Community > Posts By > texasrose9

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:23 PM
What's all this talk about peeing on something? WHAT? Eeeew......

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:14 PM
Well there was a lunar eclipse this week...........

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:13 PM

huh I've been a jhs member for awhile now...talked to some awesome folks...
I'm wondering if anyone else besides myself senses a darker mood on the weekends...frown

I have noticed this too. So I tend to only post in my usual forums on the weekends noway

yeah...it's like the sensitivity factor goes way up..feel like you're walking on eggshells and no matter what, you're bound to offend someone...

Maybe everyone has hangovers...... or just more time on their hands to play..

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:04 PM
Edited by texasrose9 on Sat 02/23/08 04:04 PM
I'll be sitting in the dark...fireplace going if it gets any colder....watching scary movies all by myself.......

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/23/08 03:57 PM
Well Phill, that's a real blanket statement. For the record, before I respond, I made no comment to this young lady. I did read the other women's remarks, and sounds to me like she was getting some pretty good feedback. Many of those same ladies are beautiful women, not fat.....just more mature and wise.
Beautiful women do not have to strip down to interest men. This young lady asked about the types of "offers" she was getting, and she got some truth thrown at her.
Other women don't have to be jealous in order to give good advice.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/23/08 03:47 PM
Allen....you're in Florida! Why aren't you on the beach?

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/23/08 03:41 PM
Nope...it's you....laugh

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/23/08 03:29 PM

u can look so good and why dont woman want to play Me

Too many strings attached............

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/23/08 03:11 PM
Edited by texasrose9 on Sat 02/23/08 03:14 PM
My struggle now is reevaluating where I am in life and what and how I want to make changes.

Also, I struggle to make sense of things that have no rational explanation.......... keep trying to finda rational explanation..

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/23/08 09:39 AM

1. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

2. Why in the world would you try to make a baby before getting married???

AGREED.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/23/08 09:18 AM
If your GF is dating someone else, why would she admit it? Of course she will say she isn't. Emailing the other guy may not get you a truthful answer either.
On the other hand, how trustworthy are the persons who told you this?

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/23/08 08:28 AM
Pics that show something of someone's personality. And definitely a face pic.

texasrose9's photo
Fri 02/22/08 09:13 PM
A classic tactic of a cheater who has been caught, is to deny and manipulate you in some manner...either by accusing you..or playing on your emotions.
He will tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear to have things his way. If he moved up there with you, this is not behavior of a man who is interested in an exclusive relationship with you. I think he is using you, and he will continue to do so as long as you let him. Best to kick him to the curb now before he really does a number on your heart and feelings.

texasrose9's photo
Fri 02/22/08 09:05 PM
General Discussion, Relationship Questions, sometimes Current Events and Chat Room. Occasionally some others.

texasrose9's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:54 PM
You are divorced. Why bother with him? You're his fall back girl. Don't let him do that to you.

texasrose9's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:49 PM
My life has turned out NOTHING like I envisioned when younger. Some good...some bad....

texasrose9's photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:28 PM
I can't see it! Too cloudy here. Walked all around outside, looked everywhere I normally see the moon....nothing....ohwell

texasrose9's photo
Tue 02/19/08 06:26 PM
Is it reasonable to ask you to give up your right hand?laugh

texasrose9's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:40 PM

They mess with your mind, your heart, everything. They are capable of leaving terrible scars on others, and not even bat an eye over it....... it truly is frightening should you ever find yourself caught up with someone like this.

Then they can make everyone else believe it is you that is the mental one.

amen!

And they make you question yourself...question your own intuition and judgement until you are so confuseed you can't find your way out of a brown paper bag!

texasrose9's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:37 PM
Hi Miguel.