Sun 06/20/21 04:49 PM

You had me at PFFffffffff

A simple 'No' would suffice.
But you had to impale your victim.
It feels good, doesn't it? :wink:

I just can't help myself, I'm a fartbreaker

no photo
Sun 06/20/21 03:39 PM

Yes! Farting is a great stress reliever.
Nothing more relaxing in the afternoon,
than sitting back, liftin' a leg,
and rippin' azz loud enough for the
neighbors to hear.

Yeah, I misread the title. Sue me.

You are not using your ability to expell flatulence to your advantage. For example, you walk into your favorite coffee shop , the place is packed , people lined up , going to be at least a 30 minute wait. That's when you let loose with a loud smelly expulsion of flatulence, room cleared. no wait

Yes, cropdusting is vital.
Especially, in confined spaces.

Oh! Anyone smell popcorn?

Sounds like you're an expertise in that department and really know how to defuse the situation

no photo
Sun 06/20/21 03:25 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 06/20/21 03:28 PM

neighbors to hear.

You are not using your ability to expell flatulence to your advantage. For example, you walk into your favorite coffee shop , the place is packed , people lined up , going to be at least a 30 minute wait. That's when you let loose with a loud smelly expulsion of flatulence, room cleared. no wait

Yes, cropdusting is vital.
Especially, in confined spaces.

Oh! Anyone smell popcorn?

Lol, actually........

no photo
Sun 06/20/21 02:25 PM

What a gentleman !

Are you flirting? :tongue:

You had me at PFFffffffff

no photo
Sun 06/20/21 06:12 AM

Modifying this scenario a bit, with your permission, of course...

You walk into your favorite coffee shop, the place is packed, people lined up, going to be at least a 30 minute wait. Through the window you see this ethereal beauty approaching the coffee shop. That's when you let loose with a loud smelly expulsion of flatulence, room cleared. no wait. You stand first in line and you can feel her approaching from behind. You act all surprised and with a bow you offer her your position... :wink:

What a gentleman !

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 08:21 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 06/19/21 08:27 PM

neighbors to hear.

no photo
Mon 06/14/21 09:56 AM

Plumbers tape is awesome!

Additionally, there's a product called
"Plumbers dope"

Plumbers dope? Is that the same as plumber's crack?

no photo
Tue 06/01/21 10:40 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 06/01/21 10:43 AM

I'm having a pan to plate relationship with my supper.

Happy forkin

no photo
Sun 05/23/21 08:54 PM
"If she can come to the table with something to offer...than all offers will be considered"
Ahem..how about she come to the table with 6 big Macs and 3 large orders of fries , those are for her and she offers you a fry?

no photo
Thu 05/06/21 02:55 PM
Sucks to be you
Cause I would of loved you
I would of watched the world burn just to see you dance
Sucks to be you

no photo
Sun 04/18/21 12:44 PM

Would you like your partner to be possessive?

Does she give a really good hummer?

A Hummer? Why not a Porsche, Mercedes, how about a Corvette? What year Hummer? And is that really being eco aware, ? What with gasoline prices on the increase and you know Hummers aren't fuel efficient and the trade in value on them isn't that great . How about a Prius (?) instead?

no photo
Mon 02/15/21 09:10 AM

Some other times, they just close down, no matter what you do... oh sorry, I tend to forget that it's always the man's fault!

Thank you for correcting me. Everything is always woman's fault, especially this. Men have perfect sex drives and erectile functions.
slaphead

Lol, woman are the cause of men having ED, male baldness, their extra marital affairs, name it we are the cause. And as you can see by this man's post apparently she to blame for his wanting to cheat lol

no photo
Sat 02/13/21 10:26 AM

What I'm thinking right now? Okay wellllll, all you mingophiles! Iam officially a cat lady now, and yes maybe a crazy one too lol. I have adopted a kitten, Miss Daisy is her name. I have wavered over owning a pet for the last year and finally said WTH !!!! My work takes me out of town anywhere from 2 to 5 days, so I was kind of hesitant but I've cut back my work days and she is doing good home alone , plenty of food , water, toys, cat bed. And besides I've found having a pet is a great advantage to stop unwanted text messages from friends you just start sending them pics of your cat, dog, fish hey whatever works. Ok I could go on and on about Miss Daisy but I don't want to sound like a crazy cat lady.....or do I?

Go for it ... Cats can be more entertaining than people. I am up for pet stories anytime and does Miss Daisy drive by any chance?

Lol , not yet, she's to young to get her license. I'll have to hire a chauffeur for her until she's legal to drive

no photo
Fri 02/12/21 10:04 PM
What I'm thinking right now? Okay wellllll, all you mingophiles! Iam officially a cat lady now, and yes maybe a crazy one too lol. I have adopted a kitten, Miss Daisy is her name. I have wavered over owning a pet for the last year and finally said WTH !!!! My work takes me out of town anywhere from 2 to 5 days, so I was kind of hesitant but I've cut back my work days and she is doing good home alone , plenty of food , water, toys, cat bed. And besides I've found having a pet is a great advantage to stop unwanted text messages from friends you just start sending them pics of your cat, dog, fish hey whatever works. Ok I could go on and on about Miss Daisy but I don't want to sound like a crazy cat lady.....or do I?

no photo
Mon 02/08/21 07:13 PM

Abuse cones in many forms. I don't think some women know what they all are even. Do they stay in the relationship because they are inlove. Or don't want to be alone.

Some are afraid of what will happen if they try to leave, so staying is safer than leaving. Some have been beaten down so much that they feel it's their fault and if only they act better, things will get better. Some believe their abuser when he/she apologizes, thinking it won't happen again. Some grew up with violence so think it's normal.

Many reasons besides being in love. And actually I don't think it has anything to do with love, because you end up despising your abuser, and yourself for putting up with it. It often paralyzes you and takes a major trauma or something huge for things to cause you to change your situation, or reach out for help.

My heart goes out to anyone who has been abused in the past, or is still being abused and feels hopeless that it can be different or they can escape it. There is help out there and protection, and it will be okay. :heart:

Well said....

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 08:54 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 02/06/21 08:55 PM
Doughnuts? Arousal ? Oh that explains the ol doughnut ring toss game

no photo
Wed 02/03/21 01:58 PM

Funyuns!

I'm wearing one, now.

Just one?

Fine! I'll stack 'em on,
just for you. :heart:

Lol, "Everyone think u shy , but I know u a freak"shocked shocked

no photo
Tue 02/02/21 06:52 PM
I was on the girls track team, which was a joke, but we got to go to track meets to compete with other high schools and it was a chance to check out that schools cute boys. Lol

no photo
Tue 02/02/21 06:48 PM

Funyuns!

I'm wearing one, now.

Just one?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25