Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 10/15/20 07:53 AM
I am feeling like Damn! My sister's hip surgery is cancelled for about 10 days cause her labs show she has a staph infection. I made plans to take time off from work to go care for her, this had been going on for 3 months first she had to cancel cause she burned her house down lol ( really, grease fire) now this. I can't wait to visit her and my other sister ( they live in Mendocino county different towns) but just want to get this over with

no photo
Wed 10/14/20 07:39 AM
That's great news! I didn't pack on the pounds either when I quit but I told myself when I quit what's worse ? Putting on some weight that you can lose or lung cancer? I've read about apple cider for weight loss , heard it's good for other things as well. Stay strong!

no photo
Tue 10/13/20 10:49 PM
You can tell in my picture that I'ma going to have to do something with my "do",

no photo
Mon 10/12/20 08:24 PM
I trimmed mine about two weeks ago , last time it was cut June 2019.

no photo
Mon 10/12/20 08:20 PM

If someone said you had a beautiful body would you just agree or would you hold it against them?

I'd probably tell the sumbish he's had too much
to drink.

explode

What makes you think it would be a man?

Fine...

I'd probably tell the bish she's had to much
to drink.

explode

Happy now? bigsmile

You might say that, but I bet when you home you do a little happy dance around your living room. happy

no photo
Sun 10/11/20 10:44 PM

If someone said you had a beautiful body would you just agree or would you hold it against them?

I'd probably tell the sumbish he's had too much
to drink.

explode

What makes you think it would be a man?

no photo
Sun 10/11/20 10:43 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 10/11/20 10:46 PM
Depends who saying it and how well I knew them

no photo
Sun 10/11/20 04:06 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 10/11/20 04:51 PM
I am potting some hydrangeas and rhodagenren (?) starts, cooking , and sorting and putting away my summer shoes lol and I am a little concerned cause I can't find one of my favorite shoes ( found 1 can't find the other) black patent d'orsay flats,boo hoo! but I think I can survive cause I have another pair that is just black leather.

Lol found it, now I'm missing a black patent chunky heel knee high boot but oh well it will turn up once I go through the rest of the boxes I got out of storage, I want to get this done today cause a bunch of shoes on my bed and I want to lie down and snuggle under my down comforter and read. Such is life lol

no photo
Sat 10/10/20 06:24 PM
I read in a book once, lol yes I can read! About a man that dated a lot and his friend asked him what his secret was and he said , he just approached every woman he was attracted to and some that he wasn't ( cause he explained, they might have friends that were single), basically what I understood he was say you got to put yourself out there , dating sites, join groups that you like , ( hiking, skiing whatever) , and maybe one of these months the covid-19 be over and you can socialize. Good luck

no photo
Sat 10/10/20 09:57 AM
Make you....Lindsey Ell
Till it happens to you.... Lady Gaga
Love myself ....Olivia O'Brien

no photo
Sat 10/10/20 07:35 AM
Lol

no photo
Fri 10/09/20 04:29 PM
What year is it?

no photo
Wed 10/07/20 10:48 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 10/07/20 10:49 PM
Because every cold n_ _ _ _ h
Needs a b_ _ _ _ h ten times colder........
Lol they edit me

no photo
Tue 10/06/20 02:57 PM
RIP Eddie

no photo
Mon 10/05/20 06:54 PM
Ain't nobody watching
Go crazy

no photo
Sun 10/04/20 04:22 PM

When a couple divorces, do you think both parties are at fault or just the one that is being divorced?

Name a couple of reasons You think is legitimate for divorce.

Just a couple?

no photo
Sun 10/04/20 04:20 PM

Some people go to gyms to meet a potential partner.

Yes and some people go to bars, church, social gatherings, dating sites etc etc to meet the opposite sex ( or same sex, don't want to discriminate here). I don't care why someone goes to the gym , I am there to lift weights ok ok , I mean come on where else can you go besides the beach and see half naked buffed out fine male specimens. Lol just kidding

no photo
Sun 10/04/20 04:09 PM
Whatever works .

no photo
Sun 10/04/20 10:44 AM
Ya ya, I get what Chrystal saying, I actually prefer to run/ walk outdoors, fresh air, different grades to run on ( hilly, flat, you don't get bored like on a treadmill cause you got scenery to look at you can adjust your speed better than on a treadmill yada yada) but here in Oregon it rains a lot in winter and I don't like getting soaked also have fear of tripping / falling which I tripped once and sprained my ankle, and don't want to break my fake hips. Whatever works for the person is great I think as long as they are staying healthy.

no photo
Sun 10/04/20 10:33 AM
You go girl! Maybe stick with the stronger patch for a while. We once had a resident who was a heavy smoker for years and years , her doctor kept her on phase 1 patch for a year, she also was bi polar and about every 6 weeks would go into a manic episode that usually lasted about 2/3 days but she never once asked for a cig. Stay strong! When I last quit 10 years ago at first I kept telling myself how bad it would taste to start up again, trust me it gets easier as time goes by.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25