Community > Posts By > Lpdon

Lpdon's photo
Mon 02/25/19 02:55 PM

So, I suppose you think folks in Chicago, who are USED to cold weather, hibernate in Winter and have no night life?

your logic unfortunately is irrelevant, because cameras show they WERE out at that time. The argument is not that it didnt happen, but that it happened as a HOAX.

MSM should drop coverage, because someone keeps changing the narrative and it hurts the case on both sides. Oh, he did it because he was being written off. Oh, he wasnt? Then he did it because a previous letter didnt get enough attention? Too far off the intitial claim of motive? Oh, well then he did it to get more money, because everyone knows the way to a promotion is being the victim of an attack.

In-12, everyone thinks long and hard about going out. A social life goes out the window when it turns that cold. There was a wind chill warning that night. Warming centers open up during those days. Furnaces run constantly during that time.(And barely keep up)

Yes, he faked it.

He may have staged it, but he did not FAKE it. It happened.

That's funny. I didn't hear you calling for the MSM to stop coverage on Michael Brown when he friend who was convicted of lying in a court of law kept changing his narrative of what happened.

Lpdon's photo
Mon 02/25/19 02:00 PM

Men grieve...for a short time...but then they move right along to another relationship...i think faster than women.

That was a messed up thing to say. I haven't gotten over my ex wife, moved on or been with anyone else since my divorce in 2014.

Lpdon's photo
Mon 02/25/19 01:20 AM

This speaks to an issue I have repeatedly discussed, that people are not one dimensional, "good or bad" people. People are complex and layered. so people can exist in their lifetime and do things to be admired AND also do things to be deplored. Margaret did exploit racism, but she also provided much needed resources for women.

She is few people's hero because of her stance on race. But she may be many peoples 'hero' when it comes to her contribution to women's health resources.

I love R KELLY music because he is a talented musician. I don't love R Kelly's fetishes and kinks.

I love Farrakhans overall wit and intelligence. I dont love Farrakhans more extreme views about white people.

This is why I dont make 'heros' out of humans, because next to none have lived saintly lives and done only what was 'good and right' in them.

R. Kelly's fetishes are little kids...…..

Lpdon's photo
Mon 02/25/19 01:17 AM

There is a difference between a TRIGGER for a war, and a CAUSE for a war, and who "started" it.

I know of no war where all three were the same.

As for what BECAME World War 1, the fighting began when Serbia was attacked by the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

And that wasn't actually "caused" by the murder of the Archduke of Austria, all by by itself.

It wasn't cause by that but it was triggered by that. It was the final straw. Just think, if FDR wasn't such a pansy he would have enforced the Treaty of Versailles and Nazi Germany would have crumbled long before the night of the long knives.

Lpdon's photo
Mon 02/25/19 01:15 AM

It seems movie stars and celebrities go through many break ups and marriages. It must be hard to live life under that constant microscope, constant gossip and tabloids making up things about your relationship or your partner. It must be maddening on some level.

I notice, perhaps due to being a female, more MEN seeming to display true remorse and brokeness over whatever choices led to the demise of their relationships.

Robin Thicke, has not seemed the same since he lost his wife Paula. Although I still am a huge fan of his music anyway.

Channing Tatum always appears empty to me, faking life, since he lost his wife Jenna Dewan.

Ben Affleck has been in and out of rehabs and seems to only barely be existing since he lost his wife Jennifer Garner.

There is such sadness in the eyes of these men that makes me think their wives were truly the best things they had going.

Have you noticed this trend in any women? It just seems to me that the women bounce back easier, but it could just be appearances.

Do you think the men mourn their relationships harder than the women do?

Affleck had a drinking problem long before he met Jennifer. She left him because of his drinking, he didn't start after she left.

Tatum has been with Jessie J since October and the two are very happy with Tatum attending many of her shows.

