GuardianAngelMan's photo
Sun 01/26/14 12:08 PM
Welcome to Mingle Eunice

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Sun 01/26/14 11:46 AM
How would you deal with people that are form Nigeria or Ghana? what's the best way to handle this situation? I've run across a few of them that would have where they live in the USA and when they post the city they cant even get that right also when they post photos to there page they do not match up. Would you confront them? and if so what's the best way to go about this?

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Sat 01/25/14 08:09 AM

Am looking for a love
Your looking for love in all the wrong places to many to many faces looking for love... Try looking in a magazine for your love. in my own opinion

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Fri 01/24/14 02:33 PM

Im looking forward to build my future perfectly and to find my behalf...
Searching for a guy who can stay and love me 4 hu i am.

Maybe i was mysterious.

Any comments?

Yeah, I have a comment.

You probably won't find who you are looking for in places like Nigeria or Nepal. Either find someone who is in the Philippines, or move to the USA.

The Philippines is the best place to find a match, give it time. Don't trust anyone from Nigeria because they are just here to scam I have exp that first hand the best thing to do is block them that's in my own Opinion

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Fri 01/24/14 10:45 AM
Welcome QueenRose

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Wed 01/22/14 03:41 PM
Hello, welcome!

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Tue 01/21/14 05:38 AM
Welcome China have a good day! :smile:

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Sun 01/19/14 07:54 AM
It would help if you had photos no one will respond. even if you are from Nigeria or Ghana

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Fri 01/17/14 07:36 AM
Why is it I feel the way I do sometimes? trying to be happy and share my thoughts, or just having a friend to talk to? a lot of people on here are here for immoral and foolish reasons! what ever happen to respect? isn't it much better to be truthful than to lie? what does it take? how do you know when its good to share what you feel? and is ok after knowing someone as a friend that your feelings for them as a friend is strong? do you think that sometimes people mistake friendship for love? and how would you deal with that?

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Fri 01/17/14 07:25 AM
Kamusta! welcome to mingle talaga best of luck to you my regards!

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Thu 01/16/14 04:17 PM
sipppppppppppppperrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, rip Russell Johnson rip also for Mr.Kincade of The Partridge Family.

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Wed 01/15/14 02:50 PM
Welcome

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Wed 01/15/14 02:48 PM
Jane has a right to choose whoever she wants I am almost sure that she is not here to judge? I also think she know the difference between right and wrong? show her some respect! she is a pure Filipina with strong morals and family values, Welcome Jane

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Wed 01/15/14 02:42 PM
welcome

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Wed 01/15/14 02:40 PM

I'm a single 46 year old female that loves NASCAR! :smile:

Dale Jr, fan welcome to mingle2

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Tue 01/14/14 10:58 AM

You would with 99.9% accuracy be correct. There is always the off chance that one could be honest. But I would not hold my breath on that. You'll pass out and probably die before you find one that is honest. lol

Thanks that's how I feel maybe its better to pass out rofl

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Tue 01/14/14 10:50 AM
I've been on this site for a long time and I am just wondering what would you do is someone viewed your page and sent you a message to text them, is this a scam and is there a way to find actually where they are from? Usually on the page it will say that they are in one city but when you ask them they say another. I'm thinking that they are trying to gain access to personal information.

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Sun 01/12/14 04:51 PM
Nope!

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Fri 01/10/14 09:22 AM

looking for friends

Kamusta! welcome to mingle2! kamusta po kayo? best of luck to you in your search for happiness. my regards to you Salamat and god's blessings.

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Thu 01/09/14 08:51 AM

In one word "NO"

Thank you! that's my feeling too but! I would never disrespect anyone that would be wrong. That's why we have the opportunity to block or report them.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25