Wed 07/08/20 07:41 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 07/08/20 08:40 PM
Lol had to edit

no photo
Wed 07/08/20 06:14 PM
And here I thought it was covid-19 in the air

no photo
Wed 07/08/20 06:11 PM
Music can bring on good memories and bad. It can help a person through difficult times ( at least for me) like the song by Peter Gabriel ....Mercy Street which is about suicide , I listened to that song when I knew my marriage was over , I had finally gave up hope that things were going to get better and yes I was contemplating suicide, but I am a fighter and decided against it for many reasons. So yes music can give us much solace for the soul...

no photo
Mon 07/06/20 10:34 PM
I'ma wearing polka dot on black fleece pants with a white wife beater.....still acceptable attire for Walmart , pair with a pair of mukluks and I would blend right in..

no photo
Mon 07/06/20 10:28 PM

Wearing a bra to bed is very unhealthy! Especially if it's one with underwires.
They cut off your lymphatic flow which is also located in the breasts, and by cutting that off it effects and disrupts the entire body's flow. It's got to do with the immune system which then gets disrupted. Especially when a woman is 30+ this flow won't recover so fast or good anymore after it was cut off and at some point it will hardly recover at all...
Massaging the point directly underneath the underwire, in the middle under the nipple line helps this flow but of course won't undo the cutting off from wearing a bra 24/7.
When I did that the first few times, I literally felt relief.

Wearing a bra with underwires is bad because of that as it is, wearing a bra 24/7 is even worse. Your breasts won't sag when you sleep without a bra. Breasts sag because of aging and skin condition an partially the muscle underneath is involved, but not nearly as much as the skin.
If your breasts are still okay you likely have good skin still. Skin is the natural bra. So taking very good care of your skin -inside (food & drink) and out- is imperative.
And likely there's genetic make up at play here too. In tv series/movies I see women around 26 - 28 with small breasts that are completely sagged.

Also, cutting off the blood and lymphatic flow will give you increased chance of breast cancer... I believe it is not scientifically proven just yet, but there is reason to believe this, and fact remains it is extremely unhealthy.

Thanks for the info crystal fairy waving

That's all fine and dandy, but I still like to keep the twins caged up at night

no photo
Mon 07/06/20 09:59 PM

men with their shirts off
penis pictures
pictures with children
pictures with pets
poor grammar/spelling

Absolutely, I hate women's profiles with Penis Pictures.. that is definitely a "hard" pass.. Especially if it's bigger than mine.. ;)

Okay ,okay Guilty! I won't send anymore pics out

no photo
Mon 07/06/20 09:51 PM
"He's Just Not Into You" , which has taken me a few days to get through as I only could stand small doses of it. I kept telling myself that I wanted to see if the movie was as bad as the book, it was worse I think .....

no photo
Sun 07/05/20 11:27 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/05/20 11:28 PM
Fruit leather is really good, you might try chewing on that instead of plain old leather

no photo
Sun 07/05/20 06:36 PM
I am wearing light grey with black calvin klein sweatpants with black tee shirt these are my lounging / jammies but still considered acceptable attire in case I have to make a Walmart run lol

no photo
Sun 07/05/20 10:35 AM
Does just being a fluffy person count?

no photo
Sun 07/05/20 10:23 AM
The Tattooist of Auschwitz

no photo
Sat 07/04/20 09:49 PM

Why do girls lie

-

- A girl wearing a pushup bra and eyeshadow.

-

-

I never, ever lie...now excuse me I've got to change , seems I got some of my blue eyeshadow on my push up bra

no photo
Fri 07/03/20 09:36 PM

If it was me, I would like to find things to do alone. I would not want to date. What do you like?

True dat: give yourself some breathing room, get your head on straight, take some time out for yourself....

no photo
Fri 07/03/20 02:43 PM

I have decided to make this post to roughly gather all real people in a topic, so share with us, how many real people you met here so far?

There's real people here?

no photo
Fri 06/26/20 10:36 AM
Instead of being so concerned about how someone dresses , gaudy, tawdry, slutty, librarianish maybe some people should just think about that maybe just maybe THAT person could care less what others think, the world would be a better place

no photo
Fri 06/26/20 10:24 AM
Lol

no photo
Fri 06/26/20 09:48 AM

I think the word I was looking for when it concerns people is tacky or trashy.

Trashy: Examples are wearing excessive amounts of make-up, wearing provocative clothing (whether they're in shape or not), driving a vehicle that is excessively large for their needs, getting drunk and behaving obnoxiously in clubs and bars, yelling at strangers from car windows, making derogatory statements, promiscuity, and talking loudly in profane and explicit language in public. Although they may think they're cool, most other people find them obnoxious, stinky, immature, irresponsible, and unattractive.

Oh my gosh , That sounds like me, have we met?

no photo
Thu 06/25/20 10:52 PM

Am I an introvert?

Or,

Am I just an antisocial prick?

Do we have to choose just one?

no photo
Thu 06/25/20 10:04 PM
Slide... remix
Feel ...post Malone
Nights like this.... kelani

no photo
Thu 06/25/20 10:02 PM

I use gaudy but in reference to things rather than people. Tawdry is a tad old fashioned so not used as much but there again, who am I to say seeing that English isn’t my first language haha

Well, I'm happy to know anyway! Until just now I didn't know gaudy in this sense, I did know tawdry though. So I'm happy to know that it's better to use gaudy, and like you both say and for things not people.
Then what do you say when someone looks cheap and showy in a cheap way? So basically for someone who's gaudy, hihi.
[/quote

You say , hey how about us getting a motel room for the night......

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25