Lpdon's photo
Fri 02/22/19 05:39 AM
The panic actually began in the 1980s. It was instigated and perpetuated mostly by groups of fundamentalist Christians who saw Satan in every heavy metal album, “Smurfs” episode, and Dungeons & Dragons game, along with a quack cadre of psychotherapists who were convinced they could dig up buried memories through hypnosis. What they did instead was shed some light on just how potent the power of suggestion can be. Remarkably, children were convinced to testify about horrifying — and entirely fictional — violations perpetrated on them by care workers and, in some cases, by their own parents.

But it wasn’t just children. As the Kellers’ conviction shows, the panic was so overwhelming, it could convince trained medical professionals to see abuse where there was none. Some defendants were convicted of gruesome crimes such as the aforementioned dismembering of babies despite the fact that there were no corpses and no babies missing from the immediate area.

Ultimately, the panic and power of suggestion was pervasive enough to dupe our entire criminal justice system, as dozens of innocent people were sent to prison for crimes for which there was no evidence other than the coerced testimony of kids, and for which those same defendants would later be exonerated. Here’s an excerpt from the concurring opinion of Judge Cheryl Johnson, who would have declared the couple innocent.

This was a witch hunt from the beginning. The allegations in the indictment were based on the testimony of a three-year-old child who, even before she sporadically attended the applicant’s day-care facility, was in therapy for numerous psychological and behavioral issues. In accusing applicant, she asserted that applicant had come to her house and had cut her dog’s vagina with a chainsaw until it bled, that she was taken to a cemetery, where, after a person dressed like a policeman threw a person in a hole, Daniel Keller shot the person who had been thrown into the hole and cut up the body with a chainsaw while all the children helped, and that she had been put into a swimming pool with sharks that ate babies. She also alleged that applicant served blood-laced Kool-Aid, forced the children to have videotaped sex with adults and other children, sometimes wore white robes and lit candles before hurting the children, and forced the children to watch or participate in the killing and dismemberment of cats, dogs, and a crying baby. According to the complainant, bodies were unearthed in cemeteries and new holes were dug to hide freshly killed animals, an adult passer-by was shot and dismembered with a chain saw, Frances Keller cut off the finger of a gorilla at Zilker Park, and applicant had performed a satanic bone-replacing ritual on one child. And the children were taken on several plane trips, including one to Mexico, where they were sexually abused by soldiers before returning to Austin in time to meet their parents at the day-care facility. In spite of such fantastical claims, which should have produced total incredulity in the police investigators and prosecutors, charges were filed.

And here’s the “expert” who sealed the Kellers’ conviction:

The state presented a witness, Randy Noblitt, who claimed to be an expert on satanic cults and rituals and who testified that the complainant had described such rituals. Applicant’s brief on appeal noted that Noblitt had parlayed his testimony into a business opportunity, giving lectures and writing a book on the evils of ritual abuse, and that pointed to “a Noblitt-sponsored 1995 conference as providing an eye-opening look into his world view.” That conference included speakers who “revealed” the FBI’s cover-up of a satanic cult in Nebraska that had White House ties, the existence of more than 500 satanic cults conducting eight sacrificial murders a year in New York City, and that then-President Bill Clinton was the anti-Christ.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2015/05/26/the-ongoing-legacy-of-the-great-satanic-sex-abuse-panic/?utm_term=.af35b8bdb650

Lpdon's photo
Fri 02/22/19 05:26 AM
https://psmag.com/social-justice/make-a-cross-with-your-fingers-its-the-satanic-panic

Lpdon's photo
Fri 02/22/19 12:32 AM

Great work Ms.H :thumbsup:
Stand your "truthfull" ground many are behind you waving
And thank you LPDon for doing the right thing . :wink:

The right thing?

Lpdon's photo
Thu 02/21/19 01:09 AM

To each his/her own. I don't think it's anyone's business who someone chooses to date.

For me personally... it would feel awkward and a little weird, he'd be around the same age as my sons.

Well I, I mean SHE (haha) doesnt have any kids.

And hes definitely not childlike.

Hes a Professional Pool Player.

Could be fun, tell your friend to go for it if you, I mean she wants bigsmile winking

Even though it would be awkward, it would definitely be a boost to my ego... and since guys my age don't seem to be interested, why not? laugh blushing

Yeah, but you don't want the guy your dating to start singing songs from the movie Frozen or have to go to Chuck E' Cheese when you go on dates......

