Long winded blurbs.

Older women with boobs out ill

"With boobs out" thanks I'll try to keep mine in. Lol

no photo
Fri 11/20/20 10:05 PM
Yes , kitten heels are out of style .

no photo
Tue 11/17/20 02:22 PM
I like to make a sign with the written words Hi! I'm lonely,....and stand on the nearest street corner. You would be surprised how many people stop and offer me money

no photo
Mon 11/16/20 07:08 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 11/16/20 07:09 PM
I don't care about love at all, as long as my man knows how to put his underwear back on with the yellow in front and the brown in back , I'm cool lol

no photo
Mon 11/16/20 06:58 PM
Lol I'ma taking care of my sister post surgery and she talks constantly so to detract myself from her constant chit (s) chat I went on mingle and when I posted this I showed her and she said I'm majorly sarcastic and borderline evil lol

no photo
Mon 11/16/20 05:54 PM

Nothing has to be wrong with anyone for a relationship not to work out.
And what an ex said is often not true. The person who was told will know whether it is or not. Sometimes an ex just has the need to lash out and be nasty.

Men tend to ask this question, my reply is always the same: "None of your business."
After all, my ex and past relationship aren't part of the new one. And if a new guy is afraid to open up and trust people he's not for me anyway. Then he has a problem: trust issues.

That's a good answer and outlook, in fact you subtly ripped him a new one

no photo
Thu 11/12/20 06:14 PM
Especially if he's old ,he better have the gold....

no photo
Mon 11/09/20 07:09 AM
R.I.P.

no photo
Sun 11/08/20 11:50 PM
I'm from the old school
Where hearts stay true
I thought you were to

no photo
Sat 11/07/20 07:00 AM

I'm the last one left

Well then be sure to turn off the lights when you leave

no photo
Fri 11/06/20 10:51 PM
Some people are just easier to be picked out of the herd. So stay strong, choose wisely, ( like Tom says), stand by your values, and don't give up and " settle".

no photo
Fri 11/06/20 06:32 PM
Yes I do , the number is 28 , that's how many cats I own

no photo
Fri 11/06/20 04:07 PM

After a lifetime of Olimpic Gold Medal drinking ,I managed to totally quit at 60 ,I now detest the stuff and could not form a relationship with any lady who was not alcohol free ,I often think that is why I have not met anyone on here ,same goes for smoking I quit that probably about 50

I think you deserve an Olympic Gold Medal for successfully giving up on 2 addictions after so many years.
Since I quit smoking almost 10 weeks ago I understand what a feat that is!
flowerforyou

Power to you waving

Thanks! waving flowerforyou
(I thought of saying 'cheers' but figured it would be a tad weird considering the subject material, hahaha)

Ohmygosssssshhhhh! 10 weeks? you go girl!

no photo
Fri 11/06/20 08:36 AM

Deal breaker for me also.

YAY! Another for our li'l club, hihi.

I'm joining that club also, my ex is a functional alcoholic, I do not like being anywhere near anyone who drinks alcohol every day. And the same with smoking weed, I smoke it but not on days when I am working, dated a guy who constantly smoked weed all day so no thanks to that

no photo
Tue 11/03/20 11:16 PM
It would depend on what the person wrote.

no photo
Mon 11/02/20 08:55 AM
Gucci and Prada, yes indeed buying me a Prada purse or letting me have your charge card usually cures any nilhistic thoughts I might have.

no photo
Sun 11/01/20 11:31 PM
Butterflies..... Yamaez

no photo
Sun 11/01/20 05:18 PM

I can’t speak for the USA but I can speak for England and the NHS the doctors and nurses who work there have ruined my life sweetheart they are rude arrogant ignorant insulting they will help you if they want too and not because you need it out here they do what they want whether you have the money to pay or not the doctors in my town have ruined my life indefinitely and made my life a living hell so speak for yourself

Not England, but Ireland here. I think it goes both ways. There is, of course, rude healthcare staff. But also rude patients and family members. Mutual respect seems a thing from the past, but it is possible.

Well Lars I can tell you this here in the USA Everything you just posted is the opposite of the way it was to a large extent.
I was first hospitalized when I was 17 in Feb 1974, I was in bed for 5 months after I was T boned by another driver. Back then there was almost no concern for paitents privacy, now it's opposite that. Now there are laws that protect paitents from both doctors and nurses talking to others about you and they do it very little. I can't think of a doctor saying anything insulting to me for 15 or 20 years. Nurses, well nurses really haven't changed much but I suppose a lot of it has to do with my attitude towards them, they know I appreciate them and being a semi professional paitent I make their job as easy as I can and registered nurses* are the backbone of care here.

* Registered Nurse = the most educated, highly paid and professional of nurses

The problem to me is, nurses and carers get most of the blame, because they have most contact with the patients. Some of them are rude, no doubt about it. But many are also victims of a badly funded and badly organized health system. You work long shifts, sometimes no proper breaks, often badly paid. It all takes it's toll :cry:

I also don't know if this is true to be honest.
Nurses -and I mean qualified nurses- have gotten a lot of attention and praise during all this for all the risk they have to take to do their job, the long hours and so on.

Other workers like caregivers have not gotten all that much attention (nor public flak).
If that's what bothers you, then know you're not alone:
There are many professions where people have gotten very little appreciation for continuing their work as normal. Like the workers in the supermarkets. They often do get chit from customers and during summer have hundreds of different people in front of them each day.

All workers deserve credit for what they do, but we cannot go through the day spending time thinking about each and every one, which also includes factory workers, truck drivers etc.

Closest we can get is being grateful in general.
flowerforyou

Yes we all should be grateful they're not throwing dirt on us.....

no photo
Sun 11/01/20 08:49 AM

"Super hero" soap operas? Don't care for any of them. Marvel or DC, movies or tv, they're all poorly written set pieces. The clunky dialog in the tv shows replace the "witty" one liners in the movie franchises.

I'll stick to my childhood memories of the comic books. drinker

Aw come on now that's like something a cranky geezer would say.What about Mighty Mouse or the original Superman television show?

The Superman TV show with George Reeves? Wasn't a fan. Even as a child I knew how cheesy it was. Mighty Mouse was okay. Not my favorite cartoon, but I did watch it. Hahaha, I preferred Underdog.

You mean to tell me Superman wasn't a reality show about a super hero?

no photo
Sat 10/31/20 08:47 PM

"Super hero" soap operas? Don't care for any of them. Marvel or DC, movies or tv, they're all poorly written set pieces. The clunky dialog in the tv shows replace the "witty" one liners in the movie franchises.

I'll stick to my childhood memories of the comic books. drinker

Aw come on now that's like something a cranky geezer would say.What about Mighty Mouse or the original Superman television show?

The Superman TV show with George Reeves? Wasn't a fan. Even as a child I knew how cheesy it was. Mighty Mouse was okay. Not my favorite cartoon, but I did watch it. Hahaha, I preferred Underdog.

You mean to tell me Superman wasn't a reality show about a super hero?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25