if he wants to
see other women
flirt online
text other women all day long
flirt with other women on a date with me
look at the waitress's butt on the way by

uh no just no
this woman does not tolerate low behavior

Exactly how I would feel, I won't allow someone to be disrespectful to me. I would think if I'm not holding your interest and you feel the need to flirt, stare or make crude comments about another woman well than there's the door don't let it hit you on your way out.

no photo
Sat 09/07/19 07:24 AM
Train Wreck: Sarah McLachlan I like all her music, she one of my favorites

no photo
Fri 09/06/19 09:02 PM
Shaking all over. Johnny Kidd and the Pirates , Johnny Kidd write this song and I like his version of it than the Who who made it popular

no photo
Fri 09/06/19 08:48 PM
Sometimes Iike to put leftover coffee in fridge overnight then in morning put flavored coffee creamer ,( I like coconut flavored one) add ice cubes and drink it that way.

no photo
Fri 09/06/19 11:16 AM

Statistically at 99.99 percent certainty, all creatures do. So I don't understand how anyone can say they don't . What's the point in being coy? This is the Internet after all. Sheeesh

99.9 stats huh, stats can be tweaked , was this taking in account ALL ages ? Because as you can see from some of the answers on here it depends on age, and maybe even if the female is single and looking, married or doesn't care about how she dresses also do these stats take into account if the woman is a housewife , artist, stripper ( oops exotic dancer), librarian etc etc etc

no photo
Thu 09/05/19 07:04 PM

Hi Ibeaceltic1,:slight_smile:
I'm surprised you even recognized it. It doesn't seem like too many people are into that song.
It has special meaning for me, plus I love everything about it.

You sound like you are, or were, in great shape! That's a lot of jogging.
Good for you!

As far as the great songs that hype you up, they're still making them, I think, you just have to look.

Not really supposed to run anymore , long story but I'm trying to anyway. Just started hopefully won't overtrain as I have a tendency to do ( like my separated clavicle in my shoulder lol)

no photo
Thu 09/05/19 02:18 PM

"The Grass is Always Greener" from The Woman of the Year

It sure is here in Oregon, since they legalized it::smile:

no photo
Wed 09/04/19 11:34 PM
Here ya go Girth another good guitar riff...Lover Why?
Century

no photo
Wed 09/04/19 09:55 PM

1. I have no relationships going, nothing pending, and am not looking.

Life is good.

What he said:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 09/04/19 09:47 PM
Coming Back To Me, Jefferson Airplane
This is my favorite Jefferson Airplane song probably because Grace Slick isn't singing it.....

no photo
Wed 09/04/19 09:44 PM

Still Got The Blues For You Gary Moore

I decided to Spotify some different music last night instead of my favorite mix so asked Spotify to find me sad rock songs and this one was in the mix I think it more blues than rock but WOW that guitar playing is dope.

Yeah, there's something about Irish guitarists. Rory is my man but Gary Moore was incredible.

Well that explains it cause I'm Irish.....okay okay Irish, French, German, Russian , a little Indian mixed in there also . I should do one if those ancestory things probably find out I'm Samoan also lol

no photo
Wed 09/04/19 09:29 PM

Silent Lucidity Queensryche

Gullleeee! Susan,
That's a good one. I really like Queensyrche, I used to jog to work 3.5 miles 6 days a week ( day 6 over time) and when I got to certain songs I would know if I needed to step up my pace .Whatever happened to them?

no photo
Tue 09/03/19 07:10 PM
Still Got The Blues For You Gary Moore

I decided to Spotify some different music last night instead of my favorite mix so asked Spotify to find me sad rock songs and this one was in the mix I think it more blues than rock but WOW that guitar playing is dope.

no photo
Tue 09/03/19 07:06 PM

Otis Redding - Try A Little Tenderness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnPMoAb4y8U

Good song, I think Frank Sinatra sang it first , Otis and then 3 Dog Night but Otis did it best

no photo
Sat 08/31/19 10:23 AM

HOW do you know that he or she is controlling?

Everyone is controlling to some degree.
Some focus more on direct control, to differing degrees according to your tolerance.
Some focus more on indirect control, to differing degrees according to your tolerance.

IMO the question isn't "HOW do you know that he or she is controlling?" so much as "how to find someone that is willing to accept control over the things I don't want to control, willing to accept my control over the things I want to control, how to compromise on the things we both want to control, and recognize the difference?"

Other than that, the only way to answer the OP question is via extreme examples that aren't going to be that meaningful or helpful except in the hypothetical where people can emotionally masturbate by triggering themselves coming up with an imaginary "bad guy" that represents someone you won't meet very much of.

Tell me how the hell could you talk
How could you talk
Cause until you walk
Where I've walked
It's just all talk

no photo
Sat 08/31/19 07:31 AM
Face in the Crowd, Tom Petty

no photo
Fri 08/30/19 11:24 AM

I could probably write a book on controlling people , my ex had that issue. Hard for me to trust anyone, and if I even get an inkling that someone is controlling I'm ghost. If someone starts giving out "advice" on how you should live your life, run forest run!

I don't agree with that.
I could write a book about it, my ex had a personality disorder, narcissism. They're the worst when it comes to controlling others. I lived with him for 10 years, so did my kids who were greatly affected by him.

But I got out, got over it, healed, moved on. I can trust people, including a partner.
You also cannot solely blame the other, you have to look at your part as well. There's a reason you got involved with such a person and that's what you got to work on if you don't want a repetition.
Running for the hills is not the way.

I came to seeing I wasn't standing in my own strength at the time, and I didn't have any boundaries. That's why that could -and did- happen with that man. I took responsibility for my part, worked on that.
I am now quite empowered, do have boundaries and standards.

Good thing is, when you change you don't attract such people in anymore as they don't resonate with you.

Good for you, what works for you, might not work for others. Everyone has different ways of handling situations, and if you're implying that I am partly to blame for marrying a controlling person then I have this to say, you never walked in my shoes so don't even go there.

no photo
Fri 08/30/19 07:40 AM
I could probably write a book on controlling people , my ex had that issue. Hard for me to trust anyone, and if I even get an inkling that someone is controlling I'm ghost. If someone starts giving out "advice" on how you should live your life, run forest run!

no photo
Thu 08/29/19 08:16 PM
Amy Winehouse What is it about men ? Rip Sweet Amy

no photo
Thu 08/29/19 08:15 PM

Christy Moore - Nancy Spain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7FJeDWePSc

Here's a song for Dino..Dino's Song...Quicksilver Messenger Service

Nice one Ibeaceltic. just what I needed to accompany this Doobie..smokin laugh

Lol Have another hit ....of fresh air

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next