Community > Posts By > texasrose9

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/02/08 01:38 PM
Not voting for Hillary..... No way.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:59 PM
Nothing wrong with being cautious, but do not let FEAR make your decision for you.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:52 PM
Edited by texasrose9 on Sun 03/02/08 12:53 PM

Well, OP, I perved your profile to see how you present yourself...
You do say you are not looking for anything serious, just want to meet and have some fun....

you have only been apart from your Ex for a relatively short time, so you are out there testing the waters so to speak....losing interest just indicates you are not ready for committment & your body is telling you that....feeling jealous about your Ex doing the same thing you are doing is another indicator that you have not cleaned out your past and therefore not ready to commit...

having sex with someone either the first, second, or third time you meet is a decision the two of you make...after all you are both adults....so for any of us to sit here judging you based on that is unnecessary....

I think Lilith has pointed out many things about your point of view and personality that you should take into consideration especially if you want to grow as a person...sometimes the best advice given is the hardest to receive...think about what she has told you...:smile:

This is all true. The other thing to consider is whether you are doing this to prove something to yourself, or more so...to your ex... as you indicated your ex is sleeping around all over the place. Clearly, you are not ready to get involved with anyone, and that will take time.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:36 PM
Your post is a little confusing. Sounds like he is taking his frustration at his ex-wife out on you. That was hateful behavior. I'd think twice about a guy who was so upset over supporting his children. She can't just "tap" into his account, but maybe the courts CAN. Maybe he was behind or not paying his support and the court went after him to get the money. In either case, something isn't right with the situation. Think twice about dating someone who is so hateful to you.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/01/08 02:18 PM
Hi All.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/01/08 02:16 PM
Interesting.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:40 PM
They do make a good match, don't they? Congrats to both of you.

texasrose9's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:09 PM

I'm wondering if that isn't the reason for increase in the pervy e-mails.
Cheaters create so much hurt. Never done that, not would I.

Some of the best relationships end, due to curiosity. Sad! :cry:
Well Said!!!!!!

If they were "the best" relationship, they would not have "ended."

Not necessarily true. Sometimes, for the sake of curiosity and indulging oneself, and if an opportunity arises, people have destroyed relationships they were happy in. Not everyone cheats because they are "unhappy" in their relationship. Unfortunately, this is one "mistake" that can't be taken back or undone.

texasrose9's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:36 PM

those who understand you naturally because they are related to you spiritually. there are many who can experience this special form of shared love.

hmmmm...seems as good an answer as any so far...short & sweet.drinker drinker drinker

I agree with above. I also believe there is a very intense connection on a spiritual level as well as mental and emotional.I believe you feel this connection on all levels, and it is not forced or contrived, but comes very naturally. You also understand each other on many different levels.

texasrose9's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:52 PM
Unless it leads to an actual face to face meeting, and amounts to more than exchanging emails... it is not a real dating relationship. There has to be up close and "live" interaction......

texasrose9's photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:33 PM
I agree Hellcat. Those things are very annoying.......and I really can't take it when they use text messaging shorthand...... drives me nuts...

texasrose9's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:35 PM
drinker drinker Well put.

texasrose9's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:45 PM
My God, Current Events has gotten so depressing......... such negativity. Yes, there is much to think about in the world around us. Why is it that we are drawn to those events and stories of a darker nature? Why is it that so much of the news today is focused on the negative? Why do WE focus on subjects that do not uplift us... even if it may enlighten us?
We have become like the onlookers on a busy highway, who when passing a horrific automobile accident .....pause and slow down to get a closer look at the carnage....to observe how badly mangled a car, or whether anyone was hurt.... WE ooh and ahh over it.... sometimes forgetting to be grateful it was not us in the mangled car.

It is one thing to have intelligent discourse and debate on topics of mutual interest to us all; it is another when we choose to discuss such overwhelmingly negative, inflammatory material....and then everyone wonders why tempers flare, ....

Are we so drawn to controversy that we can not find something positive to bring to the table now and then?
Yes, we are gearing up for an election, politics is in the air.... there is tragedy all over the world and in our own back yard.... but we all need to stop and smell the roses once in a while!
Of course, we should not ignore what is going on in our world... we SHOULD stay informed and discuss topics of interest.... it is just that nearly every opening post begins with a negative connotation........ I don't know. JMO. Had to get it off my chest.

texasrose9's photo
Tue 02/26/08 08:55 PM

I seriously think Madisonman and Dragoness should mate...just a thoughtdrinker flowerforyou bigsmile

laugh laugh laugh Matchmaker!

texasrose9's photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:01 PM
b. Carnal Pleasures for sure.......

texasrose9's photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:43 PM
Would have to be love there...or why bother?

texasrose9's photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:38 PM
Oh, I don't know. I kind of like solid ground beneath my feet.... Can't run anywhere in an earthquake....laugh

texasrose9's photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:30 PM
Boy, am I glad we don't have earthquakes here....... just the thought scares me.

texasrose9's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:13 PM
We're all screwed no matter what happens.............

texasrose9's photo
Mon 02/25/08 10:42 PM

Allen, you have a very good, interesting, profile. It's a good read! I run into the same issue...not finding folks close enough to see casually.... but I am ever hopeful!

Hi Tex & thanks for the kind words but I trashed all my info...trying to decide to what extent I might endeavor another one... It just became frustrating to meet (virtually) so many wonderful people but not really being able to have a practical hope of meeting them.

I definitely know what you mean. You should keep in mind, though, that the special one could be right around the corner, and to read something worthwhile about you, could pique her interest. I agree about the distance thing. It is much easier when you can meet with someone face to face, and have access to them if you hit it off...