Lpdon's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:56 PM
Authorities in Chicago on Wednesday approved felony criminal charges against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, hours after he was "officially classified as a suspect in a criminal investigation" for allegedly "filing a false police report" in connection with his Jan. 29 attack claims, police said.

The update in the case was provided by the department's Chief of Communications Officer Anthony Guglielmi on Twitter, who said the Cook County State's Attorney's Office approved the "Disorderly Conduct / Filing a False Police Report" charges.

"Detectives will make contact with his legal team to negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest," he continued.

So far, Smollet has not surrendered, Chicago police told Fox News. His attorneys were made aware of the charges.

Earlier Wednesday evening, Guglielmi tweeted that detectives on the case were laying out evidence to a grand jury in Cook County.

Smollett's attorneys Todd Pugh and Victor Henderson released a statement on their client's behalf.

“Like any other citizen, Mr. Smollett enjoys the presumption of innocence, particularly when there has been an investigation like this one where information, both true and false, has been repeatedly leaked," the statement said. "Given these circumstances, we intend to conduct a thorough investigation and to mount an aggressive defense."

In a statement to Fox News on Wednesday, 20th Century Fox Television, which produces "Empire," and Fox Entertainment, said they had "no comment at this time."

Smollett, who is openly gay and black, reported that on Jan. 29, he was attacked by two masked men as he was walking home from a Subway restaurant. He claimed that the men shouted racial and anti-gay slurs at him, poured a substance on him, threw a rope around his neck and shouted, "This is MAGA country!"

Investigators combed through surveillance video from the area where Smollett claimed he was attacked but were unsuccessful in locating footage of the beating. They did find and release images of two people they said they wanted to question.

Two individuals who were questioned about the alleged crime were arrested, police told Fox News on Friday. Although police did not elaborate on what crime was potentially committed, they said the individuals were not charged. Authorities had considered them to be suspects, however, according to Guglielmi at the time.

The two men — whom police identified only as Nigerian brothers — were picked up at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport last Wednesday and taken into custody after returning from Nigeria after police learned that at least one of the men worked on "Empire," Guglielmi said. He did not know what the man's job was on the television drama, he said.

Guglielmi confirmed that a search warrant was executed at the Chicago apartment where the men lived but did not have any information about exactly what police found.

On Friday evening, Guglielmi tweeted that "due to new evidence" obtained through questioning, the individuals "were released without charging."

The following day, police said Smollett was no longer considered a victim in their investigation. Police earlier said that the "trajectory of the investigation" shifted and that they wanted to conduct another interview with Smollett about the alleged hate crime.

The police department on Tuesday also rejected a tip they said they'd received about the case earlier that day.

"CPD has confirmed that a tip this morning about a sighting at the residential towers of individuals involved in this alleged incident is unfounded as it was not supported by video evidence obtained by detectives," Guglielmi tweeted.

Amid questions about the alleged attack, Smollett said earlier this month that he was angry and "pissed off" about "attacks" he's received from people that didn't believe or didn't care, about his allegations.

His comments came during an interview with ABC News' Robin Roberts on "Good Morning America."

"At first it was a thing of like, listen, if I tell the truth, then that's it — cause it's the truth," he said. "Then it became a thing of like, oh, how can you doubt that? Like how do you not believe that? It's the truth."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/empire-actor-jussie-smollett-now-classified-as-a-suspect-in-a-criminal-probe-following-attack-claims-chicago-police-say

So he get's to negotiate a way to turn himself in but they sent in an FBI SWAT Team to arrest Roger Stone.

More from the Democrats, the true party of racism and hypocrisy. Booker and Harris were sure quick to come to this criminals defense, now they have to back pedal on yet another issue. rofl

Lpdon's photo
Wed 02/20/19 11:33 AM

Everybody with sense knows why Trump is president, the same reason every other POTUS has been, he appealed to the right kind of base to get the VOTES.

Beyond that, there is no exceptional reason that anyone can point to, on either side.

