Community > Posts By > Lpdon

Lpdon's photo
Tue 11/06/18 04:08 PM
Looks like Republicans are going to pick up Florida!!!

Lpdon's photo
Tue 11/06/18 04:06 PM
Republicans and Democrats are tied on house seats two each.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 11/06/18 03:59 PM
Looks like Republicans are already winning! The Indiana Senate Race has been declared Republican win. Bye bye Senator Donnelly!

Lpdon's photo
Sun 11/04/18 10:37 PM

Wasn't he ready to roll over on other f.b.I. he worked with. It's a mystery innit?

He had seven years to do that... I do think someone wanted him silenced or this wouldn't have happened. It took some pull to get him into that prison with 4-5 other Mobsters.

Exactly

The guy who killed him is a hitman for one of the five families. For a made guy to do that he has to have the approval of the Commission, even if he is in prison. If not, it's an automatic death sentence.

And for him to get his hands on him, then he had to be allowed to do so by the authorities. And the authorities must have had a motive for doing so. Savi

They had to have guards on the payroll. The five families own cops, DA's and Corrections Officers. Their motive was probably pure greed.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 11/04/18 06:31 PM
Has anyone seen the sequel? Yes, there was one made in the 1980's!

Lpdon's photo
Sun 11/04/18 06:27 PM
Edited by Lpdon on Sun 11/04/18 06:29 PM

Wasn't he ready to roll over on other f.b.I. he worked with. It's a mystery innit?

He had seven years to do that... I do think someone wanted him silenced or this wouldn't have happened. It took some pull to get him into that prison with 4-5 other Mobsters.

Exactly

The guy who killed him is a hitman for one of the five families. For a made guy to do that he has to have the approval of the Commission, even if he is in prison. If not, it's an automatic death sentence.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 11/04/18 01:56 AM

Bulger was a snitch.

He was worse then a snitch, he ratted out mobsters so he could further his own enterprise. That's a huge no-no.

I was being nice.

Bulger was a C.I., for then prosecutor
Robert Mueller.

Guess who Bulger had dirt on?

Yep.

The US Attorney's that gave him a pass were Weld, Harrington and McNamera Jr. (who was forced to resign due to his conduct with Bulger and other cases). Then Wyshak came in and cleaned the place up.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 11/04/18 01:41 AM

Bulger was a snitch.

He was worse then a snitch, he ratted out mobsters so he could further his own enterprise. That's a huge no-no.

I was being nice.

Bulger was a C.I., for then prosecutor
Robert Mueller.

Guess who Bulger had dirt on?

Yep.

Bulger wasn't a CI for a prosecutor and even if he was Muller wasn't the one handling that area. Bulger was a CI for an FBI Agent named Connelly and Connelly is sitting in prison right now for helping Bulger.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 11/04/18 01:39 AM

Being Irish and from NYC and growing up there in the 70's we knew all too well of the Irish mob, The Westies in NYC ( Hells kitchen) and whitey an his boys up in the Boston area.

Fact is they were hire by the Italian mob at times to do their dirty work ( killing) and they were ruthless their tactics. And of course they ran their own rackets and did their own dirty work.

Featherstone and co. in N.Y.C. were different from the Italian mob killers. They would kill a person, chop off his fingers and mail them to his mother. Or put a person thru a meat grinder... they were sadist.. to make their point

Featherstone got it in N.Y.C Whitey got it .. now.. thy all get what's coming to them sooner or later

They were real.. they were there.. and they were killers. and they were also a embarrassment to the hard working Irish community

I'm glad they are gone. I am glad they were killed. They deserved it.

Whitey never worked with the Italians, he ratted on them. However in New York Castellano did bring on the Westies to handle hits while he ran the Gambino's and the Commission.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 11/04/18 12:58 AM

I have always argued that women can lie too, so just the claim itself should not be considered gospel without further investigation.

Yeah, and after the claims were investigates so far three of them have been referred to the FBI for a potential criminal case and I have a hunch Ford will be next. The Left has sure abandoned her, just like I said they would the moment the vote came down.

Lpdon's photo
Sat 11/03/18 11:36 AM

Lpdon's photo
Sat 11/03/18 11:34 AM

Bulger was a snitch.

