Community > Posts By > neil8705

neil8705's photo
Sat 03/20/10 09:00 PM
Jerry Rice for sure

neil8705's photo
Fri 03/19/10 09:18 PM
It is tough but the benefits of the p90x are awesome. You will work hard and if you diet right you will get the results you are looking for. All I have to say is stick with it. It is hard but worth it if you do.

neil8705's photo
Thu 03/18/10 12:20 AM

I think our education on 'American History' closes us off to things that have happened in GLOBAL HISTORY. I agree, that in america,,there was no longer lasting,worse or more intense discrimination than that against blacks, but in the history of the WORLD , all groups have been oppressed at some point and some place in history.

It's always been an irritant of mine that groups try and play the "poor me" card. As you said, EVERY group at some point in history have been oppressed.
I agree,,now just to be asking on here not really JUST FOR YOU question,,
But HAVE ANY OF YOU ever wonered why we have allkinds of SPECIAL DAYS set aside each year on our Calenders,,,yet NEVER an American INDIANS DAY?????? And NO,,I have no family blood that I know of Indian,,but I have just always felt THEM to be so abused and then STILL FORGOTTEN??

Listen man I agree with you to and most of them will not even talk to you as a white person on there reservation. I have gone on mission trips to help them rebuild there citys and different things and what americans did to them is wrong also.

neil8705's photo
Thu 03/18/10 12:08 AM

I agree with KO on the fact that women had to do a lot of things to get there rights and that they should have the same rights as men. This is my one complaint about this speech what is it you are fighting for now cause if you just want to talk about the past please listen to this those women did go threw a lot, but did not go threw the same hardship that blacks our Jewish people went threw. They did not get taken from there home lands and forced to work someone’s land cause they were a different race. They were also not thrown into Nazi prison camps and put to death because they were a different race and religion. They fought for what they believed in and were granted what they wanted, and I respect that. You are also right that there will never be peace because people are selfish by nature we want and want, and when we get what we want we want more our move on to something else. That is great that you are a fighting for what you believe. I respect that from all of you. Can you really say that what these women went threw was as bad or worse then what Jews and Blacks went through. I am not opposed to listening to what you have to say because I think you are right we should learn more about a lot of aspects of history but we don’t and there are a lot of blanks in what we do learn. I agree with you I really do. I think it is great that you stand up for what you believe in everyone should. I like the post and can’t wait to read the next one. You really are a good writer and what you are doing is great. I am not trying to be mean our anything was just curious of what you think. I do not no exactly what those women went through but I do believe in equal rights I really do.

I think our education on 'American History' closes us off to things that have happened in GLOBAL HISTORY. I agree, that in america,,there was no longer lasting,worse or more intense discrimination than that against blacks, but in the history of the WORLD , all groups have been oppressed at some point and some place in history.

I agree with you thank you

neil8705's photo
Thu 03/18/10 12:07 AM

I agree with KO on the fact that women had to do a lot of things to get there rights and that they should have the same rights as men. This is my one complaint about this speech what is it you are fighting for now cause if you just want to talk about the past please listen to this those women did go threw a lot, but did not go threw the same hardship that blacks our Jewish people went threw. They did not get taken from there home lands and forced to work someone’s land cause they were a different race. They were also not thrown into Nazi prison camps and put to death because they were a different race and religion. They fought for what they believed in and were granted what they wanted, and I respect that. You are also right that there will never be peace because people are selfish by nature we want and want, and when we get what we want we want more our move on to something else. That is great that you are a fighting for what you believe. I respect that from all of you. Can you really say that what these women went threw was as bad or worse then what Jews and Blacks went through. I am not opposed to listening to what you have to say because I think you are right we should learn more about a lot of aspects of history but we don’t and there are a lot of blanks in what we do learn. I agree with you I really do. I think it is great that you stand up for what you believe in everyone should. I like the post and can’t wait to read the next one. You really are a good writer and what you are doing is great. I am not trying to be mean our anything was just curious of what you think. I do not no exactly what those women went through but I do believe in equal rights I really do.

You need to reread your history of war, sir. Women have always dealt with the effects of it. Beaten, raped, force to bear children of the conquering race with the intent of breeding out their personal cultural histories and breeding in the conquering nation.

The Croat/Serbian one has been the most recent and there is tons of information on the militaries raping the women and forcing them to carry Christian or Muslim children to take the other out of existance.

They went through the exact same thing as Jews and blacks did, because they were Jews and blacks. It was not a only males thing.

Thank you I no what you mean I really do I no it was just not black males and Jewish Males if you did not read it I said as a race for both of them I did not single out women our men in the post I referred to them as a race our religion not male and female. Like I said I did not no what these woman went threw also so thank you for letting me no.

neil8705's photo
Wed 03/17/10 11:56 PM

neil8705's photo
Wed 03/17/10 01:37 PM
Thank you all for the Bday wishes. its ST. Pattys day I will have a green beer for all of you.

neil8705's photo
Wed 03/17/10 01:40 AM
Lol yawl are funny good luck starting that in here

neil8705's photo
Tue 03/16/10 09:59 PM
thinks jlove needs to get laid lol that is way to long to be thinking about nothing but sex.

neil8705's photo
Tue 03/16/10 09:48 PM
That is awesome i wish both of you the best of luck.

neil8705's photo
Tue 03/16/10 08:29 PM
Damn man sorry to hear that hope your day gets better glad they caught them though.

neil8705's photo
Tue 03/16/10 04:55 PM
oh that is going to suck lol love the pic. My day is going good so far hope to make it great bye the end. Thank you for asking

neil8705's photo
Tue 03/16/10 04:38 PM

So, will you state your peace in a blog, in a forum, in public, face to face? Knowing that you'll probably face hostility, criticism, and mocking? I will, will you? We can choose our battles, but sometimes we need to speak up, and not just let it go. Have an opinion, don't be afraid about what others may think.

I agree with you I will speak my mind in all of those places. I also have to say if you cant speak your mind with your friends then there not your true friends. If they were you would not lose them. People do need to stand up for what they believe in that is important. If you dont then you will be walked all over cause when a subject comes up you disagree with you compramise to what they want. can i as Why?

neil8705's photo
Tue 03/16/10 04:23 PM
Whats going on everyone? How are you all doing today?

neil8705's photo
Tue 03/16/10 03:55 PM
single

neil8705's photo
Tue 03/16/10 02:03 AM
hello everyone thank you the forums are great thanks

neil8705's photo
Tue 03/16/10 01:21 AM

I don't understand the concept of NEEDING a man/woman. I may WANT one but I don't NEED one

I agree with you also you dont need a man our in my case a woman. What are they going to give you that you cant get yourself. I Like having one but I really dont need one

neil8705's photo
Tue 03/16/10 01:20 AM

some people like the challenge of taking what someone else has. they're called thieves.

. . .

I like your thought on the topic lol

neil8705's photo
Tue 03/16/10 01:06 AM
How long did it take you to come up with this list great job so true love it

neil8705's photo
Tue 03/16/10 12:35 AM
that is great man love the joke.

Previous 1 3