Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 01/25/21 06:58 PM
A grilled chicken breast and kale salad with dried cranberries and pepita nuts and poppyseed dressing

no photo
Mon 01/25/21 05:33 PM

It is probably been posted before...

Is happiness a choice? I think it is, but I can't imagine someone in serious pain would agree.

Yes or no? Is happiness a choice?

Yes, and no.

Hope that helps.

What about maybe?

no photo
Sun 01/24/21 05:22 PM
I sometimes like cinnamon spice mixed with sugar sprinkled on my toast mmmmmmm

no photo
Sun 01/24/21 05:20 PM
Welllllll.....I'ma going to explain this about your WTF moment
1 this person has been contacted before by a man/ woman ( no siree I'm not leaving anyone out) and replied back that sorry ( or not lol) they weren't interested they got slammed back by some pretty nasty words, now this has never happened to me but it has to friends of mine
2 they just don't reply to the man/ woman and yup you guessed they get slammed with a nasty reply which usually begins with *#&$' who do you think you are or some version of that ( I confess yes I have received those)
So you see for some people it just easier to block. Kind of passive aggressive but hey! It the internet....so that might be why . So just untwist those britches and carry on

no photo
Sat 01/23/21 10:33 AM

Basic human relations needs to be re-learned by some people. You can't even wish someone a good morning anymore with them losing their **** over it and blocking you. Like seriously WTF?

That to bad that someone blocked you, ya have to have a tough skin to online date, sometimes it just be like that. Just keep on trying, there's someone out there for ya

no photo
Fri 01/22/21 08:16 PM
Hoping you have a speedy recovery, get well

no photo
Thu 01/21/21 11:33 AM
Embroidery by hand ( not machine embroidered) I consider almost an obsolete art at least here in the USA. I still embroider and have been embroidering quilt blocks for the last 6 years lol I am almost finished , it's been one of them projects that I start.stop.start . But my sister who makes quilts embroiders and she made me a embroidered quilt last year, it's very pretty.

no photo
Tue 01/19/21 07:47 PM
Since we had a fairly nice day today, not to cold and no rain, I decided to burn a big pile of brush that had accumulated and also cut down a bunch of berry vines , got a lot done but still got lots to do.

no photo
Tue 01/19/21 07:39 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 01/19/21 07:42 PM
I just can't be fenced in when it comes to my music.....my motto is " if it sounds good to me , I like it"!! So I'ma have to go with Feel by Post Malone , I know all the words and it's one of my favorite gym songs lol. So if I was stuck in an elevator I could pass the time singing

no photo
Fri 01/15/21 08:38 PM

I'm not sharing anything with you.

Lol

no photo
Thu 01/14/21 09:43 PM

I keep a big bowl of candy stocked with all sorts of goodies.

Right now:

Nutrigrain Breakfast Bars
-Apple Cinnamon
-Blueberry
-Strawberry
-Mixed Berry

Mini Mounds Bars
Mini Milky Way & Milky Way Carmel
Mini Reese's Fast Breaks
Mini Snickers

Sixlets
Smarties
Red Bird Mints
Andes Mints

Werther's Originals
Werther's Soft Carmels
Werther's Soft Carmel Fudge Filled

Mini Slim Jims

Welch's Mini Fruit Snack Packs

I'm out of Reese's Single Cups & York Peppermint Patties.

You did say stocked, right?
Cause if I had all those goodies you put in your candy bowl it would be empty in no time and you would have to scrape me off the ceiling from the sugar rush lol. I try to avoid sugar and usually that no problem but nov-dec I ate probably more candy than I have for the last 4 years

no photo
Sun 01/10/21 09:32 PM
Ahhh, music to soothe the savage soul.....I like Go Crazy with Chris Brown and crew, I just picture myself dancing to this, there's a lot of vids out on utube doing the Go Crazy Challenge, so in my mind I'ma doing my moves lol and just flips my mood.

no photo
Sun 01/10/21 03:58 PM

This is a group DA...lol
Ok well there's about 3/4 men on here you consistently view me ( lol I'm not going there 2with that) never write, or do that wink thing and which is why keep viewing me? It's getting kinda creepy, yea I know I should be glad anyone "views me" lol, but if ya read my profile in serious I'm not interested internet dating at all, and since you have to be active or you can't post that's why my profile up ....mingle2 rules not mine. So if any of you men read posts and read mine please stop, you are wasting your time and a bit of mine because I might view you back but like the rest I delete you. Sorry not sorry
Not sure where you got that, not so, you need only be 'activated'. ;-)

Lol got it! I stand corrected

no photo
Sun 01/10/21 03:51 PM

Awww thank you all for the kind words.. This stuff is no fun.. whoa

It is the fatigue & headaches that are getting me down the most. Waking up feeling like I have a severe hangover is not the way to wake up each morning..Makes me not want to get drunk again laugh laugh

I feel like I'm walking around in a fog..shocked

But very thankful I had an inhaler already and started with it and the prescription cough meds right off the bat.. For the first 4 days I was coughing up a lung it felt like, but that part has passed.. So no breathing issues which I'm thankful for. And yes on Airborne with zinc & elderberry,& vitamins that I have been on since March due to a low immune system.

