Community > Posts By > Lpdon

Lpdon's photo
Tue 04/07/20 11:22 PM

Do you know how much debt the U.S A is in?
Do you know how much money it owes China?
Remember 9 / 11
I'm assuming you've heard of the, let's sue China thing
Food for thought me thinks

No, the Kung Flu was developed in a Level Four Biolab right by Wuhan.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 04/07/20 11:21 PM

I heard the Dems are going for Biden and he will get enough delegate ...seems the dems are not with Bernie again ... but I will tell u he is a fighter and knows his stuff ... and that one reason the corporation don;t ...
want him in there ...

he is the mirror of Trump, with the senile and crazy part, but he has spent a good deal of time in public service which makes me think he may give half a crap compared to Trump's not even giving one.

I have met Senator and Vice President Biden a few times. He was always a nice, polite gentleman. I like him as a person and he does care for people. I saw it in his eye and how he talked to people.

The problem is his policies will tank our country, but I do agree with you he's a good guy and in it for the right reasons.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 04/07/20 11:18 PM

Bernie Sanders will sell out again as he did in 2016 when he endorsed, supported and campaigned for Hillary Clinton

He already tried. Right before this COVID mess he negotiated a withdrawal with Biden as long as Biden took care of his supporters. That never came to happen because COVID hit and everything got put on hold.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 04/07/20 11:13 PM
Game over. Mathematically he is done. The only thing he can do is block Biden from getting the Delegates needed for the first round ballot. Which would force a second round where the Supersaturates come in to play and that wont help either Sanders or Biden. It will go to a brokered convention and they are already talking about forcing a brokered convention and nominating Como because he has showed strong leadership these past two months.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 04/07/20 11:09 PM
I know there are a lot of mob enthusiasts on here. Wanted to create a thread on all thing Mafia related. Swap stories, theories and talk about some of the greatest Wiseguys in history.

I'll start. I think other then Lucky Luciano that Tony Accardo was probably the greatest Mob Boss in history. He worked for Capone and then ran the Chicago Outfit and represented them on the Commission until his death in 1992. He never even spent a day in jail. He was a calculating planner. He learned early on from Capone that publicity was bad for business and the moment he became boss he put a knucklehead nobody (Sam Gianciana) as street boss to take the heat. Hell, Giancana wasn't allowed to make a move without Accardo's say. He was behind JFK's win in Illinois and most certainly had a role in the Assassination since the Outfit was working with the CIA for several years on the Cuban and Communist mess. Even though the Commission headed by Carlo Gambino and Joe Bonnano, (the Commission is all 5 New York Families, The Outfit. Trafficante out of Florida and Marcillo out of Louisiana) all had to make a unanimous decision on something this major.

It's pretty fascinating when you really learn about the Commission and their strict rules, but I am getting off subject. Tony Accardo in my opinion was one of the Greatest Men of Honor in the history of the orginization.

Lpdon's photo
Mon 02/17/20 02:22 AM

Coast Guard, 1984-1986.

I wasn't in long enough to have a MOS. After I got pregnant, they put me in the office. I did basically all the duties a Yeoman would do. Had I stayed in I would have worked towards becoming a Corpsman. I was an administrative assisted to the Corpsman as well and that interested me more than becoming a Yeoman.

My father is also a Veteran of the Coast Guard and was stationed at Coast Guard Island in the Bay Area in California.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 02/15/20 02:11 AM

I'll vote him over tRump but I'm more center. Amys ideas align more with mine, but always low in the polls.

Lpdon's photo
Wed 02/12/20 02:08 PM
I was thinking since a lot of us have talked for a long time, years in fact that we could do a meet up singles, couples and friends cruise for December to the Caribbean. We had six people in our group when we went this past December and eight the year before that. We have found that the more people in your group the more fun you have. Also you don't need a passport! It would be great to have our mingle friends get together!

The one for this coming December is going to be on Carnival's newest and largest ship. the Mardi Gras. It goes into service at the end of November, we will be it's third cruise, and there's nothing like sailing on a brand new ship! It's got six themed zones including the French Quarter themed after New Orleans! This ship has a roller coaster (the first ever on a cruise ship), Zipline, Ropes courses, Miniature Golf, several restaurants and bars, several pools and hot tubs (including one salt water pool), water park, Dive In Movies nightly, night clubs, shows and themed parties every night. If you have kids they have Camp Carnival from 7AM until 10PM and there is no charge, it is included. Also all of the meals are included.

It goes out of Orlando and goes to the Caribbean. Cozumel, Costa Maya and Mahogany Bay Roatan. There are a ton of shore excursions to choose from. We did the Dolphin swim in Cozumel. It was a blast. Your actually in the water swimming with and playing with Dolphins. Then after your done being pulled around the Lagoon and playing with the Dolphins, you get to go in and swim with Stingrays and the exotic fish in their second lagoon. The stingers are removed and they will swim right up to you and along the side of you. When your done with that you have full use of their infinity pool that overlooks the ocean and lunch and drinks are included. After that we had time to kill so we went parasailing and hit up Jimmy Buffet's MargaritaVille and Ron Jon's Surf Shop and the other cool little shops they have there.

