Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 01/30/20 09:07 PM
Usually with ativan

no photo
Thu 01/30/20 07:03 AM

OT.

I don't know what all the fuss is about.
You're only meeting people. I mean flippin heck!
People make such a fuss.
You meet loads of people in ordinary life. Without making a fuss.
Get over it..

must be this, must be that, must like this that or the third thing.

Geez. get over yourselvs girls.

Considering that over half of the responses are from guys, perhaps you ought to include guys in that statement as well??? whoa

Personally as far as I'm concerned, the only thing they must be... is smitten enough with me to ask me out. tongue2 biggrin

Yea fair comment.grumble

Get over yourselves people, relax, it's no big thing, it's a small thing.

Better?

Much better, otherwise you will be ripped to shreds

no photo
Thu 01/30/20 07:00 AM

OT.

I don't know what all the fuss is about.
You're only meeting people. I mean flippin heck!
People make such a fuss.
You meet loads of people in ordinary life. Without making a fuss.
Get over it..

must be this, must be that, must like this that or the third thing.

Geez. get over yourselvs girls.

Considering that over half of the responses are from guys, perhaps you ought to include guys in that statement as well??? whoa

Personally as far as I'm concerned, the only thing they must be... is smitten enough with me to ask me out. tongue2 biggrin

Yea fair comment.grumble

Get over yourselves people, relax, it's no big thing, it's a small thing.

Better?

no photo
Wed 01/29/20 02:31 PM
It can also plug up your tear ducts causing you to have a sty or cyst,so be careful to apply to top eylashes only, use sparingly and wipe away excess

no photo
Tue 01/28/20 06:49 PM

Any suggested movies

No.

Awwwww come on we won't tell

no photo
Tue 01/28/20 05:46 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 01/28/20 05:49 PM
I like to sport a look I call " going to bingo", I wear a nice pair of polyester pants with an elastic waist ( that is very important), now I like mine a little roomy in the seat so I can wear a disposable pull-up brief ( aka diaper) who has time to get up and use the restroom during a bingo game? The elastic waist makes it so easy to really get my money's worth at the buffet I go to before bingo, no worries as you expand so does the waistband! I like to pair my polyester pants with a polyester blouse usually a bright cheerful print that matches with the pants oh and if I really like being a bit risque I will wear a blouse/ top that has a bit of glitter or sequins on it , I mean come on ,who don't like a bit of bling? Oh and don't forget the sensible shoes, maybe a pair of big white orthopedic sneakers completes the look. That's my style

no photo
Tue 01/28/20 08:57 AM

Everything.

Lol

no photo
Sun 01/26/20 07:12 AM
Meaningful conversation? That's a moot point, to some conversation about the weather is mentally stimulating .

no photo
Wed 01/22/20 08:47 PM

Burger King

Lol, I always thought that guy that portrayed the Burger King in their comercials looked kind of snarky( or is it just me?) lol I haven't been inside a Burger King in ages but remember they would give out crowns, which I proudly wore.

I still have a paper crown.
I wear it on roadtrips bigsmile

Lol, try wearing it into McDonald's

no photo
Tue 01/21/20 08:16 PM
Yo,yo,yo,
Why ya gotta be so mean
Calling me a vanilla queen.
That be kinda racist
And a bit tasteless
Yo,yo,yo

no photo
Tue 01/21/20 08:12 PM

Burger King

Lol, I always thought that guy that portrayed the Burger King in their comercials looked kind of snarky( or is it just me?) lol I haven't been inside a Burger King in ages but remember they would give out crowns, which I proudly wore.

no photo
Tue 01/21/20 07:08 PM

This thread is leading us to how we judge people and how we are judged.

=== Inner quality does matter ===

I know right, like everyone on here is so perfect........

no photo
Tue 01/21/20 09:58 AM
No, I thrive on caffeine, I even buy caffeine gum sold on Amazon, great stuff, and there is caffeine in my creatine drink pre workout, my pre workout is ;
Coffee
Creatine with caffeine which I drink during workout
Caffeine gum 1-3 pieces
YAHOO! Oh and I smoke a little pot also so I can really get into my weightlifting and motivate myself to lifting heavier........

no photo
Tue 01/21/20 09:43 AM
So what? What's it to all of you? When they die from complications of obesity there will be more Cheetos for you.....maybe they like being fat, you ever think of that?

no photo
Sun 01/05/20 06:57 PM

I think someone here needs some sex.
And what if I'm a psycho and a retard and like sex too, is that a bad thing ?

You wish, that only going to happen in your dreams

no photo
Fri 01/03/20 09:03 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 01/03/20 09:05 PM

Looks like they don't like the worm you have on the hook. Try another one?

Xxxxxccc c xxd

no photo
Thu 01/02/20 07:59 AM

It is easy. It is because all girls exposed to a guy who is 'serious' about her will immediately feel that he is demanding fidelity immediately and she will feel boxed in.

Imagine the situation for yourself. It is quite disconcerting to be treated like a proven saint because you know you are not a proven saint but a normal human being. Also, trying to live up to being a proven saint who breaks no rules is actually pretty boring. Many guys believe they can become proven, obedient and reliable saints, which is why many guys like the military, where they obey orders and have order and consistency in the relationships. But they should avoid being like that towards girls, especially ones that he risks falling in love with.