Lpdon's photo
Fri 11/02/18 09:11 PM
BOSTON — The inmates who killed James (Whitey) Bulger, Boston’s notorious crime boss, deliberately moved out of view of surveillance cameras in a West Virginia prison before pummeling him with a padlock that was stuffed inside a sock, law enforcement officials said on Wednesday, as investigations began into how such a murder could have taken place in a supposedly secure facility.

Despite the attackers’ efforts to hide, officials said, cameras caught video images of at least two inmates rolling Mr. Bulger, 89, who was in a wheelchair, into a corner where the attack took place. Mr. Bulger was bleeding profusely when he was found by prison authorities at 8:20 Tuesday morning. Guards immediately undertook lifesaving measures, officials said, but he was pronounced dead.

A prison official identified one of the suspects as Fotios (Freddy) Geas, 51, a Mafia hit man from West Springfield, Mass. He is serving a life sentence at the Hazelton penitentiary in West Virginia for the 2003 killing of the leader of the Genovese crime family in Springfield.

Daniel D. Kelly, who has represented Mr. Geas for many years, said in an interview that he had no idea whether his client was involved in killing Mr. Bulger, who was an informant for the F.B.I., a relationship he manipulated as a cover while he betrayed and murdered rival gang members.

But Mr. Kelly did say that Mr. Geas “has a particular distaste for cooperators.” Mr. Kelly said that Mr. Geas’s feelings about informants were so strong that when he was given a chance to avoid a life sentence by cooperating with the authorities, he did not take it.

Mr. Bulger’s death, within hours of his arrival at the prison, raised numerous questions. Mr. Bulger, a longtime federal informer and a prolific killer over several decades, knew many who would want him dead. But how was he left vulnerable to a beating so forceful that it displaced his eyeballs?

“I’m not surprised that he got hit; I’m surprised that they let him get hit,” said Ed Davis, the former Boston police commissioner.

Mr. Bulger’s eyes appeared to have been dislodged from his head, although it was unclear whether his attackers gouged them out or if they were knocked out because he was beaten so severely in the attack. This information was relayed by a senior law enforcement official who oversees organized crime cases but is not involved in the investigation into Mr. Bulger’s death, and who said he had learned it from a federal official.

“They apparently tuned him up to the point where he was unrecognizable,” he said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case.

Officials said the beating was carried out at least in part with a padlock-stuffed sock, a not uncommon method that inmates use to attack one another.
At least two inmates were quickly sent to solitary confinement after Mr. Bulger was found, according to three employees of the Federal Bureau of Prisons, who requested anonymity because the investigation was not public. Mr. Geas was among those sent to solitary, according to prison documents obtained by The New York Times.

Mr. Davis, the former police commissioner, said he was baffled that the prison had not done more to keep Mr. Bulger “away from a convicted organized crime hit man from Massachusetts.”

The United States attorney’s office in West Virginia said Wednesday that it and the F.B.I. were investigating Mr. Bulger’s death as a homicide. It had no further comment.

Mr. Bulger was serving two life terms in prison for his role in 11 murders committed when he controlled the Boston underworld over several decades.

He was killed after being in Hazelton for less than 12 hours, after he was transferred from another facility. By then, he had already established a record of troubling activity in other prisons.

At the Coleman prison complex in Florida in September 2014, he was disciplined multiple times, including once for masturbating in front of a male staff member and once, in February, for threatening a female medical staff member, according to the prison documents.

In February, Mr. Bulger told the female staff member that her day of reckoning was coming, according to a prison official with knowledge of the event. Mr. Bulger was sent to solitary confinement as a result and remained there until October when he was transferred to a facility in Oklahoma, according to the documents. On October 29, he was transferred to Hazelton.

The documents indicated he was transferred to Hazelton because he had completed medical treatment, not for disciplinary reasons.
But Mr. Bulger was said to be in questionable health. He was in a wheelchair for several years, according to Henry Brennan, one of his lawyers.

“He could stand up by himself, but he could not walk,” Mr. Brennan said in an interview Wednesday. “He was looking forward to getting out of solitary confinement to try to teach himself how to walk again.”

Mr. Brennan said that Mr. Bulger damaged his hip during his two years of pretrial incarceration in solitary confinement.

“He was continuously falling off the bed and injuring his hip,” Mr. Brennan said, adding that his inability to exercise also contributed to several health problems.

