Community > Posts By > Myrrdin

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:35 PM
cause it's a known fact guys have a disease called Relationstupidity, rarely diagnosed but very common rofl rofl flowerforyou smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:59 AM
I don't think I'd go so far as to say the entire US government was responsible, but I could certainly see that prick Bush doing it.

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:37 AM
"voodoo lady..." glasses

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:30 AM
so i decide to hop on mingle and see what's goin on... wondering if I should've stuck with the myspace karaoke lolsmokin flowerforyou

Myrrdin's photo
Mon 09/08/08 04:11 AM
I just wanna say a great big huge thank you to everyone, it's amazing to me that people I've never met before can take the time to care about someone's pain they've never met before drinker drinker :thumbsup:

Myrrdin's photo
Mon 09/08/08 04:09 AM

I find that dancing around my living room to the Time Warp in my towel in front of the garbage men helps me get over my pain..........surprised

hehe that sounds like a lot of fun too :banana: :banana: shake it like a naked banana lol smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Mon 09/08/08 04:06 AM

....hmmm... probly juswannasayhi, and myanimalcracker both are sweethearts flowerforyou love smokin

Pffffft...... ah huh... I see I have some competition..devil
Well now ya have to try even harder to win my heart:heart: now don'tcha!spock
Good luck , now I have built that wall even higher...tears

smokin BOOM I GOTTA CRUSH TOO!! AND WELL HE IS SO BRIGHT I CAN BARELY SEE AHEAD!smokin

:wink:

smokin awe... I'm good at scaling walls flowers all it takes is a strong heart and a good battering ram of caring glasses flowerforyou

Myrrdin's photo
Sun 09/07/08 02:52 AM
Edited by Myrrdin on Sun 09/07/08 02:53 AM

It took me 8 months to stop crying over a guy I REALLY thought was "the one"... and an entire year and a half before I could even fully function as a regular human being without baggage over him. Give it time.

It's best not to think about her as much as possible. Of course she'll pop in your head, but do your best to prove to yourself how she wasn't good for you and try to learn from the experience.

brokenheart it's sad but my head knows she was bad for me, I still have yet to convince my heart. you make good sense though, thank you flowerforyou What I'm trying really hard not to do is let it affect how I react to other women. That's a trick.

Myrrdin's photo
Sun 09/07/08 02:38 AM
I tried that, the town is too small, no matter where I go something reminds me of a time with her frustrated sometimes I really miss Seattle and all that the big city had to offer smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Sun 09/07/08 02:22 AM
...I think maybe even a little jaded. It's been six months since I was last in a "relationship", and I still can't seem to completely get over her... what the hell is wrong with me? Seriously? I know she played me, I know I was a convenient "fix" while she was getting over the guy before me. (Yah, I know, stupid me fell for being the rebound guy) ...but the chemistry was so there, at least I thought... maybe it was and it scared the hell out of her, I don't know. I just wish I could get her out of my head. Is it healthy to still think about someone that long after being dropped? It's not like we were together long, or even that we had gotten to the point of becoming an official, out in public "item". ...maybe that should've been my first clue. Gods sometimes I just want to scream! ...sorry, just had to get this off my chest, anyone have any advice? I could REALLY use some right about now.

Myrrdin's photo
Sun 09/07/08 02:13 AM
Edited by Myrrdin on Sun 09/07/08 02:14 AM
That is so beautiful and could be applied in so many ways flowerforyou Our eyes of innocence don't die, they simply get covered with the mud of life. Anyone besides me looking for the sprinkler? smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:54 PM
Edited by Myrrdin on Sat 09/06/08 05:55 PM
I would just be honest and tell you that while I care about and for you, maybe even have a love for you, I don't feel for you in "that way". (same way I let everyone down smokin)

Myrrdin's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:51 PM

Oh man, I don't have any.grumble

she has chaotic flirts smokin flowerforyou

Myrrdin's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:48 PM
dunno if I'd call it a flirting tool, but simply being honestly interested in the other person as a "person" seems to open lots of doors. Being playful about it helps too flowerforyou smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:36 PM
....hmmm... probly juswannasayhi, and myanimalcracker both are sweethearts flowerforyou love smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:49 PM
noway noway 'shakes head in amazement' noway noway

Now I've seen EVERY thread...sick ill

Myrrdin's photo
Sat 09/06/08 02:18 AM
I am so Han solo. One hell of a pirate smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Sat 09/06/08 02:16 AM
definitely myanimalcracker flowerforyou she's a sweetheart smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Sat 09/06/08 12:40 AM