Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 12/29/19 09:30 AM

Sometimes we nit pick too much. We don't know when to end an argument and have the"I'm always right" mindset. Sometimes we look for so much change in a man that we ignore the things wrong within ourselves.

It is all about learning. It takes time to get it right :smiley:

Totally agree, dating is a learning process ( I think). "You have to kiss a lot of frogs till you find your prince". And it is especially a challenge as you get older, lots of variables , set in our ways, trust issues from bad experiences, to picky , jaded, bitter yada yada

no photo
Fri 12/27/19 09:57 PM

Rule #1 as a counselor 90 hours of face time before sack time, it is what almost any therapist would recommend, because after 90 hours the true nature of the other person will be revealed one way or another. My question is why the hurry, and there is nothing more fun then getting involved with a crazy person!!! Or getting involved in a co-dependent relationship. Toxic people can not follow the ninety hour rule. They need to validate themselves, often through destructive relationships.

There ya go! Whaaaaaa? Did he say 90 hours? Why yes he did. Some of you really need to read everyones posts not just the ones with the naughty parts

no photo
Thu 12/26/19 10:49 PM
Right the old "I ain't got time" go to excuse. Well maybe if you took the time , before wanting to show her your sausage then maybe you wouldn't have such a negative, whiny,demeaning opinion of women. Like I've posted before who knows what kind of person you really are like unless you take the TIME to know them, so talking about sex right from the start shows just what you are interested in, not them as a person just a object for your sexual gratification.

no photo
Wed 12/25/19 10:05 AM
Really? Men who message inquiring about sex are just desperate ho's who don't have any self esteem and that's their way of picking the easy ones out of the herd . I mean who in there right mind is going to have sex with someone they don't even know? 90 hours is a good time to at least find enough out about that person, if they a psycho, a retard, or just wanting sex.

no photo
Tue 12/24/19 08:51 AM

All men care about is sex. They dont care about a woman personally. They think
Were no better than whores or there personal maid
I hope that attitude is not the real you! It will certainly have a negative affect on any interaction with a man.

WoW! Maybe you should consider your attitude instead of advising someone on theirs

no photo
Mon 12/23/19 06:25 PM

It could be that some older men have decreased sexual interest. There's one point that both of you ignored-

Does the man Want to get involved with the woman? I'd wager that some men (like me) don't want to. The baggage that comes with a sex partner isn't so appealing. Or, the man sees no appeal in the available women.

I came across a few street walkers in my younger days. Never saw one I'd have sex with, even if it was free. (And it wasn't)

My ex used to complain about my sexual interest in her. What she never realized, is that when she dyed her hair red, that killed my interest in her. I never dated a red head, never approached one for dating. Red wasn't in my appealing category. Then I end up with one. It became sort of a mexican standoff. To retaliate, I shaved off my mustache. Now it seemed pretty childish, back then, it wasn't.

These goofy articles seem to proclaim the true reasons for sexual interest. I say it's time to look at the appeal side of sex.

Good points but you left out one thing.... when you mention woman who have no appeal for men, well that goes both ways Maybe just maybe a woman isn't interested in the man, so then we get slandered with being called prudes, frigid, B's, C's yada yada yada

no photo
Mon 12/23/19 06:15 PM

This is why men bring up the subject earlier than you ladies like:

To take a closer look at sex and older women, Harder and her colleagues analyzed surveys filled out by 24,305 women, half of whom were 64 or older. The researchers chose to focus on 4,418 women who also filled out a comment section that allowed them to write down their experiences in more detail.

Just 22.5% of the women, whose ages ranged from 50 to 75, said they had had intercourse in the preceding month. Lack of an intimate partner was the most common reason women cited, at 34.7%, for giving up sex. Among the 65.3% of women who did have a partner, just 34.5 reported being sexually active in the preceding month.

If only 35% who have partners are sexually active, that means I have a 60+% chance of getting involved with a woman unwilling to be sexually active. Poor odds of finding a suitable partner!! I don't need a commitment to have sex with me ever but I do need to hear a positive attitude toward still being sexually active on your part.

ref:https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/sex-less-likely-and-less-satisfying-as-women-hit-older-age/ar-AAEbE6E?li=BBnba9O

You really need to get off the woman-bashing trope..

There are plenty of guys who, as they get older have lost interest in sex..
Just because YOU don't believe it or don't perspnally know anyone like that doesn't mean it isn't true...
Also, men are less likely to be honest about the fact they aren't getting any...like it's an embaressment if they aren't or something...so, many misrepresemt how active they actually are...

:thumbsup: Owwweeee! You just ripped a few of these men on here a new one

no photo
Mon 12/23/19 05:55 PM

Shiny shoes, flowers, chocs, big wallet,sunglassesflowerforyou shades

Yes! I just love a man in black patent leather shoes

no photo
Mon 12/23/19 05:46 PM

Giving up carbs and already down 40 pounds. Been slacking during the holidays but gonna go at it strong in January.

Me to. I been naughty for the last two months, but I've eaten my yearly chocolate covered cherry quota , had my eggnog ice cream and other Christmas delights, so time to get back to it. I haven't gained any weight but I haven't lost any either. I haven't been doing much cardio at the gym but I've increased my weightlifting and resistance training so maybe that why.Good luck! You can do it,!

no photo
Mon 12/23/19 05:37 PM

I have no opinion.

Sometimes that's for the best

no photo
Tue 12/10/19 08:48 AM
I'm watching RuPaul some show about tranny's competition , I am watching for makeup tips..

Lol

no photo
Wed 12/04/19 05:16 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 12/04/19 05:17 PM

sound more like a case of female selective deafnesstongue2
brought on because you didn't like the answer the first 3 or 4 timesoops laugh

Well you know what will clear that right up? A brisk slap to the side of the head...lol just kidding

no photo
Wed 12/04/19 05:07 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 12/04/19 05:07 PM
I've told myself a thousand times
Not to believe your lies
But when I look into your eyes

Heya! Let's have a finish my lyrics fest

no photo
Tue 12/03/19 07:41 AM

I believe,
what the OP is saying, is...

Don't make anyone a priority,
if they only see you as an option.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 12/03/19 07:39 AM

I might write a song with those lyrics. You won't sue me, will you...?

Throw in some stuff about pick-up trucks, trains, cheatin hearts, and maybe a horse, and you could have a hit country song.

You left out the dog and fishing other than that you just about covered it

no photo
Sun 12/01/19 08:03 PM
That's good

no photo
Tue 11/26/19 08:55 AM

Why do the majority of women here lie about their names and locations?

Are they seriously trying to hide or date? If hide,why are they here? Playing silly little games huh? What a waste if lives.

It's because women are always cold.
They like to wind men up to the point they run around screaming with their hands above their heads and spontaneously combust.

Once that happens they grab their blankie and converge in large packs to warm their feet over the smoldering ashes, giggle, make s'mores, and have pillow fights in their underwear.

It's all there if you do enough google research, and dating site "social experiments."

Sad you feel that way about women, but, whatever... whoa

:thumbsup: sad:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 11/25/19 03:56 PM

I would like to meet a man that is younger than me or same age or even older

That pretty much covers it

no photo
Mon 11/25/19 08:59 AM
Let me touch your fire....A R I Z O N A

no photo
Mon 11/25/19 08:57 AM
Last Christmas ...George Michael