I also think that many people didn't like or trust Hillary. Plus they wanted someone new in Office. The Clintons have been in Washington since 1992 and Hillary has been in a key role in two Presidential administrations. I think people don't want the same people over and over again. Part of the appeal Obama had as a candidate. He was relatively new to the scene and wasn't a career politician.

Lpdon's photo
Wed 02/20/19 01:18 AM

It has been brought to my attention, that some of you, you know who you are. Have been attempting to resolve some of the issues we face, using things like, common sense, and compassion. I implore you, to stop this nonsense, immediately.

I love Trump, build that wall

I say built the wall and get more devices out that can detect tunnels etc, but at the same time don't make the pathway to enter the country legally or become a citizen so damn difficult. I am all for having people who move here be required to learn our history and a complete and deep background check and a few other things but the system now is ridiculous. There are many amazing people who can really contribute to our great country that are prevented from entering or becoming a citizen and I think that is just wrong.

Lpdon's photo
Wed 02/20/19 01:10 AM

i'm kinda missing Alle Oop these days, in his absence i submit
this comment....

"youtube credibility ? time to bring out the rolling heads"

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

#GoneButNotForgotten

Yeah, I remember those days. Now look what we have on here. It's gone into the toilet as far as an actual conversation goes. It's all toilet trash insults and conspiracies. tears

Lpdon's photo
Tue 02/19/19 06:06 PM

And this is an example of how people can disagree and still be communicating. Likewise, I almost never agree with LP, but you get what you give with me. Speaking with logic and respect and not childish names and wild conspiracies gets you the same with me.

Almost never? I don't think we have ever agreed on anything until now, all though I've never crossed that line with you because I believe being different and everyone having a different opinion is what makes America the best country in the world.

When I do even think I border crossing the line I typically shoot you a message apologizing.

I will say I am getting tired of the conspiracy nut jobs like Pizzagate and the personal attacks.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 02/19/19 06:03 PM

And this is an example of how people can disagree and still be communicating. Likewise, I almost never agree with LP, but you get what you give with me. Speaking with logic and respect and not childish names and wild conspiracies gets you the same with me.

In all the years I've known you I didn't realize you were a sleeper Democratic Agent whos paying job was to infiltrate dating websites to spread their political message.... rofl rofl rofl The guy's here for like a day and resorts to nonsense and name calling. frustrated Idiots like that give true Conservatives like me a bad name.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 02/19/19 11:57 AM

Wait, let me get this straight? You think she is a paid Agent of the Democratic Party to hang out on some low traffic DATING website to sway potential voters? rofl

Do you wear tin foil hats also??

How typical to use ridicule in leiu of anything factual or even mature. Why don't you try addressing the issues brought up instead of misdirection, humiliation, and repeating obvious lies?

It is a FACT that Obama and Hillary have hired operatives to go into social media and muddy the waters deceptively. If you didn't know that, then you haven't been paying attention.

I don't think this place would be worth hiring someone to do that....nor do I think MSharmony is a low-life who would do it.

But it is FACT that it happens. Lies and deception are the most useful tool at the DNC

AND HERE IS HOW THEY DID IT FROM AN EYEWITNESS IN OBAMA'S SECRET SERVICE

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dan+boingino+plan+a%2C+plan+b%2C+and+plan+c

Maybe you should get to know some of the people on here before you come in and run your mouth. Do I agree with her? Almost never but claiming shes a paid Agent of the Democrats is just some nut job idea. Democrats or Republicans wouldn't do that on a low traffic dating website. lol.

I should know, I took a break from working as an Investigator for a large company to work for the former Governor of Nevada.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 02/19/19 02:19 AM

IN all fairness, when Top Gun was filmed he was 24. Im sure there are plenty of actual service members that age who were 'put on the ground' for their behaviors as well.

And orders are part of the job of the military. I'm surprise any would feel 'disrespected' by receiving orders. Maybe they were expected to continue doing their jobs while the shoot occurs ... who knows?

While I appreciate people in uniform, I dont necessarily believe they need to receive kid glove treatment and be worshipped with Idol Like treatment. I think they are big boys and girls. They can handle themselves. And like civilians, there is a difference between customary etiquette and actual 'disrespect' IMHO.