In Mahogany Bay we did the Monkeys and Sloths excursion. It was pretty awesome. You get to go play with the Sloths and Monkeys. You also stop by an Iguana sanctuary that has over 3,000 Iguanas and a tour of the city. The Sloths are really amazing and friendly little animals This year I think were going to do the Ziplining and Cave Tubing excursion. Also there is a large beach where we dock and you can go parasailing, get towed behind a speed boat on a banana boat, take the chair lift and see the views or visit Fort Consolation which has the best food on the island and some really neat zip lines.

In Costa Maya were going to Maya, Lost Kingdom. It's a waterpark with an ancient Mayan theme with Slides going out of and through a replica of a Mayan temple. It has a ton of water slides, a jungle zipline roller coaster that goes over the jungle, zip lines, zip lines with water landings, bungee jumping, an artificial river and a lot more. It's rated as one of the top waterparks in the world and looks pretty exciting.

A few of us are going in a few days early and going to Disneyworld. We got a great package price for the cruise (my friend works as a booking agent for Carnival and we got a really good deal at Disneyworld).

Would anyone here be interested in something like this?

Lpdon's photo
Sat 08/10/19 07:13 PM

Any bookmaker wouldn't have bet even money on Epstein living to face trial. It was a given that he'd kill himself. The only way he's have lived, is put in front of another person 24/7.

At least now, the victims can sue his estate for compensation, provided they can show proof that he had sexual relations with him or his cohorts.

Justice served? Not from what his victims would claim. He was going to die in jail, that was a given. The only plus, he didn't live on the government's nickle for very long.

I don't buy for one minute that he killed himself. I don't believe it was a Clinton conspiracy. This was a hit and it smells like a Mob hit. They are the only ones that can get to a protected prisoner.

Lpdon's photo
Mon 07/29/19 05:29 PM

If Epstein gets what he deserves, there's a fair chance he may kill himself. Or his fellow inmates may do in for him, if he got put in general population. Ether way, put a fork in him, he's done.

He's not, nor will he ever be in General population for two reasons. One his sex crimes and two his high profile status. He will be in protective custody the entire time hes in prison.

Lpdon's photo
Mon 07/29/19 05:28 PM

Epstein found in fetal position in cell with marks on his neck, report says

NBC News reported late Wednesday that Epstein was found semi-conscious in his cell at the with marks on his neck that may have been self-inflicted. NBC cited two sources saying that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, and another source saying the injuries were not serious and questioning whether Epstein might be using it to get a transfer

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-ne-epstein-injured-in-jail-20190725-5fmyfu3osfbrvlazvuuporkspm-story.html

I don't think so. His personality type wouldn't attempt suicide. I think it was a Mob attempt. Only they can pull off getting to a protected prisoner. The Mafia has a strict code on people who mess with children. Also Epistein was friends with John Gotti, his brother and senior members of the Gambino's. No one, even the Government knows exactly how Epistein made his millions and he did handle investments for certain Mobsters.

Two things the Mafia will kill you over... Their money and if you snitch. Epistein messed up their money and now is in jail and will sell his soul to get out. That's a good way to get killed. Plus the jail hes in there are A LOT of made members and associates.

Lpdon's photo
Thu 07/18/19 08:34 PM

7/9/2019
Proof That the Clintons Are Tied to Epstein, cartels, but the Fix Is In -No Justice for the Victims

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/conspiracy-economics-tragedy/proof-clintons-are-tied-epstein-cartels-fix-no-justice-victims

He's tied to politicians from both parties......

Lpdon's photo
Mon 07/08/19 04:25 AM

Is anyone else following this mess? I don't think this will even make it to trial. The Government had the opportunity to put him away for like in 2007-2008 and they gave him a weak plea deal where he admitted the crimes, got sentenced and served his time. If they proceed with this it violates the Double Jeopardy clause..... A judge still has to rule on this if it's even possible for this to proceed.

Everyone seems to be caught up in the politics of it. Of this guy was a personal friend of Clinton, Trump etc. etc.

Unless he's found to have committed a new crime then this is all just a waste of time. Unless the Feds are after a bigger fish...….

I think you mean Epstein.

And no,it isn't double jeopardy. They aren't charging him with molesting the same very young girls as before. And his previous deal didn't include admitting to any of the crimes he is charged with now. That was different crimes.

Oh, it's not due to Double Jeopardy exactly but they are saying this stands a good chance of not holding up.

In fact a Judge has been considering this for over a month now since the Feds have been trying to get the plea agreement scrapped.

