Community > Posts By > elainebonilla

elainebonilla's photo
Mon 10/02/17 05:24 PM
love happens but men do not instantly fall in love. men fall in love when the women plays hard to get and does not hand things to them the easy way. make the man learn to appreciate what he does have with you. if he is genuine he will keep pursuing you until he does fall in love with you. I know love takes effort to cultivate but if you want something good you need to put in a lot of work to get the right man for you.

elainebonilla's photo
Mon 10/02/17 03:05 PM
love is not something that just happens. believe me on this one. its something two people need to put the effort into and really cultivate love for it to happen. rome was not built in one day. so if you really want love take a note from my play book. work hard to achieve that goal. do not let the others take advantage of you for any reason. set up very healthy boundaries make the person you really want chase you. do not hand over money or your body easy. play hard to get. it works for me and it will work for you. my name is Elaine and welcome to this forum.

elainebonilla's photo
Sun 10/01/17 07:14 PM
thank you bella for your kindness towards others. my happiest moments are this board community forums and my children being born and two adorable grandchildren. I love my family.

elainebonilla's photo
Sun 10/01/17 04:45 PM
don't bum money off others. treat others with respect and be polite when chat with them. others have feelings to.

elainebonilla's photo
Sun 10/01/17 04:43 PM
losing loved ones to death.

elainebonilla's photo
Sun 10/01/17 04:41 PM
people barely chat in hangouts with me. I also dislike it when they send a whole complete paragraph to my hangouts meant for someone else and do not bother to chat with me when I know they are in hangouts the green button proves it. dislike being asked to send money. not getting into loaning and borrowing money at all. did like people using different names on certain boards with same face.

elainebonilla's photo
Sun 10/01/17 02:20 PM
infidelity is being unfaithful to someone you are supposed to be faithful to.

elainebonilla's photo
Sun 10/01/17 02:16 PM
what is the rush to leave new York state? Ithaca just received over 5,000 new jobs. move to Ithaca work there save money put yourself through dental school to get a career under your belt and save money not spend money then leave if your in a hurry.

elainebonilla's photo
Wed 09/27/17 07:03 AM
I am not a scammer. I never ask for money or demand money at all. in fact its in the rules do not ever give out your personal info id'd and never loan out moneyon this board. any who my name is Elaine bonilla. I am 61 years old and I live in Binghamton, new York. were are you living at? only town and state for now and your name.

elainebonilla's photo
Wed 09/27/17 06:58 AM
good morning to all the darlings on this board.

elainebonilla's photo
Mon 09/18/17 05:53 AM
I was not told by staff I cannot be on this board. I was under the understanding this is a confidential dating site. so were is it anyone's business but my own that I am in search of my mate? and further more I only answer to myself no one else.

elainebonilla's photo
Wed 09/13/17 06:28 PM
a mature person does not ask for money or loan money to them gender has nothing to do with this. its coming from both genders to name call and insult because I will not send money. the rules clearly state no borrowing money on this board.

elainebonilla's photo
Sat 08/12/17 03:36 AM
yeah the jokes have been on me. I am glad I know how to block in hangout and email.

elainebonilla's photo
Sat 08/12/17 03:36 AM
yeah the jokes have been on me. I am glad I know how to block in hangout and email.

elainebonilla's photo
Fri 07/14/17 08:22 AM
losing somebody loyal to you to death is far worse.

elainebonilla's photo
Fri 07/14/17 08:10 AM
text me at this number and post their number on their picture.