Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 10/24/19 06:43 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 10/24/19 06:44 PM
Boohoo hoohoo! I am limited and lazy when it comes to snack options when cutting carbs, pork rinds have become my snack and sometimes I have this for a meal pour out a decent amount of the rinds from the bag onto a microwave safe plate , sprinkle a good amount of shredded cheddar or Mexican mix cheese but hey! whatever kind of cheese you like use the rinds aren't picky, nuke till cheese melted, a little salsa on the side, yum

no photo
Thu 10/24/19 06:22 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 10/24/19 06:23 PM

If we can substitute the word 'warrior',
with the word 'a-hole', I just might have
a chance to find a goddess.

For you, yes we can make an exception

no photo
Wed 10/23/19 04:51 PM
Music is my everything. I like all kinds , well maybe except for Opera and jazz . I am a terrible singer but that don't stop me sometimes I get strange looks while out and about cause I'ma listening to my music and singing along (quietly at least I think so), lol I think people think look at that lady talking to herself , that's right! They lucky I don't start dancing.....

no photo
Wed 10/23/19 03:56 PM
Wow that went about 10 feet past their head.....hey! let's be realistic we are all users, yes even you . Some are on this site for sex, to cheat, or wanting a relationship . We aren't 20 anymore so are chances of getting the pick of the litter greatly decreases the older we get. I think a lot of kind hearted, faithful, happy men/women get kicked to the curb because some think they are all that. And a little side note here a person can always lose weight but an ugly personality is forever....

no photo
Wed 10/23/19 03:41 PM
Memphis in June....Annie Lennox, such a pretty song and she sings it so well, makes ya want to pack up and move there

no photo
Sun 10/20/19 04:13 PM
Bring them on boys! At my age I welcome your weinie shots and nasty messages, oh yeah. I make copies of them for my special notebook. Cause I tell you on cold, rainy , windy nights when I'm tired of crocheting, I curl up in my rocking chair and open up that notebook and go through all those "special" messages, oh my in no time at all I'ma laughing at some poor desperate fools pee-pee , it lifts my spirits immensely just knowing there are men dumb enough to post pics .lol jk

no photo
Fri 10/18/19 08:19 PM

It does when you have to look, and then trip over or crash.

Yes HAVE TO look. Even for a quick glimpse.

It's hard wired into guys to look for potential genetic partners, (regardless of relationship status), assess their suitability, pros and cons, and likelihood of engagement, and just appreciate the female form, or part thereof.
The blind, and gays are the exceptions.

But it's still your fault notbeold... You can't hold the woman, you just have to look at, accountable for your hard wiring.... blame human nature and take responsibility for that.

If some dude was jogging down the street, muscles bulging and dripping in sweat drool ... the judge is not going to arrest that man if I end up running into a tree just because I can't seem to take my eyes off him.

Thank you for the visual

no photo
Sun 10/13/19 07:32 PM
Where does an Irish family go for vacation?...A different bar, heyyyyyy! I'm Irish and I think this is funny.

no photo
Sun 10/13/19 07:12 PM

And you may find yourself
Living in a shotgun shack
In another part of the world
Behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house
With a beautiful wife
And you may ask yourself, well
How did I get here?
Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground
And you may ask yourself
How do I work this?
And you may ask yourself
Where is that large automobile?
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful house!
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful wife!
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Water dissolving and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
Under the water, carry the water
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean!
Into the blue again in the silent water
Under the rocks, and stones there is water underground
And you may ask yourself
What is that beautiful house?
And you may ask yourself
Where does that highway go to?
And you may ask yourself
Am I right? Am I wrong?
And you may say yourself, "My God! What have I done?"
Into the blue again in to the silent water
Under the rocks and stones, there is water underground
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Look where my hand was
Time isn't holding up
Time isn't after us
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Letting the days go by (same as it ever was)
Letting the days go by (same as it ever was)
Once in a lifetime
Letting the days go by
Letting the days go by

Talking Heads "Once in a Lifetime"

Every day you try to pick up all the pieces
All the memories they somehow never leave you

God Only Knows
King and C ountry

no photo
Sat 10/12/19 07:37 AM
One of my favorite bands, they just kind of mainstream, Hand Me Down, is a favorite song of mine but I think it's just by Rob Thomas when he went solo. His wife has Lyme Disease

no photo
Sat 10/12/19 07:10 AM
RIP

no photo
Fri 10/11/19 01:49 PM

I noticed the same thing towards me on another thread he posted.

