Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 07/31/20 08:50 PM
No pic

no photo
Fri 07/31/20 01:21 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 07/31/20 01:22 PM
Better do some more research Missy, most stalkings escalate in violence, high high lol

no photo
Thu 07/30/20 11:04 PM

I was stalked for many, many years.
In person, by mail, by phone,. It would leave
notes on my car. Call my work. Break into
my house. Etc...

The first several times i tried to get the police
involved, the cops would almost always laugh,
and almost always tell me the same thing;
"Dude, you're a fairly big guy. If you can't
handle a girl, then that's your own damn problem."

During that whole time, there was no
such thing as a normal life.

How did it end?

Well, in early March of 2020,
a person I consider among the most
reliable I know, contacted me with a
very brief message that my stalker had
passed away.

That sounds terrible, but what the police did not do to protect you is even worse I mean what if? What if "it" broke into your home, hid somewhere till you fell asleep then knifed you or shot you or even pummeled you senseless with marshmallows lol jk no really that was kind of like discrimination on their part

no photo
Thu 07/30/20 10:40 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 07/30/20 11:20 PM
I went on a date with a man who said he contracted oral gonorrhea from his blow up sex doll, I told him" well I hope you got treated for it......the past is the past. My only concern is ...do you think I'm prettier than her?" lol just kidding high high

no photo
Thu 07/30/20 10:30 PM
Yes, but he went and got a restraining order against me. Lol just kidding . Yes x 2

no photo
Tue 07/28/20 07:02 PM
Shaking All Over. Guess Who
Also covered by The Who and Johnny Kidd and the Pirates , which I think is who did it originally, I prefer The Guess Who , you know that Canadian band that is recognized for These Eyes ( great sobbing song lol,) American Women who knew they could rock out to this one.........good beat, easy to run to lol high high

no photo
Mon 07/27/20 07:20 PM
I'ma done for the day , so wearing Victoria's Secret long sleeve gray cotton knit sleep shirt with a pair of Walmart dark gray cotton knit shorts oh and beige fuzzy slippers

no photo
Mon 07/27/20 10:57 AM
That's better than some posts that go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and you all asleep yet?

no photo
Mon 07/27/20 10:30 AM
Down by the river
Cinnamon girl
These are when he was with CSNY
Rocking in the free world

no photo
Mon 07/27/20 10:20 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 07/27/20 10:22 AM
Well I'ma thinking of starting a protest for the Irish yes that's right....Green Lifes Matter......planning on having it alongside all the Portland"BLM protestors", only difference we're going to have a beer stand....lol high high, our protest is going to be about why there is no green beer year round and why can't bars be open 24/7 .....

no photo
Mon 07/27/20 10:08 AM
Someone Like You. Mac Miller
..(rip)
Someone Like You . Van Morrison
Someone Like You..Adele

Why look what I did! same song title, different words and music style, they all on my Spotify for my listening pleasure high high lol

no photo
Sun 07/26/20 08:18 PM
Run, burns calories and tones , cut carbs, burn more calories than you eat, lift weights.

no photo
Sun 07/26/20 08:11 PM
Well , where I live in Lincoln County they now require everyone ( with some health exceptions) to wear a mask, that includes outdoors if you can't t distance the required 6 ft. and also gyms ( the gym I go to is a 24 hour gym and usually owners not there so hardly anyone masks up and there usually not more than 5 people there. But I kind of like masking up because
1 You don't need to wear makeup... like who cares?
2 You don't have to brush your teeth
3 You can be rude and obnoxious to store clerks or people who tick you off and nobody knows who you are...... Lol just kidding high high

no photo
Sun 07/26/20 10:52 AM
Black Danskin dri fit Capri workout pants, blue,black, etc etc danskin yoga top and just bought a pair ( online) Hoka running shoes, took them out yesterday evening when I got home from work for a road test, kinda feel heavy on my feet but super comfy and sole is built up for impact we'll see......my top ten favorite running shoes are:
1 neon orange New Balance
2 turquoise/ blue Filas
3 navy blue new balance
4 black/ neon pink Filas
5 black Reebok which I am looking to replace
6 teal blue/ gray Adidas
7 gray/ pink Avias
8 gray/ purple / orange New Balance
9 pink/gray New Balance
10 purpley ( lol) Hola
Lol and then there are the athletic shoes I wear only to wear to gym not for running cause they aren't road worthy lol I won't list them no time got to go run , gym etc going to be an absolute beautiful day, everyone going to be out at the outdoor eateries stuffing their faces while I run past lolsad

no photo
Sat 07/25/20 07:41 PM

you got that right a believe 95 % of the woman on here are only looking for money

My car needs new tires, can you loan me $986.52? Oops, I just raised that percentage to 96 percent, I bad

no but i got a good set of re-treads i might be horse traded out ofwinking

I have no horses to trade

no photo
Fri 07/24/20 02:59 PM

you got that right a believe 95 % of the woman on here are only looking for money

My car needs new tires, can you loan me $986.52? Oops, I just raised that percentage to 96 percent, I bad

no photo
Wed 07/22/20 09:43 PM
Well I'ma trying to get back on track with cutting carbs and more protein, so had grilled steak with fried mushrooms. When I cut back on carbs and eat more protein, chicken , steak sometimes fish, I find I have more energy for working out/ running...oh and I cut out sugar also and dairy like ,boohoo! Chocolate milksad

no photo
Tue 07/21/20 05:37 PM
And a person with aids does not have to tell the healthcare provider they have aids, HIPPA rights but you can look at their medication records and figure it out

no photo
Tue 07/21/20 05:34 PM
I would think you would want to at least be friends with the person before you are intimate with them, or have a relationship. Or am I just reading the same book but on a different page?

no photo
Tue 07/21/20 05:29 PM
Don't matter if the person you are dating doesn't have multiple sex partners it just takes one time. When I worked at a medical clinic in a small rural town pop. about 33,000 , I was shocked by how many people who came in for blood work that had Hep C, also aids, herpes, and gonorrhea. So before things heat up it would be wise to get tested, lots of community clinics will test for small fee if not free or you can even "donate" plasma and part of their screening process is testing for aids, hep c ( don't think they test for herpes). Don't just take their word for it, it's your life. And if they are reluctant , then there's your red flag...

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25