Community > Posts By > southern_bee

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/22/10 11:16 PM
welcome and hello!

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/22/10 09:14 PM
im scared about relapsing...as much as i say i dont like and trust people for the most part i dont but a part of me wants to believe theres good in some people..

but too much bull crap has gone on even for me to make sensible excuses.yes i know i should broke things off when he asked me to marry him the second month we were dating but he played it off as a joke..but i was being..hopeful?

i wonder if he was control or trying to be controlling,which wouldn't work out to his favor but apprentley with him playing the nice guy when i threatened to leave kinda did.

when he didnt call as much and the affection died off,and i hadnt seen him for a while i was like id rather to save it then just to give up so easily..

stupid me

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/22/10 08:55 PM

Hey there, I may have to saddle up my horse and ride out to regulate on wimpy dates!

Would you wear those special outfit and eat that snack cracker if I asked you too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUP5rwVNJko

Did this song explain everything???

oh...omg..god..that video n song are nuts laugh

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:57 PM

well, the Texas rangers are about to win, so that should make you happy
drinker drinker

...woooowhoooo...laugh :banana:

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:57 PM
Andy and Sweet,

both of you not-surprisingly are the first people to say hes acting like a child,or a girl for that matter,it feels like i had the balls in the relationships sometimes,because i did tell him on a few occasions if you dont want to be with me then you can leave..

but he said everything was fine..but i wasnt happy..i needed dates and a guy who didnt make me wear the balls!

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:44 PM

hugggggssssss

drinker drinker drinker

yay thanks!

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:38 PM

apprentley im working on addmitting defeat,even thought im taking a "break" from my "boyfriend" i have to say i think i was just trying to be a pain in the *** and be stubborn and was wating everything to work out in my favor.

but when it comes down to it,we never had acutally conversations unles it was about a video game he was playing or a video game that was coming out,dont get me wrong,i love my video games but thats not the only thing to talk about.i would always try to start conversations with him about his day and such but he never said more then a few words to me.

it seems that he only calls me when i tell him that we need a break or i want to leave him then he calls,and talks to me other then that he never calls me.ive one said im leaving him once and told me we needed a break one.

im the kind of person that likes to be taken out on dates and go out and have fun and be soical and i cant do that ive havent seen my "boyfriend" sence july..i dont why i keep calling him my boyfriend but he said i was his girlfrien but he havent even been on a date..

WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?oops slaphead

first hes 21 i just turned 26 and hes 3 hours away,and he aksed me to marr him the 2nd month we were dating BUT I TOLD HIM NO..

i need a hug and alcoholrofl

Cheers.drinks You deserve a break.:smile:

aww thanks it feels like it

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:35 PM

{{{{{Bee}}}}}flowerforyou drinks drinks drinks

yay thanks

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:27 PM
heya sweet!

i know i know,he did,and im like i like to go on dates not wait around to be taken on a first on and i told him in a letter i wrote him if your this busy you dont have time for me or a girlfriend

i was almost home and then..he agreed,,but i thought about things and wow i went helmet special

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:17 PM
apprentley im working on addmitting defeat,even thought im taking a "break" from my "boyfriend" i have to say i think i was just trying to be a pain in the *** and be stubborn and was wating everything to work out in my favor.

but when it comes down to it,we never had acutally conversations unles it was about a video game he was playing or a video game that was coming out,dont get me wrong,i love my video games but thats not the only thing to talk about.i would always try to start conversations with him about his day and such but he never said more then a few words to me.

it seems that he only calls me when i tell him that we need a break or i want to leave him then he calls,and talks to me other then that he never calls me.ive one said im leaving him once and told me we needed a break one.

im the kind of person that likes to be taken out on dates and go out and have fun and be soical and i cant do that ive havent seen my "boyfriend" sence july..i dont why i keep calling him my boyfriend but he said i was his girlfrien but he havent even been on a date..

WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?oops slaphead

first hes 21 i just turned 26 and hes 3 hours away,and he aksed me to marr him the 2nd month we were dating BUT I TOLD HIM NO..

i need a hug and alcoholrofl

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/22/10 02:52 AM
LEONA LEWIS LYRICS

Bleeding Love

"Bleeding Love"

Closed off from love
I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough
And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you're frozen

But something happened
For the very first time with you
My heart melts into the ground
Found something true
And everyone's looking round
Thinking I'm going crazy

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears
Try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that the goal
Is to keep me from falling

But nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

And it's draining all of me
Oh they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars
For everyone to see

I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzo-EL_62fQ

*slams head on desk*

southern_bee's photo
Thu 10/21/10 05:19 AM
welcome flowerforyou

southern_bee's photo
Thu 10/21/10 05:17 AM
*face palm* maybe subconscious dreaming?laugh flowerforyou

lol welcome btw

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/20/10 03:45 PM
hello and welcome to the crazy houseflowerforyou

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/20/10 03:07 PM
oh calm down people dont yall panties in a wad laugh i take borthcontrol but ive got cyst on my ovaries drinker

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/20/10 02:19 PM
well poor people have like 15 kids sence they gov wont take my advice and have the people fixed give the women mandatory birthcontrol

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/20/10 02:15 PM
so after 2 week u dont hear from him..what did he like fall off the face of the earth,if he truly cared about you he would have found time to call you not when he needed you to comfort his pansy ***!

he only talks or sees you when its convenient for him,it does take that long to send a text and it sure isnt that hard to pick up the phone and make a phone call!

its B.S,B.S i tell you!

and he knows you have a weak spot for him and,so you want to be there for a guy that hasnt called for 2 weeks doesnt bother to even text you or call you,way to be a door matt,

no you didnt scare him off he didnt care about you enough if he only comes around when he needs to fix his ego!and you said ok he called when he said he would but then you say hes going back to his old ways?so youre going to hold on to one good thing he did and ignore everything else that is making you sad?

best of luck

southern_bee's photo
Wed 10/20/10 12:03 AM
Edited by southern_bee on Wed 10/20/10 12:03 AM
*loads gun*

dont be scared..this is a loving community of other crazy people/...

oh and welcome

flowerforyou

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/19/10 07:16 PM
i dont know as for guys but i have lots of guy friend..most girl annoy me

southern_bee's photo
Tue 10/19/10 01:26 AM

aah,well i've never dealt with XBox or Xbox 360 but the same thing applies with all buying,selling,trading there so you should still be able to trade the games for one

good i never like that controller anyway lmao imma call down there tomorrow and double check

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25