In his younger years, Mr. Bulger was a fitness fanatic who obsessed over taking care of his body and keeping in top physical condition.
Many in Boston, particularly in Mr. Bulger’s old stomping grounds in South Boston, were relieved at the news that the long, deadly saga of Mr. Bulger finally appeared over.

An 85-year-old man named Ed, who did not want to give his last name because he said he knew one of Mr. Bulger’s brothers and did not want to alienate him, spoke for many when he said that Mr. Bulger’s death represented a kind of justice.

“I hate to be morbid, but knowing the way of person he was, it’s probably a long time coming, seeing that he was responsible for so many other families’ and people’s misery over the years,” he said as he walked around Boston Harbor’s Castle Island, where Mr. Bulger frequently strolled with his associates.

“There’s an old saying, ‘What goes around comes around,’” he added.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/31/us/who-killed-whitey-bulger.html

Way too many coincidences here, and I don't believe in coincidences. He gets moved to a prison where there is at least five known made mobsters including a boss and also the most dangerous Prison in the Federal Prison system.

Also, for a mobster to go after another mobster the commission has to approve that and there is no way they could have gas lighted him so fast unless they knew he was coming and already gave the green light.

Plus when you transfer prisons you don't just go to general population they put you in solitary for the first couple weeks until they could determine if there is a threat to the prisoner.....

Lpdon's photo
Fri 11/02/18 08:33 PM
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley on Friday referred a woman who'd accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of raping her “several times” in the backseat of a car to the Justice Department for “materially false statements” and “obstruction.”

Kavanaugh, confirmed to the high court on Oct. 6, was infamously accused by multiple women of sexual assault and misconduct before the confirmation.
Judy Munro-Leighton, according to Grassley’s office, “alleged that Justice Kavanaugh and a friend had raped her ‘several times each’ in the backseat of a car.”

Those accusations were made via a "Jane Doe" letter provided to Sen. Kamala Harris, a California Democrat and committee member, Grassley’s office wrote.
Upon further investigation, however, inconsistencies in the story emerged.

“Given her relatively unique name, Committee investigators were able to use open-source research to locate Ms. Munro-Leighton and determine that she: (1) is a left-wing activist; (2) is decades older than Judge Kavanaugh; and (3) lives in neither the Washington DC area nor California, but in Kentucky,” Grassley’s office wrote.

“Under questioning by Committee investigators, Ms. Munro-Leighton admitted, contrary to her prior claims, that she had not been sexually assaulted by ... Kavanaugh and was not the author of the original 'Jane Doe’ letter,” Grassley’s office wrote in a Friday referral to the DOJ.

“When directly asked by Committee investigators if she was, as she had claimed, the ‘Jane Doe’ from Oceanside California who had sent the letter to Senator Harris, she admitted: ‘No, no, no. I did that as a way to grab attention. I am not Jane Doe . . . but I did read Jane Doe’s letter. I read the transcript of the call to your Committee. . . . I saw it online. It was news.”

“In short, during the Committee’s time-sensitive investigation of allegations against Judge Kavanaugh, Ms. Munro-Leighton submitted a fabricated allegation, which diverted Committee resources. When questioned by Committee investigators she admitted it was false, a ‘ploy,’ and a ‘tactic,’” Grassley’s office wrote. “She was opposed to Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation.”

Friday’s referral to the DOJ was not the first time Grassley has asked for an investigation into Kavanaugh’s accusers.

Last week, Grassley referred attorney Michael Avenatti and client Julie Swetnick -- who'd accused Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct -- for criminal investigation regarding a potential “conspiracy” to provide false statements to Congress and obstruct its investigation.

Avenatti is also a potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidate and works as the attorney for adult film star Stormy Daniels, who maintains she had a sexual encounter with President Trump years before his election. Avenatti represented Swetnick, who accused Kavanaugh during confirmation proceedings of being involved in or present at “gang” and “train” rapes at high school parties in the 1980s.

Kavanaugh denied all the claims against him.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kavanaugh-accuser-referred-to-doj-for-false-statements-grassleys-office-announces

Lpdon's photo
Tue 10/30/18 06:35 PM

Over 7000 people in my city has already early voted for November election.