They were ordered not to look at him when he was off camera. He is a pompous a$$.

maybe, maybe not. Never really heard him speak much except about anti depressants and being in love. In any case, seems odd that a non military person would be permitted to give any orders on a military base to soldiers. But then again, I think context might be important to understand what happened.

Umm, he said in an interview a couple years ago that his job acting is more stressful and harder then our forces fighting on Afghanistan.

It's not odd. There was probably a written agreement with those orders. Top Gun in the 1980's was the best recruitment tool for the Navy and in the history of our Armed Forces. It also brought a lot of publicity. Something the Navy could desperately use right now.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 02/19/19 02:10 AM
Edited by Lpdon on Tue 02/19/19 02:10 AM

It's pretty obvious that one side of this debate has fact and the other has only ridicule of fact, mocks the truth that slaps them in the face.

Here is EXACTLY what happened for those who choose not to be blinded by the lies of the Left.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dan+boingino+plan+a%2C+plan+b%2C+and+plan+c

that's funny, and that one side is consistently copying ACTUAL documented news and facts WITH links, but the other side insist it has the 'real' facts. Because sources held to a standard of accountability should not be trusted as much as random Facebook personalities should.

Dan Bongino is about as credible as you can get. A highly decorated NYPD Detective that was recruited to the Secret Service who in a short amount of time ran the protection details for both President Bush and Obama, with Obama giving him recognition and an award when he retired from the Secret Service. BTW he retired because he couldn't stand what he witnessed with Obama.

and no doubt he has his opinions, not saying that he doesnt. Im disputing whether it can be qualified as 'fact', as Im sure it is just as easy for me to search out someone with similar experience that worked under OBama and has positive opinions of what they witnessed. Everybody has opinions based on personal experiences, under every POTUS.

Not many were privy to every meeting, every waking moment. The Secret Service were.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 02/19/19 02:08 AM

Prove me wrong!

Oh c'mon, Msharmony won't do it...but you know that all you will get is ridicule in leui of anything substantial or factual from a lefty. It's the Saul Alinsky way!

They just don't have it....so innuendo and misdirection is all that's left in the toolbox.

you are right. it is hard to disprove or prove empty allegations. Its like asking to prove there isnt an easter bunny. Most people are pretty certain its made up, but that doesnt mean anyone has proven one doesnt exist,,, does it?

Empty allegations? Did you not see the proof that I pointed you to? Did you read page 294 of the inspector General's report and do you think I made that up? Have you bothered to read a single one of Hillary or Podesta's emails? Perhaps you never heard the report Ben Swann did about it on TV when the pizzagate Scandal first broke a couple of years ago. (More proof that you're welcome to look up and attempt to dispute any time.) You accuse me of making wild, unsubstantiated allegations And yet when I point you directly to the proof you require, you apparently refuse to even look at it??? Of course this doesn't come as any surprise to me at all given the fact that the Cia's operation Mockingbird has been such a smashing success. In fact if I'm not mistaken, I believe it was William Casey himself, the former head of the CIA who once publicly stated that they would know that their campaign had been a success when everything the American people believe is false! Look it up! It's definitely a piece of documented history and I'm sure that if you look into any of the allegations that I made, you will find that I do not make them lightly and that there is more than enough proof to back them up! Are you by any chance being paid by one of the many Soros organizations to be here and argue with everyone who loves this country and supports our president?

are you by any chance in an institution?

links would help, of which you provide none.

I have read a page 294 of A report, because that is the vague info you 'lead' me to and it says comey took notes about Anthony Weiner ... and?

like I said, UNSUBSTANTIATED, claims. if they found something there it would be public and known, they were looking for DECADES to lynch the Clintons on ANYTHING. But nice try.

