Community > Posts By > HapppyGirl

HapppyGirl's photo
Sat 08/11/07 01:56 PM
Sacramento Capital of California.....

Widowed....have two teenage boys living with me......Two grown boys living in MN....who have so graciously made me Grandma.....but hell at least im the sexy grandma.... LOL

Looking for friends....leading into a committed relationship.......

I love to explore...very spontaneous.....optimistic....positive...and just live life to LOVE it....and as always.....have to ENJOY

HapppyGirl's photo
Thu 08/09/07 08:28 PM
LOVE is LOVE.......I believe you can LOVE as many as you have a heart to LOVE.....NOW if you are talking comittment...than another issue......

HapppyGirl's photo
Thu 08/09/07 08:26 PM
oooooohhhh Yes you do....You need to be happy with yourself...and dont get me wrong...being lonely...and needing someone another adult to talk to ....or needing a mans touch......etc..etc...need not to be mistaken for "needing to settle"...well you get it right...You stay strong...you owe it to your child to stay strong....You owe it to yourself....It is a very impowering position to be in when YOU dont need someone to take care of you.....just be patient....YOU will find what you need....trust me....DONT ever compromise your feelings to just settle...YOU deserve sooooo much better.....O.K....stay strong.....BE strong....BE proud of yourself...YOU are a beautiful young woman with a lot to offer....NEVER give up on yourself.....

HapppyGirl's photo
Wed 08/08/07 09:58 PM
GEEKY...YES.....let me tell you why...i have supported two different husabands....the first one was lazy...worked on again and off again....

MY second husband....he was an on again off again..plus i put him through two different schools...one computer tech...the other medical assistant....now with that said....i was the main bread winner out of my marriages..working two and three jobs....I wont and cant do that ever again....ever...well you get the point...

They have to make at least what i make or more....thats my rule....need i explain any more...LOL

HapppyGirl's photo
Wed 08/08/07 09:55 PM
I can only speak from my own experience:

I do believe men are intimidated by me...not that i have everything going for me...and i have all this money...but i am very confidant...i go out...i dress very sophisticated and sexy....I guess i look very intimidating...but you know what i say to that.....if you are sooooo insecure within yourself..then you dont need to be checkin me out...i am confidant...and i want a man who is confidant...not one who is insecure...hells bells i think i have already been there...and done that song and dance....

HapppyGirl's photo
Wed 08/08/07 09:18 PM
100000000 there is a great book i read after my husband passed...its called 90 minutes in heaven.....it will give you some understanding if you believe in heaven.......

and if you dont...i dont know where you will go...but i do believe that some people i have spoken to...who do not believe in heaven...believe life is over...the end.....

HapppyGirl's photo
Tue 08/07/07 11:00 PM
I feel they do....I have met many people who will tell you what they think you want to hear....and in the begining...we dont know any better......but after some time....You realize that all that they say is words...and pretty soon they sound like the teacher on "peanuts" womp womp womp womp wwwwaaaa womp...hahahah,.....LOL

Show me.........LOL

HapppyGirl's photo
Tue 08/07/07 03:15 PM
Random: very well put.....i see it as a friendly reminder....thank you.... :-)

HapppyGirl's photo
Tue 08/07/07 03:00 PM
Only if you are not looking for a "real" relationship...remember the golden rule...one lie leads to another lie...leads to another lie.....

I think i know you are looking for something real.....sooooooooo...i feel if what you are looking for is "real" then keep it "real".....

just my opinion------but you know what people say about opinions....You can always take it or leave it.....LOL

HapppyGirl's photo
Tue 08/07/07 02:36 PM
Very beautiful...thank you for sharing....

HapppyGirl's photo
Tue 08/07/07 02:29 PM
I feel you....Really...its not we are looking for love...because i feel i have allot of love to share with a particular individual who would be willing to share his love with me......You see...I think the kind of love you are refering to just happens...probably when we least expect it...........I too am waiting for the unity of souls...so to speak...in my mind it is a beautiful thing...if and when it happens.....what follows.....hell that might be the final earthquake in the west coast.......LOL

HapppyGirl's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:32 PM
Hey...nice to meet you....I am a great listner...and talker......have a great day...and as always...ENJOY

HapppyGirl's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:24 PM
I would say that the majority of the answers are Trust...Honesty.....Respect.....

Now what is our problem......hahahahha...

WE all seem to be on the same page.....but who knows...maybe we all have different definitions for these terms....or at least i have experienced that in the past.....hahahah...Its amazing what you can come across these days...I dont care how old or how young of the men i have met.....ignorance and stupidity has no discrimination....LOL...hahahahahaahahahahah

HapppyGirl's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:04 PM
That is a must do on my agenda this summer.....one time at least......and also kayaking.....I love experiencing new thing....i have one of those adventerous spirit....LOL

HapppyGirl's photo
Tue 08/07/07 11:40 AM
NOW that is a males perspective if i ever heard one...hahahah...very well put in your eyes.....BRAVO...........BRAVO...i really like the Bush joke....

HapppyGirl's photo
Tue 08/07/07 11:34 AM
I think Honesty and Respect should always be on the top of the priority......

Now work with me...there is a method behind my madness....and obvious...boredom.....hahahahah...LOL

HapppyGirl's photo
Sun 08/05/07 10:16 PM
I dont have any idea for the overall....but i can only speak for me...as a woman.....

I have been many places.....clubs, hiking, walking, brewing beer, gym, and then again lets not forget cyber meets.....well i can tell you out of two years...and many places...i can count on one hand how many times i have been asked out.....soooo i dont know if you think thats allot...or maybe not enough.....but i think it would be based on your own perception of what is allot...or not enough.....

HapppyGirl's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:11 PM
She does not deserve YOU.....You are an affection man...she is not...Maybe she has something to hide...or maybe she likes you...but doesnt "like" you like you like her....hey its just me guessing....for trying to spare you your feelings...it doesnt seem like she is being honest with you......and with out honesty...you really have nothing....

reevaluate your love......I know im one to fall in love easily...and of lately i have had to be a little more guarded with my heart....

Well you get it....but regardless what ever you do....Just be carefull....and always ENJOY

HapppyGirl's photo
Sun 08/05/07 03:34 PM
yes...very passionately said.....

A sad truth to many souls....and you know they are not any different than we are....sitting here pegging at the board...writing words......saying what ever..posting what ever pics we see fit....Their life is more real than ours at times...im sure....well my two cents into this controversy...

HapppyGirl's photo
Sun 08/05/07 03:31 PM
Gosh sounds allot like the DMV's here...hahahahha...

Previous 1