This last Thursday I felt great thought it was just about over, got up, and got my tree all boxed up. Then Friday it hit me harder than the first couple days.. slaphead

This morning only a very slight headache which went away really quickly, still in a fog but I can deal with that.. The fatigue is wild just walking around inside the house will give you out..

And yes I'm drinking plenty of water soufie reminds me every day to drink lots of it..rofl Told her I could float through the house by now..laugh

My son & his gf both have it as well both of them are dealing with about the same symptoms as I'm..They had an inhaler and I had them to get started on it the first day too. So we are quarantined to the house, not like I want to go anywhere or have to..

Again thank you all for your concerns.. This shall pass too it seems to have a mind of it's on each day,

Hoping you have a speedy recovery

no photo
Sun 01/10/21 02:18 AM

The people who have their profile picture that is obviously taken in a public restroom.

Lol , That is what I like about Cat.... She cuts right to the chase, just a sentence or two at most and sometimes shoots someone down mid air, and I don't think she does it to be mean, she's just a straight shooter, no wordy paragraphs ( guilty lol)for her. And she even funny at times

no photo
Sun 01/10/21 02:04 AM

I'm strongly reminded of the Jack Vance 'Dying Earth' short story: "Ulan Dhor".

Hmmmmm ,I don't know ? It kind of reminded me of that beloved classic The Cat in the Hat by Dr Seuss

no photo
Sun 01/10/21 01:59 AM
This is a group DA...lol
Ok well there's about 3/4 men on here you consistently view me ( lol I'm not going there with that) never write, or do that wink thing and which is why keep viewing me? It's getting kinda creepy, yea I know I should be glad anyone "views me" lol, but if ya read my profile in serious I'm not interested internet dating at all, and since you have to be active or you can't post that's why my profile up ....mingle2 rules not mine. So if any of you men read posts and read mine please stop, you are wasting your time and a bit of mine because I might view you back but like the rest I delete you. Sorry not sorry

no photo
Sat 01/09/21 09:38 PM
Well I googled that and
American Basketball Association
American Bar Association
Applied Behavioral Analysis
Quite a few ABA's really
Or did you just forget and leave out the other B,for ABBA?

no photo
Sat 01/09/21 09:12 PM

no fakes

That's one of men's top 10 complaints about women, especially on the internet dating sites and yes I get it , there's women that are on here running scams .
Ok well here's the other 9 complaints and if I forgot any feel free to add the "The List".
1 already done
2 she lied about her weight , that actually is a legit complaint I know cause I don't have enough fingers and toes to count how many times I been told how athletic they are only to find out that was way back when ( like when they were in high school) ....yea tables turned.
3 she fibbed about how many cats she owns and yes I'm counting the feral cats she feeds. Ok that for me too would be a deal breaker
4 she left out the part about her kids AND grandkids living with her? Look on the bright side here, someone paying the bills if she can afford to let them live with her .At least it not you......yet
5 She wants me to spend money on her. Why how dare her! Of all the nerve! You can't take her to a cheapo restaurant or even McDonald's? You just want to be her " friend" ( l love quote marks they make everything look important) and don't make me spell it out we all are grown ups here lol we know what kind of friend we be talking bout Willis....
6 She asks to many questions about my past. Well duh.... I'ma not even going to explain that one... Like the saying goes "if you have to ask" lol ( I swear those quote marks just popped up there on there own)
7 She always telling me she broke, like she wanting me to give her money. Hey hey hey I've watched plenty of judge Judy to know that road runs both ways....for those of you that watch her you'll probably eventually pick up on the fact that she usually likes to pick a victim and tear that person a new a-hole,lol so entertaining! If I'ma watching with others ( or even by myself) I like to say whowee she got her one now here comes the fun!
8 She dresses like a _____. That's one that's interchangable, yea well you should hear what the ladies down at the meals on wheels kitchen say about the way you dress and you might think about showering more than 1x a week.
9 She talks about her exes. At least she don't talk about all the younger women you've dated. Let's be realistic Skippy. That was 20 years ago, that was then , this is now.
10 She want us to be exclusive. Guess she don't want her chances of a std from you tomcatting around. Unless that was talked about and agreed on ( and it should,btw I like parenthesis also) then you both should go your own ways hopefully she will wise up and ask and you go .....please

Ok let the s_____t fly! Lol

no photo
Sat 01/09/21 08:30 PM

Tats are symbols of tribal membership.

If my kid wanted to join a tribe, I tell him to try getting into the ABA.

Well if you don't mind me asking? Cause you got me stiemied, and I'ma to lazy to Google it. What is ABA?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25