Hopefully we never get another Hillary running for POTUS .. :wink:

We need people who care about what's Best for American Citizens i

Hillary has all but said she is running again in 2020 and she has Democrats worried.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 10/30/18 06:34 PM

A couple of days ago, Hillary Clinton made a racial comment that goes unmentioned by the liberal news. Being interviewed on some local news show the commentator asked if Hillary was alright with what Cory booker said about kicking them when they go low, Hillary corrected the host by saying" you mean Eric Holder" then laughingly said I know they all look alike. Where is all the outrage from the left. There is none because it's all a show to try to destroy Trump and to drum into people's minds that Trump should go away. We know the tricks of the deceitful antagonists.

Hilary is not POTUS. There is a thing called sarcasm too, pointing out OTHERS biases. Being no history of bigoted statements from her, it makes more sense, because the reporter confused two black people, that the statement was regarding the basis for HIS error, more than for her personal view. But its trivial and out of character enough for it not to be news.

msharmony please, I'm sure if any prominent white republican made that statement the liberal news would be screaming racist , white supremeist. All networks all day and night. Very hypocritical .

I guarantee she would.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 10/30/18 06:28 PM

Trump is sending out 5000 troops to the boarder to stop those Illegals
From crossing to the US.

However, the troops cannot arrest them just stop them and set up tents
for shelter. At least President is not making it easy for Illegals .

Democrats need the tactics to help their campaign even by using
People . Leftist want Trump OUT.

whoa

It's going to be Terrible chaos, if thousands reach the US boarder. Today news report says they have 900 miles to go. That's sad !

The troops can't even technically stop them either. That's a direct violation of the Posse Comitatus Act. Also if they get put in a position where they have to defend themselves the would also be violating the law. He needs to lift the Act until Congress can amend it. Right now only the President can lift it or if a Nuclear Weapon is missing in the United States the Attorney General can ask the Secretary of Defense and if both agree then it can be lifted.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 10/30/18 06:08 PM

Alleged plot to falsely accuse special counsel of sexual misconduct referred to FBI

"An alleged plot to level accusations of sexual misconduct against special counsel Robert Mueller has been referred to federal investigators, a spokesman for the special counsel said Tuesday".

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/alleged-plot-accuse-special-counsel-sexual-misconduct-referred/story?id=58860529

I know the Republicans have always been crooked and underhanded. But are they this fearful of what Mueller knows or may already know? So fearful that they would try something this underhanded?

As far as a military presence at the border goes, I'm waiting to see. Waiting to see how he handles this one. If he handles it as shabby as he handled separating parents and children, Well, the Republicans better hope that the people in the caravan get to the border "after" the election.

Because, if this is mishandled like it was the last time, with the kids, before the election, it will be "blue" as far as the eye can see.

That's just speculation. We will see for sure in about 7 days.

I wish this crap would go away on both sides. He's now different then that Democratic Lawyer whos going to run in 2020 that represented a couple of the women who made false claims about Kavanaugh.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 10/30/18 06:04 PM

Survey: Do you hate U.S. president Donald Trump?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I will answer first.

No!

I have never written a blog post or a forum post in which I express hate for Trump.

One would have to have incredibly bad reading comprehension to think that I have ever expressed hate or promoted hate for Trump.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Your turn.

Nope, I love him! However I will not vote for him again if he doesn't hold Saudi Arabi accountable for the murders this past month of three US residents who opposed the new Crown Prince that he had killed. Two happened here in the United States and one in Turkey. We have video and audio proof of the one. President Trump has a close relationship with this Saudi ruler and that worries me.

Lpdon's photo
Tue 10/30/18 06:02 PM

From CBS News:

President Trump, seeking to limit immigration to the U.S., is set to challenge a 150-year-old constitutional standard that anyone born in America is an American citizen. Mr. Trump told "Axios on HBO" that he plans to sign an executive order to "remove the right to citizenship for babies of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on U.S.-soil."

If Trump wants to be impeached, then he should do what he threatens to do.

In the SCOTUS case of United States v. Wong Kim Ark, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that a person born on U.S. soil is a U.S. citizen even if that person's parents are citizens of another nation.

So, Trump doesn't have the authority to "remove the right to citizenship for babies of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on U.S.-soil."

Granted, Trump most-extreme supporters won't care if he tries to violate a SCOTUS ruling.

The Conservative leaning Supreme Court would side with the President on this issue.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25