Community > Posts By > OKCUTIE67

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 09/23/10 12:11 PM
The only advice I will give is just be yourself. No matter if it's your family pressuring you or being frustrated with on-line dating. Be true to yourself and live YOUR life. Chill...do things that interest you and make you happy. Love will come along when you least expect it and aren't trying to force it. drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 09/23/10 12:05 PM
A long time ago I kept feeling something on my leg in bed one night and kept brushing at it, thinking it was a string or something. Finally I felt it in a very intimate place where nothing should have been since I sleep in the nude and I reached down to brush at it and felt legs. Needless to say I smacked it across the room, flew up out of bed and turned on the light. Just in time to see a centipede crawling under the bed! UGH!!! surprised OMG! I thought I was going to throw my back out from shaking it grossed me out so badly! Thinking about that...that....THING....crawling into a nice warm, wet place that it didn't belong! *shudder* ill Still gives me the shudders even now talking about it!!!! scared

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 09/23/10 09:51 AM
Nothing on my profile is a lie...oh wait...not true! :laughing: I just realized that as of Sept. 1, my baby girl is now a 9 year old Peek-a-poo!!! Better get that fixed ASAP! whoa

Never understood the point to lying? Who can possibly keep up with it after a while? Better to just lay the truth out there and be done with it!!! Lying causes too much D-R-A-M-A!!! grumble

As for pics, I just posted a couple that were taken last night and last week so...they are updated also.

Of course, my bff would claim I was lying on my height and that I am really only 5'3 1/2" so that it makes me shorter than her but it's actually 5'3 3/4" so I round up! Hey...it's allowed!!! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 09/23/10 07:41 AM
I felt this one with ya! Good write! flowerforyou

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 09/23/10 07:36 AM

My belly button seems to be looking to the left. However, I see nothing interesting going on to my left. I have a feeling it's trying to psyche me out. Well played Mr. Button. Well played.

rofl rofl rofl

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 09/23/10 07:26 AM

Give up? Hell no! This is like fishing. You don't throw the bait out there reel it in then go home. You start drinkin. You get snarls. You snag old tires. You hook a butt cheek with a treble hook. You keep casting till you are too drunk to fish. Then, when you are passed out and getting a blistering sunburn. The fish that you really want to make love too will bite your hook and practically catch its self.

Duh.

laugh
Simply Awesome!!

I agree! :laughing:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 09/22/10 02:58 PM
Someone letting me know they still think about me flowerforyou

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 09/22/10 02:57 PM

Yep, Atlantis, Lex and Goof. whoa

I'm with ya there! smitten

I've got another one too but it's a secret. Although he knows! blushing

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 09/22/10 02:54 PM
I love....

Puppy Breath
All Animals
Strawberries
Homemade Ice Cream
Sex
Coke, Malibu Rum and Lime
Pina Coladas
Getting Naked in the Rain
Getting Naked PERIOD! bigsmile
Any body of water I can swim in....
Sun
My Family
My Friends
Ice Cold Corona w/ Lime

Guess I'll stop now...slaphead

Oh yeah...and not necessarily in that order! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 09/21/10 12:15 PM
I actually enjoy looking through profiles. It's a form of people watching to me, which I love to do! (Could be all the time I have spent waiting in airports!) ohwell

Course, I'm in a relationship so..I can totally see how it would be frustrating when looking for a new love interest. So many people, so much information!!!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 09/21/10 10:52 AM
I work in aviation...everything has an acronym! I guess I'm just used to it! slaphead

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 09/21/10 10:49 AM

odds are 10 to 1 he found someone else. sorry.

Unfortunately, I agree. Sorry hun, but I think it's time to move on. flowerforyou

thanks okcutie67

I will move on....the only thing is when someone treats you like a princess the entire relationship, and then one day you get hit without knowing it, you are a bit dizzy getting back up and now I am just trying to regain my balance...flowerforyou

Don't have to tell me hun! I was married for 10 years and thought we had a wonderful relationship until he walked out on me one Thursday night and never came back. I later found out he had been seeing someone else for quite a while. But right up until he walked out the door he was still doing sweet little things for me as he always had so I had no idea! Talk about "out of the blue"!!! Leaves you wondering how you could be so clueless as to how your life really was and how well you thought you knew that other person! brokenheart

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 09/21/10 10:46 AM
Happy Birthday! flowers

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 09/21/10 08:38 AM

odds are 10 to 1 he found someone else. sorry.

Unfortunately, I agree. Sorry hun, but I think it's time to move on. flowerforyou

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 09/20/10 02:57 PM
My right eye twitches randomly and makes me think I'm fixing to have a stroke! surprised

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 09/20/10 10:39 AM
I would say if they are offended and get mad, then they have something to hide. There is no possible reason why anyone would fault you for wanting those questions answered and even proof of the answer. After all...it IS a matter of life and death these days!!! At least that's how I look at it? drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 09/20/10 08:00 AM
Totally, awesomely PISCES! Water baby! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 09/20/10 07:57 AM

I'm kind of mixed on this issue. I don't make a big deal out of how many partners my love interest has had, but I definitely at least want to feel like I am not just "another notch" if you know what I mean? Part of it probably comes from the fact that I have never dated casually in my life. I've had 5 serious relationships = 5 lovers. While I don't necessarily brag about it, it's more a matter of that I can honestly say I have cherished every lover I have had because I was in love with each of them. Could I say that if there had been 20-30? Possibly...but most likely not. drinker

Would you think less of someone you're dating if they've had several sexual partners, rather than having sex only while in serious relationships?

No...as I said, I don't make it an issue with anyone I am dating. I understand I am not the norm when it comes to sexual relationships. I technically have never "dated"....I had serious bf's my freshman/sophmore year and jr/sr year in highschool. Met my first husband at 18 and was with him till 32. Second husband couple months later and was with him until 2008. Been dating my current bf since the end of 2008.

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 09/20/10 07:45 AM
While I am nowhere near a slob (I only own one pair of sweatpants and only wear them when working on projects around the house or when volunteering for Habitat for Humanity), I will NEVER be a slave to fashion either. I am too short and too round to ever look good in any of the fashion trends, whatever they may be at the moment! I don't wear heels, pantyhose, cropped shirts or tight anything. I am most comfortable in a t-shirt and jeans/shorts, either barefoot or sandals. Decent looking but stylish??? Nawwwwwwww doubtful! ohwell

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 09/20/10 07:35 AM
I can relate to the OP. Although I guess he could have phrased it a little better....lol.

It is very difficult to watch the news everyday and see over and over, people blessed with children who repeatedly abuse them, leave them in hot cars while they shop or flat out murder them because they don't want the responsibility anymore. I'm assuming these are the "douche bags" that the OP was referring to. Not the mothers/fathers who love their children and realize how blessed they are to have them.

As someone who has never been able to conceive and now has no physical chance of every becoming a mother, I feel his pain in having the "baby blues" and seeing the referenced "douche bags" repeatedly throwing it all away. ohwell

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25