You just keep shining like the diamond you are

no photo
Wed 10/09/19 10:52 AM
I love houseplants! Nothing to me , brightens up a home then a mass of plants. My favorite is a grape ivy that I have hanging in my kitchen if I don't trim it about twice a year it would hang down to the floor and I just started it with 3 little starts , next in line is a pothos it gets a little crazy also , at one time I had 21 houseplants growing but some didn't grow so well or I didn't care for them now I have just 9 , and I love them all

no photo
Tue 10/08/19 08:37 AM

Mary , , , or did u read my profile ? Think I read somewhere that if one upgrades then that upgraded person can view a profile without that person knowing about it , , ,

Maybe she didn't read your profile Shet , maybe she just thought she would be friendly , see this is a classic example, someone makes an effort to say hello and gets shot down. What's it take 5 seconds ? to just say hello back? Men on here always complaining about woman never answering their messages now you see why.
Thank you, ibaceltic1. I was just trying to be friendly. If I'd read his profile, probably would not have contacted him, but I wanted to put out a welcome.

Your welcome Mary, you seem like a nice person, from his rude replies back to you it pretty obvious he's not worth your time you're better than that.

no photo
Tue 10/08/19 08:27 AM
Sound of waves crashing unto the beach, sound of a rainstorm on a chilly fall day, the sound of car tires crunching through a snowy, icy road while I am sitting by the woodstove thankful I'm not driving in that

no photo
Sun 10/06/19 07:13 AM

Once again Mary , , ,I feel your suggestion is worth just what it cost , , , $zero , , , if lady's are going to grade my tex like an english paper, , , an that,s a reason not to message,me back , , ,that's a good thing , I have nothing in common with those lady's . An as far as the lifestyle an attitude , , ,anyone that lives in the country or small town , generally likes that style of living , , , I know I do , , , I may like the weather in your congested valley U live in , , ,but I need an like more elbow room . . . An I have met quite a few of the local people an,local small business owners in and around LaPine , , , all good people . An I will provide a service that the town needs , , , as a windshield an auto glass replacement service , , ,
You asked why you were having trouble actually communicating with someone. I was simply pointing out some of the potential reasons. BTW, if you are going to have a business, then knowing how to write and spell is a big deal. You want your customers to be able to understand the invoices and estimates you give.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 10/05/19 09:07 PM
I like a little wild weed in the car breeze when I get marleytized lol

no photo
Sat 10/05/19 08:20 PM

Ok people , , ,can u all give me any idea why I,m having so much trouble actually communicating with lady somewhat close to my age , , ,I,m 61 , ,I,m messaging lady's from 49 to 65 , ,been on this site about 3 months or so , ,an I,'ve messaged over 200 different lady's , , most all from OR , , where I,'ll soon be moving to , , , only 1 has actually answered , ,, 2 others messaged me , , an I answered both , , ,but our life styles AR so different , , the one that did message me back , , seem to have promis , we were getting along fine , , ,lol , ,untill I asked how many kids she had , an their flavors ??? She answered back 2 men , ,then she said , , ,flavors ????? I guess Vanilla , ,then she say , ,That's an odd question to ask !!! An before I could message her back to explain , ,all I ment by flavors was , ,are they boys or girls , , ,SHE BLOCKED ME !!! If it wasn't for bad luck , , ,I,m wouldn't be having any luck at all , , ,so , my question to u lady's is , , ,an I,m sure some men will weigh in also , , ,but I,m mainly interested in hearing what the lady's have to say , , ,why are so few lady's responding to my messages , ,an pretty much what I,m saying in my messages is , ,ur pretty , we seem to have so things in common ,I,d like to talk more about it with u , , , , I have put lots of info , in my profile along with quite a few current pics , , ,so , ,what the heck am I doing wronge ??????

So not true I messaged you and you never answered back , so don't come on here having a pity party about no one answering you. Oh and when I messaged you I probably mentioned something in your profile that struck me as funny or maybe I just thought boohoo poor guy I'll just say hi to cheer him up , so Shet you know what they say.. you get what you give....Have a wonderful day!rofl

no photo
Sat 10/05/19 07:47 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 10/05/19 07:50 PM

Mary , , , or did u read my profile ? Think I read somewhere that if one upgrades then that upgraded person can view a profile without that person knowing about it , , ,

Maybe she didn't read your profile Shet , maybe she just thought she would be friendly , see this is a classic example, someone makes an effort to say hello and gets shot down. What's it take 5 seconds ? to just say hello back? Men on here always complaining about woman never answering their messages now you see why.

no photo
Sat 10/05/19 07:38 PM

A chocolate penis.

That sounds racist