Also, she knows that if he treats her like a saint, then pretty soon he will discover that she is not one and she does not want to be around for the fallout that the lightning strike of enlightenment will involve. What she wants is for him to find out all her own peculiar characteristics, quirks and foibles and nevertheless accept them or accommodate them sincerely in some way or another. She does not want all her personality traits to be undiscovered and trashed and ignored by attempting to fulfil his demands that she be as reliable and serious as he is straining the life out of himslf to be. So the odds are that any girl who has connected with a 'serious' guy will want out. She will lose him.

What he should be doing is to be realistic. What do I mean by realistic? He should realise that girls are different from boys. Girls do not keep a table at home and write up all the times he faithfully and dutifully did what he said he was going to do. In other words girls do not expect or want to build a business partnership with anyone when it comes to a starting a steady love relationship.

There are half a dozen stages in the relationship before getting to the tough stage of planning the week for who will buy the groceries, who will change nappies, which week is his for cooking dinner, and who will take out the trash today. She wants to get to know him well and experience and enjoy life with him first.

If all the first 6 stages go well, then there is the strong likelihood that they will be able to manage the bringing up children stage. By being 'serious' from the start he is putting the cart before the horse.

He needs to snap out of it and stop viewing the girl that he likes as a prospective business partner. Girls hate being put in a box. They want relationships, however shallow they stop at, or however deep they become, to grow organically and through common, unforeseeable and pleasurable experiences. She does not want to be in a jail and have a highly constrained 'secure unto death' relationship with her jailer.

Therefore he should cut out the 'serious' behaviour altogether and make NO moves towards a steady relationship and should actively see and meet other girls and have other hobbies until she realises he is the one to start to get to know better and maybe start going steady with. At that point she will demand to take more of the space in his life and will demand a steady relationship. (Even then the process is far from finished, if it ever is. :) )

But this is a crucial juncture to beware of. Particularly at this stage, this could be a trap for him. She may not realise it and may want to both have her cake and eat it, i.e. she may unconsciously want him as a steady partner but want to sleep with other guys at the same time. To avoid that trap he should first ask her whether she realises that faithfulness must go with the steady relationship. If he does not do this then he is setting himself up for heartbreak when they go steady and yet she sees/sleeps with other guys. If he cannot broach the subject then he is not ready for a steady relatinship.

If she wants to go steady with him but recoils at the demand for faithfulness, then she is either immature, not ready or not worth having a steady relationship with. Then sadly, he should walk away until she comes to her senses, which may be never.

And if he has foolishly isolated himself and has seen only her up to that point, then he will not be able to shake off the memory of her as easily. All while if he has kept up other female contacts and other hobbies, he can forget her easily and sail on with his life, instead of becoming a case for the psychiatrist to sigh at his depression and prescribe some stupid drug.

Hell of a first post m8 :-)

Basicly O.P Funny. it's complicated. And Kris has about covered some of it :thumbsup:

Zzzzz

no photo
Sun 12/29/19 01:52 PM

Anyone else in Northern hemisphere enjoying bright colors from their Christmas cactus .I have 3 different colors .1 starts flowering as early at Halloween the other 2 closer to Thanksgiving and now all 3 around Christmas. A little water and deadheading and they show beautifully.Nice to have a bit of color indoors during the rainy season

ExcusemewhileIkissthisguy ...lol. A friend gave me a Christmas cactus , it bloomed around November bright pink flowers unfortunately I gave it to a friend when I moved and she has it sitting on her kitchen table , she says everyone that has seen it bloom this year ( I gave it to her in June) are astonded by how amazing it is. Been tempted to buy a small one but alas have to limit my houseplants.

no photo
Sun 12/29/19 09:43 AM

My mistake ... I was being presumptuous, believing that this site was primarily a dating site, especially since everyone I have seen on here seem to be looking for some kind of a relationship.

No matter ... to each, his/her own.

It *is* a dating szite primarily (unfortunately, I run across very very few real, legit people)..
But, as I am in an older demographic...and many guys have an ED issue when they get older....I really don;t care if they are functional in *that* way (of we have a ton of other things in common)...there are TONS of other ways to be close and have "personal time" (only limited by one's imagination :smile:

I know 2 guys (not anyone I'd date for oter reasons which are not relevant here, but if you MUST know, PM me) who have given up on dating, because they think no woman will want them because of their condition..that's just sad.. :cry:
Yes, they know about the "pill"...just really don't care anymore..

So, in summation..one doesn't necesarily equate the other (date=sex), not for *everyone*...people are different, and want different things..

The only problem with that is when two people with vastly different expectations link up...which it is why it is so important to talk for a while before meeting...discuss certain issues/ deal breakers....:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 12/29/19 09:42 AM
It is what it is.......some women just don't want to be asked what size bra we wear, or what we wear to bed , or if we date a lot ( which is a round about way for a man to see if the woman is sexually active, because most men think date=sex). So whatever blows your skirt up, even though I am only here to create havoc and dissension I still receive messages, obviously some men can't take the time to read a profile