Community > Posts By > OKCUTIE67

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 09/20/10 07:27 AM
I'm kind of mixed on this issue. I don't make a big deal out of how many partners my love interest has had, but I definitely at least want to feel like I am not just "another notch" if you know what I mean? Part of it probably comes from the fact that I have never dated casually in my life. I've had 5 serious relationships = 5 lovers. While I don't necessarily brag about it, it's more a matter of that I can honestly say I have cherished every lover I have had because I was in love with each of them. Could I say that if there had been 20-30? Possibly...but most likely not. drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 09/20/10 07:20 AM
I :heart: kissing. Especially those long, slow, deep ones that seem to last forever! It seems that these days no one believes in kissing anymore. Pecks on the cheeks or even worse, the dry lip kiss! surprised Hate that!!!! There is nothing more intimate to me than holding someone in your arms and kissing them silly!!!smitten

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 09/17/10 10:36 AM
Camping...even though I love it and am not above bathing in whatever water source is available...lol.

Not being able to wash my hair at least every other day. When I was in the hospital for my surgery, that was the worst part of the whole experience! lol...screw the pain, just let me wash my hair!!!

Not being able to shave...lol. I would NEVER make it on Survivor as there is NO WAY that I could ever let my pits get hairy!!! ill

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 09/17/10 10:33 AM
Seems to me it would be better than the loud snoring that you would be experiencing if they weren't on the CPAP? bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 09/17/10 07:44 AM
She cries herself to sleep at night
Holding fast to dreams
That never quite materialize
in waking hours....

Illusions of a past life led
More real to her it seems
Than the lonely reality that greets her
in waking hours....

In dreams she finds sweet release
From the "what might have beens"
What-ifs that continue to haunt her
in waking hours....

Melissa 9/17/2010 flowerforyou

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 09/16/10 10:59 AM

wonderful tonight first song i ever danced to with my ex

:heart: that song!!!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 09/16/10 07:00 AM
Pffftttt! I'm a woman and even I carry my laptop in a "manlier" bag than that dude!!! :laughing:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 09/16/10 06:59 AM
Same as my headline....

"AS IS - NO WARRANTY" bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 09/15/10 02:04 PM

I AM THE GUY IN THE CORNER.... watching you

scared

rofl Was wondering if I was the only one that thought that was a little scary? surprised

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 09/15/10 01:32 PM
All my prayers for your dad Mikey! flowerforyou

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 09/15/10 01:31 PM

I saw that movie. I thought it was pretty interesting but a little hard to follow with all the back and forth? It reminded me a lot of that one movie where this woman discovers some kind of buried alien power source or something in the woods behind her house and the more she uncovers of it the crazier she gets and the townspeople get. Like this one lady's dolls attack her and kill her! Freaky stuff!

Not sure what I believe about alien abductions but I am certain that we are not alone out there so....scared

You're thinking of The Tommyknocker's miniseries based on Stephen King's book.

Yep! That's it! LOVE Stephen King's books but not most of his movies!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 09/15/10 01:20 PM
I'm thinking I wish we could either get rid of one aircraft OR buy two more but NOT at the same time! UGH! frustrated :angry:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 09/15/10 01:19 PM

When running into ex's what do they nsay to you......

Mine either say

1- I f uck ed up or

2- your the one I think about when I jack off (WTF)

anyways anyone got any?

They try to revive the good old days. They do a total recall on me..so there is one ends up swearing and cursing at me for not bending backward again for her.

What..she wanted you to be more limber? :laughing: flowerforyou

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 09/15/10 11:39 AM
I saw that movie. I thought it was pretty interesting but a little hard to follow with all the back and forth? It reminded me a lot of that one movie where this woman discovers some kind of buried alien power source or something in the woods behind her house and the more she uncovers of it the crazier she gets and the townspeople get. Like this one lady's dolls attack her and kill her! Freaky stuff!

Not sure what I believe about alien abductions but I am certain that we are not alone out there so....scared

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 09/15/10 11:27 AM
Never see or talk to my ex's. That's the way I like it! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 09/15/10 06:51 AM
Can't claim the never married part but....no kids here and no chance for them either! drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 09/09/10 10:43 AM
I will update if anything changes....other than that...nope! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 09/07/10 11:57 AM
I can't handle gross, nasty feet with gnarly toes but other than that I have no problem with feet. I especially love mine to be massaged and my toes sucked on. I take excellent care of my feet and toes. NEVER go without lotion or toenail polish and I am constantly sloughing them so there is no dead or rough skin on them anywhere!

But I can totally see how certain feet would be a total turn off!!! I always manage to have someone like that getting a pedicure in the chair next to me. I have no idea what the little oriental women are saying but I can only imagine they are discussing their nasty feet and the other one is probably wanting to trade with the one doing mine! :laughing:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 09/07/10 07:44 AM
Personally, I have had very few experiences where someone treated me differently because of my weight. And the majority of those instances were most likely me overreacting or being overly sensitive to something that was said. (ie. "she's such a beautiful girl if only she would lose some weight!" Why should this bother me? I take the first part and ignore the remainder!!! lol) Of course you will always be able to find people that disregard you because you do not fit the "perfect image" but for the most part, I have found people react more to personality and attitude than looks in general. If someone can't love me for who I am, including the few extra pounds, then I don't need them in my life. It means more to me to be who I am and be recognized for being a wonderful person, friend, lover, daughter, Aunt and etc. than to fit into someone's "perfect image". My favorite saying in regards to this is...."I may be fat, but you're an ugly person and I can lose weight!" bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 09/07/10 07:28 AM
I will take honesty anyday! I don't want someone who is just like me. After all, I am honest enough to admit that even I don't like living with myself everyday, damn sure wouldn't want to live with me and someone else just like me! drinker

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25