Community > Posts By > OKCUTIE67

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 09/07/10 07:26 AM
I get people guessing I'm in my 30's all the time so I guess I don't really look my age, but some days I sure feel it! Most of the time though it still freaks me out when I realize I am 43!! surprised

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 09/07/10 07:16 AM
Edited by OKCUTIE67 on Tue 09/07/10 07:17 AM
G'Mornin sweetie! flowerforyou

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 09/07/10 07:11 AM

G'Mornin drinker

AMEN!!! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:57 AM

What do you think about the Hair Aquarium?

rofl Lovin' the attire w/his nipples exposed!

:laughing: Yeah I'm thinking his hair is the least of his worries!!! rofl rofl

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 09/02/10 10:00 AM

not make you sleep on the side with the wet spot...

(mom raised her boy right)

Now THAT is love! smitten

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 09/01/10 06:50 AM
I would think it was awesome and very sweet! There is nothing better than knowing someone is thinking of you, no matter what time of day! love

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 08/31/10 02:24 PM

How would you define "being close?" I'm talking about intimacy and feeling connected in emotional ways...Couples can spend every minute of the day together and still be "miles apart." Have you noticed this?....Their conversation is limited to chit-chat or "safe" topics...No one is suppose to talk about their feelings or fears in straight-forward ways very often. Everyone is suppose to pretend that they are fine and okay all the time to avoid "rocking the boat."....Yes they are in close proximity to each other most of the time....but they are not really close or connected "in spirit." They are together yet alone.

I've had both types of relationships. My first marriage was a "together yet alone" situation. My second marriage was a very close relationship. So close that at first, I rebeled against the spending every waking minute together thing because I felt smothered. I eventually got used to it, but when it ended, wished I hadn't because then I didn't know what to do with myself when he was gone. Also, spending that much time with someone, you eventually find yourself becoming someone you aren't just to please the other person and keep the "closeness" going. So neither type is healthy if you ask me. Ideally my perfect relationship would be a mixture of both. Two individuals who are comfortable with who the other is as a person, close enough in ideals and hobbies to be able to spend large amounts of time together but also just as comfortable spending time apart pursuing individual passions. A best friend that you are comfortable telling all to and not have to worry that they will hold it against you or judge you. Someone who loves not only who you are, but who you were and who you will become. That one person who no matter what time of day or what is going on, you think of them and it makes you smile. You can't wait to be together after being apart, can't wait to see them after a long day at work and they are the first person you think of to tell when you have exciting news. flowerforyou

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 08/31/10 02:06 PM
OP, I would have to agree with Venusenvy...RUN!!! Fast and far!!!

Things are all good right now but understand that no matter what you do or say, you cannot make up for all the wrongs done her by your fellow man and once she realizes this, you will be no better than the rest of "your kind"! whoa It appears that these are things that she is not going to just "get over" or she probably would have already? Do you really want to live your life walking on eggshells around her, all the while she is just waiting on you to **** up and become just like every other man? No one can live with that kind of stress for long!!!

Cut your losses now and move on hun....drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:08 AM
Hmmmmmm I'm a lover not a fighter! flowerforyou

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:07 AM
One of the girls that work for me brought me in a cinnamon cluster from Chik-Fil-A for no reason other than she says I am the best boss she ever had! blushing bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:58 AM
No it doesn't bother me...I prefer younger for the most part anyway. As do most of the men in my age group it seems...lol. Who can blame them though? drinker bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:54 AM
I prefer men that want me naked!!! :laughing: drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:38 AM

I've never been skinny (never would want to be....lol) and I have no problems meeting and attracting men? It's all in the personality hun!!! That and finding guys that are attracted to cushy women!!! bigsmile

Oh...and welcome to Mingle!!! waving

"cushy women" that's such a cute way to say it

flowerforyou

bigsmile I was looking through my mom's catalogs a while back and they advertised that they now had "Goddess sizes"!!! LMAO! I think I like that one!!! I am a GODDESS!!!! flowerforyou

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:21 AM
Edited by OKCUTIE67 on Mon 08/30/10 08:23 AM
I've never been skinny (never would want to be....lol) and I have no problems meeting and attracting men? It's all in the personality hun!!! That and finding guys that are attracted to cushy women!!! bigsmile

Oh...and welcome to Mingle!!! waving

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 08/19/10 11:03 AM

I love big dogs! I know a bull mastif who is the most lovable big girl. And Maximus is a great name! My golden retrieve Max's full name is Maximus Aurelius Debarkius

:laughing: What a great name! My Max is Maximus Copper because he is a copper brindle color. And he thinks he is a lap dog just like Jazzy! Always trying to get up in my lap when I sit down!! Just a big BABY!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 08/19/10 10:52 AM
I love....(not necessarily in order)

Long, slow, deep, wet kisses that last for days!

The coolness and stillness of early morning when I can stay in bed.

The smell of my baby girl (Jazzy) when she's fresh from the groomer.

Hearing Jazzy on the other side of the front door when I get home and she is so excited to get to me that she can't contain herself till I can get the door unlocked. And then she can't wait for me to put my stuff down so she can give me kisses! smitten

My family and friends!

The feeling of accomplishment for a job well done.

Sweet texts at odd hours to let me know someone is thinking of me and missing me.

The first cold night with soft flannel sheets on the bed!

I really could go on....bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 08/19/10 07:04 AM
Giving up their individualism...forgetting who they are to be what their partner wants them to be.

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 08/19/10 07:01 AM
The grass ain't always greener! drinker

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 08/19/10 06:58 AM
It is a shame that the entire breed (and their owners) have to pay the consequences for those that chose to mistreat their pitbulls and trained them to be so agressive. My boyfriend has always had pitbulls and actually had two of his shot because people (one of them was a cop) assumed that they were going to attack them when all they were doing was protecting their house and people they loved. These days it is very difficult to even get a pitbull due to all the regulations and extra fees associated with the breed. He misses his terribly. We now have a bull mastiff but it's just not the same for him. Course Maximus is just a big 'ole 80 pound baby though!!! :laughing:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 08/19/10 06:49 AM
No way!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25