Lpdon's photo
Mon 07/08/19 02:58 AM
Is anyone else following this mess? I don't think this will even make it to trial. The Government had the opportunity to put him away for like in 2007-2008 and they gave him a weak plea deal where he admitted the crimes, got sentenced and served his time. If they proceed with this it violates the Double Jeopardy clause..... A judge still has to rule on this if it's even possible for this to proceed.

Everyone seems to be caught up in the politics of it. Of this guy was a personal friend of Clinton, Trump etc. etc.

Unless he's found to have committed a new crime then this is all just a waste of time. Unless the Feds are after a bigger fish...….

Lpdon's photo
Fri 07/05/19 02:40 PM

Just before the start of the 26 June 2019 Democratic presidential debate, The Hill published a story that begins with this: "Marianne Williamson sends out 'healthy alternative' to debate night drinking games"

Debate night drinking games?

Until now, I didn't know that sobriety is a casualty of Democratic presidential debates.

Perhaps Sam Malone should moderate those debates.

Hell, Senator Kennedy killed a woman while intoxicated...….

Lpdon's photo
Fri 06/28/19 06:42 AM

Do you live in a town where you can buy fireworks? I do. I heard the first fireworks today for 4th of July. It starts early.

Here in Nevada you can only buy them on Indian Reservations, and trust me they are the good kind ;)

Lpdon's photo
Mon 06/24/19 06:33 AM

I'd bet Mama is a liberal.

Mother And Daughter Come Out As ‘Lesbian Partners’

This is strange and definitely awkward. This mother and daughter, Mary and Vertasha Carter are also lesbian lovers. “Vertasha and I knew we were attracted to each other when she was sixteen,” Mary Carter told Stuupid.com.

“But we decided to wait to have sex until she was eighteen, legally of age. We are now going public with our relationship to help others who might be in gay mother/daughter relationship feel confident and okay about coming out. We want the world to know we love each other as mother and daughter and romantically.”

“We’re women, so Vertasha and I obviously can’t make children,“It’d be one thing if her daddy (he’s out of the picture) got her pregnant and a baby was born with deformities, but we’re not hurting anyone. We’re a new minority and just want acceptance.”

Vertasha is apparently happy with the relationship as well.

“My mom is still my mom. She does normal mom stuff: buys me clothes, pays for food, tells me to make our bed. We just happen to enjoy sex with each other too.”

http://www.fuse.com.ng/2014/09/16/world-coming-end-mother-daughter-come-lesbian-partners/

Forget the Lesbian stuff, but isn't there laws about incest?

Lpdon's photo
Mon 06/24/19 06:31 AM

Former U.S. congressman Sestak joins Democratic presidential race

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former U.S. Representative Joe Sestak said on Sunday that he would seek the Democratic nomination for president, becoming the party's 25th candidate vying to challenge Republican President Donald Trump in the 2020 election".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-sestak/former-u-s-congressman-sestak-joins-democratic-presidential-race-idUSKCN1TO0W8

I posted that last night. You see to ignore the posts I make.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 06/23/19 11:40 PM
Ugh, women are difficult enough as it is just being with one. Imagine having a bunch. I know guys like it because of the sex and they want obedient women. To me I find it selfish and disgusting and most of all disrespectful to women.

Besides, just realize when you make one little mistake and your one wife goes ballistic on you, and well if you have multiple wives then your going to get that multiple times and trust me women stick together against me, always!

Lpdon's photo
Sun 06/23/19 11:31 PM

Man orders air strikes then cancels them.

June 20th: On the basis of: Iran shooting down an American surveillance drone over the Strait of Hormuz. Iran claims the aircraft was flying over its territorial waters, while America insists it was above international waters.

Trump had then declared that Iran had made a “big mistake”,

[An Iranian lady (interviewed on the net over the economic hardship) says it's like two school boys fighting.

I do hope it ends that way. But where the heck is the headmaster?]

The WASHINGTONPOST wrote:
But if the president (Trump) really wants peace and stability, he should make a deal with Iran a lot like the one that President Barack Obama negotiated and that Trump was so quick to abandon upon taking office. That agreement was designed to forestall exactly the kind of confrontation the United States and Iran find themselves in now.

A couple problems with that. One, the deal was not on the up and up. Why do you think the US used foreign currency to pay Iran? Because we would have violated the law if we used our own.

Then it gave Iran free reign for a power grab and boy did the take advantage. Over 1/3 of our troops killed in Iraq are by Iranian trained forces.

Lastly it would have given Iran a nuclear weapon with in a couple years and Iran can not go nuclear.

Tensions will never go down with Iran and the US. There is too much history. There will have to eventually be a showdown and regime change until then every time they keep up their terrorist activities we need to start hitting strategic military targets. We need to disable their Navy and Revolutionary Guards first.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25