Oh no no no MsHarmony, those tactics may work on everybody else here but they'll NEVER work on me! You completely evaded all of the tough questions and you refuse to even acknowledge the evidence much less examine it. So thank you for once again demonstrating to us all, that it is in fact virtually mpossible to have a sane, logical, rational debate with anyone on the left! I pointed you directly to page 294 of the Inspector General's report from last summer and I couldn't possibly have been any more specific about it. You'll find tens of thousands of Hillary's emails available for public viewing on Wikileaks and I can't do the research for you so if you're telling me that you're incapable of finding the legitimate evidence that I have pointed out to you or if you're incapable or unwilling  to do your own independent research to confirm what you seem to think are wild, unfounded accusations, I really have to wonder about your motives. Speaking of which you've apparently been online here almost as long as I have and in that 9 and 1/2 years you have submitted almost 60,000 different posts! That's like 17 or 18 posts each and every day without fail for almost 9 and 1/2 years and since many of your posts are fairly detailed, I can't even begin to imagine the kind of time you must spend here each and every day. That's not just a casual interest in chatting with people, that's more like a full-time job! Where on Earth do you find that kind of time??? Does your entire life revolve around these forums or are you being paid to be here? If you're being paid to be here (and I suspect that you are because a person would have to be out of their mind to spend that kind of time in a place like this) that means your opinions are not your own, they are someone else's in which case they mean absolutely nothing! I also find your catty little question as to whether or not I'm in an institution, to be offensive, insensitive, intolerant and totally uncalled for but I expect nothing less from the left when they are confronted with solid evidence that they are completely unable to refute! Nice try but you failed miserably in your attempt to debate me on these issues! One cannot have a rational debate with irrational people who refuse to even acknowledge or examine the legitimate evidence presented! How any Christian can still be a Democrat at this point is beyond me but there's only so much we can do for the irrational. I'm sure you'll finally figure out one day that this is actually spiritual warfare. It's God versus Satan and there is no in between! You MsHarmony are on the wrong team! You will never again be able to say to anyone that you had absolutely no idea that Hillary and the overwhelming majority of the high-ranking Democrats are in fact card-carrying, devil worshipping, child trafficking, torturing, murdering, Satanic pedophiles and pedovores! Prove me wrong! And now I give you Weiner's laptop, the gift that just keeps on giving! When you finally decide to do some real research on this I'm sure you will find that a number of the New York City police detectives who had the unfortunate task of watching the videos that they found on Weiner's laptop, were reduced to tears and vomiting when they discovered videos of Hillary and Huma torturing underage girls to death! Several of them actually had to seek psychological help after what they saw and when those same detectives threatened to release this information if the FBI wouldn't, at least one of them so far has mysteriously turned up dead! Imagine that and prove me wrong again! So I've only got two more words for you MsHarmony and I hope you will look them both up. #WALKWAY & #BLEXIT!
Now, unlike you, I have a life I need to get back to so you may not see me around here very often because I just don't have a lot of time for this kind of stupidity but I promise I'll check in now and then just to make sure that you're not mowing down my fellow Trump supporters like a steamroller! I would also like to thank all of my fellow Trump supporters for all of your assistance in this attempted debate. Unfortunately there's only so much we can do for those who choose to remain blissfully ignorant and irrational. No point in casting Pearls Before Swine I suppose.

Wait, let me get this straight? You think she is a paid Agent of the Democratic Party to hang out on some low traffic DATING website to sway potential voters? rofl

Let me guess you also believe Area 51 houses Aliens, 9/11 was a controlled demolition, Waco was a conspiracy, Ruby Ridge was a conspiracy.

Do you wear tin foil hats also??

Lpdon's photo
Mon 02/18/19 11:02 PM

It's pretty obvious that one side of this debate has fact and the other has only ridicule of fact, mocks the truth that slaps them in the face.

Here is EXACTLY what happened for those who choose not to be blinded by the lies of the Left.

that's funny, and that one side is consistently copying ACTUAL documented news and facts WITH links, but the other side insist it has the 'real' facts. Because sources held to a standard of accountability should not be trusted as much as random Facebook personalities should.

Dan Bongino is about as credible as you can get. A highly decorated NYPD Detective that was recruited to the Secret Service who in a short amount of time ran the protection details for both President Bush and Obama, with Obama giving him recognition and an award when he retired from the Secret Service. BTW he retired because he couldn't stand what he witnessed with Obama.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25