Community > Posts By > horseracer

horseracer's photo
Mon 06/08/15 09:39 AM
It would be nice to find a friend from that area.
I have lots pic I just don't know how to past drag and push lol

horseracer's photo
Mon 06/08/15 09:31 AM
Any one live close?
What are some of the nice places to visit?
I'm in a moter home and pulling a fishing boat
And won't have my car. So places got to be camper frendly lol

horseracer's photo
Wed 12/31/14 05:57 PM
A lot of people don't know what party they are.Or what they should be.
And it's easy if you get a paycheck and work for a living your ademocrat.and if you're the one that gives or right out the paychecks you are a republican...

horseracer's photo
Mon 08/18/14 08:13 AM
I like it,and I think they have that privilege if they want to get to know someone.
I do not believe that they are desperate if they do that. just shows confidence. after all we're not in the 60s

horseracer's photo
Fri 04/18/14 11:27 AM
Yeah single :(

horseracer's photo
Thu 02/09/12 12:33 PM
Edited by horseracer on Thu 02/09/12 12:50 PM
Spring and summer are almost here.I love to travel to difernt places. I bought a motter home that is completely self ceficient. For one week or longer. So if you have a place close to ocean , lake or any place that would be interesting let me hear from you. And in return you can come to my place. I have a lot land that you can enjoy nature I have the 4weelers or the horses to have a good time on lots camping spots and there's a pond that you can fish in but you can't eat the fish lol there for small children to catch there first fish I keep it stocked with lots bass and there real easy to catch Becuse I feed them weekly. And in spring there will be lots colts born there's few rabbits, chickens, cats dogs and the horses are very tame no place to far as long as I can drive there lol. And it's for everyone bring your kids bf,gf . So if your interested e mail me and tell me about were you live. Thanks

horseracer's photo
Sat 12/24/11 08:41 AM
I want to wish a happy holiday to each and every member here from one of the oldest members in here

horseracer's photo
Sat 02/12/11 10:31 AM
hello to all my friends thats still on here that havent found that special person that they are looking for. i wander how meny are still here lol

horseracer's photo
Wed 07/14/10 06:40 PM
wen you start folding your tee shirts and boxers

horseracer's photo
Sun 04/25/10 10:34 PM
was was on a one year date lol. but i'm back to stay . so hello to my old friends and new ones hope to make.

horseracer's photo
Sun 06/28/09 10:16 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Gyps, neither one of us is THAT desperate...
I know.......but Ive been here 2 years.....its almost time to wrap it up.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

horseracer's photo
Wed 04/15/09 11:10 PM
IF SHES THE COSTODIAL PARENT AND HAS THE PASPORT FOR ALL, SHE CAN TAKE THEM ANY WERE SHE CHOSES

horseracer's photo
Wed 04/15/09 10:52 PM

its alright he didnt go to jail, that coward will be going to the place that rhymes with jail. my aunt was just killed by a drunk driver and she never had a drink in her life. i just posted that to let people know its not cool too drink and drive. and if your not thinking about your life when your driving drunk then think about others.

I'm sorry about your Aunt.flowerforyou flowerforyou
SOME TIMES ITS THE RESPONSABILTY OF THE BAR ORNIGHT CLUB.AT MY CLUB THE BAR MADE AND BAR TENDER JOB IS IF THE THERE IS SOME ONE TO DRUNK TO DRIVE AND HAS NO DESAGNATED DRIVER THEY MUST TURN THERE KEYS IN AND WE CALL TAXY OR WE DELIVER THEM HOME. IF THEY REFUSE WE TELL THEM THAT WE CALL THE COPS SO THEY DONT GET HURT OR HURT ANY ONE. ITS ARULE AND ITS POSEWD WEN THEY WALK IN IN BIG RED AND BLUE LETTERS. BUT ITS A SMALL TOWN AND A SMALL NIGHT CLUB BUT IF THEY ALL DO IT MOST NOT ALL ACCEDENT WOULD NOT HAPPEN. AND WE DO CHARGE THEM FOR TAKING THEM HOME. WE KEEP 4 DRIVERS TO DO THIS AT ALL TIMES MORE ON THE WEEKENDS. AND BUSNESS HAS NEVER BEN BETTER SINCE WE STARTED DOING IT.

horseracer's photo
Mon 04/13/09 05:49 AM
thanks fot sharing, thats real good poem

horseracer's photo
Fri 04/10/09 11:33 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou so excelent

horseracer's photo
Thu 04/09/09 03:11 PM

oh man!! ive been here longer than anyone else in this thread!!!!!!!

tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears
lol no your not,i'm just to shy to post sad dont have mutch to say

horseracer's photo
Sun 04/05/09 09:54 AM
i agree a recent one to not an old highshool picture either lol

horseracer's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:25 PM
no

horseracer's photo
Tue 03/31/09 11:25 PM
wen you stop looking

horseracer's photo