Community > Posts By > LaydeeD

no photo
Wed 08/09/17 07:28 PM
It's good for a person to love themselves.. but I felt your profile was more about your self proclaim of self-love and how your able to love someone.

I suggest highlighting more about your interests, things you do in your spare time etc..

no photo
Mon 08/07/17 02:11 PM
what the hell.. what a topic statement noway

no photo
Mon 08/07/17 10:45 AM
Hi there, just looked at your profile

In terms of your pictures its nice you have given a range however when it comes to you without shades on the lightening in which is taken isn't great and the photo where clearer it is quite a distance & how you look in the mirror.

Would be great as you have a number of pics with shades on which are clear you had some without the shade.. same quality your camera takes.

Also the lifestyle section there are a lot of no answer you have selected. My question would be why isn't it answered yes or no. Just my view and I wish you the best on finding the right lady and right situation.

no photo
Sun 08/06/17 01:18 PM
waterloosunset.. be nice laugh

i have removed the pics you suggested.. well i think i'm enjoying the pics from my camera that sorta sucks

i might have to embrace unclear pictures more in the future lol

no photo
Sun 08/06/17 01:10 PM
Thanks for the critique

The guy is my fishing buddy..but he is living and working in Canada at the moment.

My pictures may be not as clear because I refuse to upgrade to the new iphones. Well i got the old iphone i am very content with rofl

no photo
Sun 08/06/17 12:33 PM
Thank you so much guys..

If there is any information I should edit, add or better explain I respect any views and suggestions.

Kind regards all

no photo
Sun 08/06/17 11:36 AM
I prefer older men.. but unfortunately due to looking younger than my age (29 yrs old) I find myself closing the gap I would want to date. It's quite annoying!

I like the wisdom and knowledge of an older man. The security, stability and assurance they tend to have. But life has taught me you can't always get what you want.

no photo
Sun 08/06/17 11:21 AM
Hey all, I may not put myself forward in the best way. I may say too much or too little. Post too much or too little.

I welcome the opportunity for those of you who would give some time to critique my profile.

Many thanks, Diane waving

no photo
Sun 08/06/17 11:17 AM
Your profile does not say much.. would be nice to describe yourself and speak about your interests. Also more variation of pictures would be nice.

I guess to a degree we all are trying to win someone over upon first glance at our profile based on the information we present and the images posted.