Community > Posts By > OKCUTIE67

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 12/22/10 11:20 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwww they are adorable and I can see why you would miss them!!! smitten

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 12/22/10 11:18 AM

take her to a "chick flick" and add your own dialog to the movie

:laughing: Some of us would think that was awesome!!! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 12/22/10 11:18 AM
You look good for 100! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 12/22/10 11:16 AM
I think you can tell their basic personality but wouldn't strictly go by the forums. It takes a while for people to show their true colors. Hence how I ended up with one 15 year marriage and one 10 year marriage and two divorces! ohwell :laughing:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 12/22/10 11:13 AM
waving Howdy! Welcome to Mingle!!!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 12/20/10 02:35 PM
It only hurts for a minute!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 12/20/10 02:31 PM
Great topic! Something I need to start thinking about for the new year also....

I do know one of the most important things I need to let go of....

My last ex and how my second marriage ended. It all obviously still has a good hold on me because I dream of him and his family a lot still. I believe it is because I really have had no "closure" on that chapter of my life due to the way it ended. But I need to understand and accept that what I have is what I have and even though it's unsatisfactory to me, it is all I will ever get as far as closure goes. (After fighting one Thursday night, he kissed me on the forehead, told me how important I was to him and left for his mom and dad's to "think things through and cool off". He called me on Sunday and told me he wanted a divorce because I would not quit my job and move him an hour closer to be with his family and I never saw him again. I later found out that he had been cheating on me with a woman he had gone out with once or twice before we got together and that it never had anything to do with whether I would move back to Arkansas or not.) He and his family held my life hostage for the 10 years that we were together and I have allowed them to continue to do so for the past two years and I need to take my life back.

I'm sure there will be more I think of but that one is at the top of the list!!!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 12/20/10 11:56 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! flowerforyou

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 12/20/10 08:24 AM

I think the question should be, "Why can't you love yourself for who you are?"

Don't make your past as an excuse. Use it to learn and grow as a person, because you'll never find happiness or fulfillment from someone else.

I agree! I saw a quote once from (I think) George Carlin...

"The only one who is with us our whole lives, is ourself"!!!

You are the only one in life that you have any control over. You can't control how others think and feel, only yourself. You are the only person you can count on to love you forever and to love you for you! Quit depending on others to do that, as they will ALWAYS let you down!!! My $.02 drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 12/20/10 08:12 AM

How To Train Your Dragon - Very cute!!! Gotta love a film that can make you go "awwwwww" over a dragon!!! smitten

I still keep thinking that says drain and not train.

rofl rofl rofl oops

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 12/20/10 08:02 AM
*shaking head* huh

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 12/20/10 08:01 AM
Grown Ups - Awesomely hilarious!!! One of Sandler's best ever!!!

How To Train Your Dragon - Very cute!!! Gotta love a film that can make you go "awwwwww" over a dragon!!! smitten

The Expendables - Nicely surprised....Stallone is not aging well but at least he's not like Steven Segal, trying to act and look tough and just ending up looking pathetic and overweight!!! Stallone at least is still in awesome shape!!

The Tourist - Not at all what I expected...but pretty good I guess. It's very difficult for me to watch Johnny Depp and not see Captain Jack Sparrow!!! *giggle*

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 12/17/10 02:35 PM
Top Gun
Ratatouille
The Replacements
Turner and Hooch
A League of Their Own (no wait...I DID get tired of that one!!! TBS used to play it fifty times a day for weeks at a time!!! LOL)
City of Angels *sigh*
Varsity Blues
Any of the Transformers
Mrs. Doubtfire
Christmas Vacation (my FAVORITE Christmas movie!!!)
Patch Adams
Man on Fire
Mr. Mom (my woooobeeee!!!!)

Hmmmmm all I can think of at the moment....lol.

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 12/16/10 07:50 AM
If anything, I would say I am the exact opposite. Anytime I get an e-mail from a guy saying I am beautiful or sexy or whatever the compliment may be, I tend to think he is full of it or must be blind!!! :laughing:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 12/16/10 07:49 AM

The "looks" goes both ways, and I've seen "cougar" profiles that ain't all that.

What does this have to do with the OP wanting to know if women are only interested in rich men?

I agree with StillLooking....I think he should take a long hard look in the mirror and determine what the REAL reason is for why he is still single. I'm sorry...I just don't buy (no pun intended) that all women are only after rich men. Of course, I can only speak for myself, but the amount of money someone has does not factor into my dating decisions at any time. My current boyfriend works construction and is unemployed for most of the winter due to work slow downs but it doesn't affect how I feel about him.

Just my $.02 drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 12/15/10 12:57 PM
Calvin Klein underwear model bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 12/15/10 08:33 AM
Sight, sound, smell and touch are the main ones I use on a first date. Taste...well....not on the first date!!! blushing

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 12/15/10 08:29 AM
Welcome to Mingle! waving

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 12/15/10 07:21 AM

Boys can wear skinny jeans. Not men.
(please note: Justin Beiber wears them...nuf sed)

I agree! They do NOTHING for a man's a**!!! Most "boys" that wear them have no a** so it doesn't matter for them!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 12/15/10 07:15 AM
Hi! Welcome to Mingle! waving

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25