Community > Posts By > yummyishoney

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:21 PM
Whats the best poetry book you have ever owned?

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:24 AM
uhh.. rock on? drinker

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:20 AM
Especially if that means we have to take off your straight jacket

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:18 AM
Are we the only real people left in the world???

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:17 AM
Yeah.... but when you're hormones take its toll and your brain turns to mush.. well there isnt any going back now :p but I'm still lost on what to do now. Well I guess I am doing something by practically starting over with him.

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:15 AM
Oh oh.. just don't have a couple dates and have sex. If you do end up dating her, get to know her!! LOL just because I just was in this boat like less then a week ago. Maybe make it clear you just want to hang out to get to know her and take it from there. It would probably be a smooth move.

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:13 AM
Haha, I love how the girls are complaining about the guys doing the same thing and then there are guys on here complaining about how girls are always doing it too. I guess it's just an easy out line. It really ticks me off when people use lines.

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:09 AM
I wish I could have a little man who lives on my shoulder and whispers in my ear, the real translations of what men say and do.

Wouldnt that just make life so much easier.

With this new guy I was pursuing or whatever you want to call it,

we had sex, big mistake, and then the next day he gave me mostly lines I heard before like "I'm not available emotionally to have a relationship" type things. And he also said he just doesn't have sex with someone... he's either all in, or nothing. Which made no sense. We barely knew each other. It was completely rushed. So he was basically saying after he gave all those lines about why he can't be in a relationship right now, that he wants to be friends to get to know each other first and do things right. And he also mentioned that he hoped that it wasn't just a one night stand, that there was more to it.

So talk about mixed signals. So I emailed him later that night and told him that we're just going to be coworkers and I don't want to hang out with him. And that I'm not looking for someone who isn't ready to commit.

I am seriously lost about that one. So I decided if it's meant to be, we can get to know each other well enough just at work and if something sparks then it sparks, and if not.. well.. then it doesnt.

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:03 AM
Men are so silly laugh

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:57 AM
The good thing about it, it really raises my self confidence/esteem.

I thought my last relationship was absolutely perfect and he broke up with me pretty much out of the blue. Well he called me tonight and wanted to hang out. Maybe guys figure it's an easy lay to get ahold of an ex. Who knows. but it made me so realize how silly I was to think that relationship was so wonderful. Where in the world was my brain on that one! LOL

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:55 AM
If you read someones posts on the forum and remark on them in a message, sort of a way to get a conversation brewing, and show interest to their interests, and not just "hey you're beautiful" (not saying you do that, but lots of people do) then you're more likely to get a response back. Just my opinion.

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:52 AM
Alright, this is a weird one. I am just curious on opinions of why men do this.

I swear, every single guy I have ever dated, after we break up, I agonize over it for a while (very hard depressing overwhelming sadness), then when I get over them and usually have moved on to someone else they just call me randomly and want to hang out which turns into them begging for me back. But by then I have lost the love colored glasses and realize how Ick they really are and have no interest.

So it makes me wonder, if I found the person who I thought was right, there is no way for me to tell if we had broken up, if I would eventually think Ick about them. If that makes sense.

And why do the hell do men always come crawling back after they already ripped your heart out once! Geez!

yummyishoney's photo
Thu 12/06/07 12:27 AM
so we had plans to hang out today and he just never called. He texted me at noon that we were on for 7, and then when it was around that time I texted him to find out what we were gunna do but never got a response. It's kind of strange. He doesn't seem like the type of guy to blow off someone, especially since we are coworkers. Very weird. I'm kind of worried. I hope it was nothing serious. Maybe a lost cell phone or something. sad

yummyishoney's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:14 PM
My take on your list, i guess... I'm bored.

*I will always call her every night and tell how much i love her

Thats a sweet idea. I wish I had a guy who called me every night :)

*I will always buy her flowers on any given day

I would rather have flowers, or special things, sporadically when I'm least expecting it then an every day thing.

*I will always take her out to eat

I agree with whoever else said, cooking is the way to go. Going out to eat once in a while is a good treat, especially if you make it like a date.

*I will always share my feelings with her even if we get in a fight

Sometimes people just need to fight and get it out. It's good you want to be in tune with your emotions/feelings.

*I will always spend my every minute with her

I actually wish I had a guy I could spend most of my time with. But it's harder to do then to say. And being apart causes the heart to grow fonder.

*I would want to have a baby with her(sorry)

Babies are cool.

*I will always Respect her Space

Respect is the best thing any relationship can have.

*I will never hide anything behind her back

Trust is part of respect but definitely important.

*I will always Be honest with her

Honesty also goes with trust and respect.

*I will never Hit her

I hope not. Hitting anyone can't be justified.

yummyishoney's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:07 PM
Some people have this deeper personality that just has extra layers and hidden mysteries. If I can tell a person's whole story in two seconds, I wont bother. I usually sense it through the eyes.

yummyishoney's photo
Wed 12/05/07 11:49 AM
Why do girls go for guys with a nice butt and a great stomach!

Everyone is going to have desires for the "perfect" person no matter if it's the physical attributes or not and it's all about finding that person who views you as that perfect woman/man. Or something... I don't know...

But beauty, true beauty, really doesn't come from a way a person looks. Sometimes it just takes some people a little longer to figure that out. flowerforyou

yummyishoney's photo
Wed 12/05/07 10:02 AM
fast food? gross :p

I was thinking of home baked cookies lol

actually i think we're going to hang out tonight outside of work. Which I'm excited about.

yummyishoney's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:46 AM
I dont know about any wedding lol but we had another really awesome night together :)

yummyishoney's photo
Tue 12/04/07 07:40 AM
SOooo I think he is into me... :tongue:

I asked him if he wanted me to come back after work, like to hang out. He does the overnight shift at the house we caregive for. And they have no problems with people coming to hang out.

And he seemed stoked on the idea.

After we hung out for a while, we decided to watch a movie, so I sat in pretty much the only chair at the time, well there was another chair but no one wants to sit in it, and one of the clients was taking up the entire couch. And he was like "where am I supposed to sit?" and I told him there was room with me. (and this is a tiny chair)

So he finished doing whatever he had to do for the day, for his shift, and then he came back and was like, do you really think we both can fit on that chair. And well we both sat in the chair.

Then after a couple hours, we held hands and I dunno.. it was cool. Then we got a little too close, and we kissed and stuff.. but then we were like okay thats a bad idea. Since we were at work. blushing

We hung out a bit more then when I left, he told me he wants to hang out, outside of work.

So since we both seemed pretty shy, I have no idea where this is going. But it was sure fun laugh

yummyishoney's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:28 AM
wow josh, your thread got to so many pages! I havent been online in far too long.. and i cant stay today either.. needs sleep

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20