people like Charles Manson and Richard Ramirez selling art and profiting off their cult status.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 10/28/18 04:50 AM

History lesson

KKK was founded in Pulaski TN in 1865
the KKK was founded by confederates

Who were the confederate states?

Mississippi, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas

which way do these states lean today? Republican.

its region, more so than party, the regions have evolved and altered their parties of choice.

The KKK was founded by Nathan Bedford Forrest a very prominent Democrat who was a high ranking officer in the Confederate Army due to his prominence.

Then lets looks at all the ties top elected officials have to the KKK, including well into thee 1980s! A Democrat who was President aired the screening of Birth of a Nation at the White House and praised it, he was also a former Klansman. Several Democratic Governors, Congressmen and Senators were Klansmen including a one of the most vile and evilest men to hold office in America, Robert Byrd who was 3rd in the line of Presidential succession BTW. He maintained his Klan ties until at least the 1980's including voting against the civil rights act, the equal rights act etc. Oh and how about President Johnson who laughed when signing the Civil Rights Act who famously said while laughing "We will have those N****rs voting for Democrats for the next hundred years". BTW Republicans voted 100% for the act and Democrats did not.

Yeah, the Republicans are sure the party of racism.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 10/28/18 04:40 AM

Very interesting thing happened this week. President Trump was in Elko, Nevada. If you've never been there your not missing much at all. It's a smaller town in the middle of no where. He drew a crowd of over 10,000 people with thousands who couldn't get in.

At the same time former Vice President Joe Biden was in Las Vegas (A Democrat stronghold in Nevada and the biggest city by population in the state) and only 193 people showed up, 193!

Screw the polls, that tells you something right there. Hell, Republicans had a small event today in Las Vegas with Senator Heller with Senator Graham and they drew in over three hundred people in a very Liberal stronghold (more then Biden could bring in).

In a few hours Vice President Pence will be here in Carson City and guess who gets to meet him? This guy right here!

Who founded the KKK? Democrats!

Who voted against civil rights? Democrats!

Who voted against giving equal rights and voting rights to blacks?

Again, Democrats!

It's no wonder Dems are trying to destroy our history and trying to regulate courses of study in our educational system.

Just sayin'......

southern democrats
southern democrats
southern democrats

its no wonder republicans are trying to destroy history and trying to destroy public education by claiming the accomplishments and views of the past political party platforms which have changed dramatically over the century.

Actually no. The entire Democratic party was up in arms over slavery, many resigned seats and moved to the south.

How about recent history when a Republican had the guts to lift the Posse Comitatus Act to activate the military on US Soil to protect African American students? Who stood in the door way and had to be removed? Th Governor of the state who was a Democrat.

All the various civil rights act had over 90% Republican support most of the time 100%. Some of the bills had no support from the Democrats.

You cant change history.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 10/27/18 03:44 AM

5 Reasons Monogamy Cannot Be True Love

1) Love is sharing, unlike monogamy.
2) Love is open-minded, unlike monogamy.
3) Love is natural, unlike monogamy.
4) Love is never selfish, unlike monogamy.
5) Love is never possessive, unlike monogamy.

Oh! You're a cuckold.

There was a female profile here,
searching for one of those a few
months ago.

Go get her, Tiger! :thumbsup:

Rock, you crack me up! Wait, how do you know so much about what a cuckold is? Wait, don't answer, I don't wanna know! laugh

Lpdon's photo
Sat 10/27/18 03:27 AM
Very interesting thing happened this week. President Trump was in Elko, Nevada. If you've never been there your not missing much at all. It's a smaller town in the middle of no where. He drew a crowd of over 10,000 people with thousands who couldn't get in.

At the same time former Vice President Joe Biden was in Las Vegas (A Democrat stronghold in Nevada and the biggest city by population in the state) and only 193 people showed up, 193!

Screw the polls, that tells you something right there. Hell, Republicans had a small event today in Las Vegas with Senator Heller with Senator Graham and they drew in over three hundred people in a very Liberal stronghold (more then Biden could bring in).

In a few hours Vice President Pence will be here in Carson City and guess who gets to meet him? This guy right here!

Lpdon's photo
Sat 10/27/18 03:22 AM

assassinations?

Two whole weeks since the Washington post reported was tortured and killed by Saudi agents in a Turkish consulate and not a single word on here about it?

Are you people getting proper news feeds? or just the pro-Saudi American news feeds? spock

I have said quite a bit about it. We recalled the Saudi Ambassador to Washington and there are things in motion I am sure we have no clue about. I am willing to bet money The Crown Prince will either be taken out or removed from his position but I do think President Trump needs to take a hard line stance with Saudi Arabia.

The biggest problem is other then Israel, Saudi Arabia is America's biggest partner in the Middle East that is helping us keep Iran contained. It's a situation that has to be handled carefully.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 10/27/18 03:19 AM

???
Lincoln was republican and Kennedy (both robert and john, who were assassinated) were democrat, so I dont understand the logic here.

Figures you cant connect the dots.... Let me do it for you. Lincoln was assassinated by DEMOCRATS pissed off over losing the Civil War and Slavery. JFK was assassinated by DEMOCRATS, theres only one man who could have pulled all the strings for that to happen and that man was Lyndon Johnson who famously stormed out of the Oval Office madder then hell saying that he was going to kill those Kennedy's. You need to remember Kennedy and Johnson HATED eachother, it was a ticket put together by the DNC to appease voters, especially with Johnson coming from a delegate rich state like Texas. It's also no secret that Johnson wanted the Presidency desperately.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 10/27/18 03:11 AM

Seems to have potential.

It's cancelled!

Lpdon's photo
Sat 10/27/18 03:11 AM

I watch it too, but I haven't gotten to watch Season 4 yet.

I miss Jerome. He was an awesome forerunner to The Joker. A little bit of Mark Hamill. A little bit of Heath Ledger. A virtually perfect mesh of the two Jokers.

I wont say anything but watch Season 4, you will be very happy because Cam is in it and is the Joker and the way they did it is actually believable.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 10/27/18 03:09 AM

To me, it's too bad it couldn't be reported like this...

"Florida man in custody, charged with sending explosive
devices to several prominent citizens through the
United States Postal Service, if convicted he faces
a 50 year sentence in federal prison"

by politicizing the facts of the case it opens the door
for everyone to run to their favorite social media
peanut gallery and add their theory of the crime

Left wing Mob...."I told you those right-wingers are wacko"
Right wing Wacko..."It's a false-flag set-up by the evil leftists"

does it really make a difference to whom the packages
were sent to, or the political affiliation of the sender??

Theres a problem, the packages were never mailed. They were hand delivered. There were no post office markings on the packages.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 10/27/18 03:07 AM

56 yr old man from Florida is in custody now for sending the bombs to Democrats.

He does have a Criminal record

FBI and Law enforcement did a great job in finding this man.

:thumbsup:

CBS News reported today !

As a trained criminal investigator something here doesn't smell right. The guy dropped off bombs all across the US in less then three days. To top it off people get their windows smashed for just having a Trump sticker but his who vehicle is plastered in stickers (actual overkill). He also manages to drop off every package avoiding the Secret Service (which is no joke, they are VERY good at their job) and every sticker on that vehicle looks brand new and in pristine condition. Anyone knows that a sticker on a car will fade starting right away.

It is also coming out that the suspect is a registered Democrat and this happens right as early voting starts in most states. The Democrats have tried everything and it has backfired in their faces, this I think is their latest attempt.

On the same not the top Democrats have called for violence and Senator Paul said their BS is going to get someone assassinated...…..

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25