Community > Posts By > Myrrdin

Myrrdin's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:11 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Myrrdin's photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:43 AM

claudet> Hug... then who knows smokin

oh??

hug

of course flowerforyou all good lovers know a good love making session starts out with a good hug smokin kinda like a good lover starts out a good friend flowerforyou smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:35 AM
claudet> Hug... then who knows smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:30 AM
The Black Crows - Shake Your Money Maker

Myrrdin's photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:25 AM

Rehab-+-Sittin' at the bardrinker

Had to change and listen to it, I love this song smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:56 PM
Ozzy - Under Cover (lol best version of Rocky Mountain Way you will ever hear smokin )

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:42 PM

The first account we have of the devil is found in that purely scientific book called Genesis, and is as follows: "Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made, and he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden; but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die. For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her, and he did eat. And the Lord God said Behold the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life: and eat, and live forever. Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the Garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. So he drove out the man, and he placed at the east of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword, which turned every way to keep the way of the tree of life."

According to this account the promise of the devil was fulfilled to the very letter, Adam and Eve did not die, and they did become as gods, knowing good and evil.

The account shows, however, that the gods dreaded education and knowledge then just as they do now. The church still faithfully guards the dangerous tree of knowledge, and has exerted in all ages her utmost power to keep mankind from eating the fruit thereof. The priests have never ceased repeating the old falsehood and the old threat: "Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die." From every pulpit comes the same cry, born of the same fear: "Lest they eat and become as gods, knowing good and evil." For this reason, religion hates science, faith detests reason, theology is the sworn enemy of philosophy, and the church with its flaming sword still guards the hated tree, and like its supposed founder, curses to the lowest depths the brave thinkers who eat and become as gods.

If the account given in Genesis is really true, ought we not, after all, to thank this serpent? He was the first schoolmaster, the first advocate of learning, the first enemy of ignorance, the first to whisper in human ears the sacred word liberty, the creator of ambition, the author of modesty, of inquiry, of doubt, of investigation, of progress and of civilization.

http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/robert_ingersoll/gods.html

AMEN BROTHER! smokin devil pitchfork

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:36 PM

nice write...and so very true..

thank you flowerforyou

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:35 PM
smokin Still goin

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:23 PM

Yep, means it's ritual time smokin

Blessed Be...drinker

woohoo! feelin some eagles comin' on "oohh... witchy woman.." flowerforyou

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:19 PM
I saw you today just passing by
It put a smile on my face, and made me realize
Just how much of a gift you gave to me
When you said goodbye, and set me free
I could have been caught up in your little world
All about image and how you’re thought of by others
I wonder now if you even know
Just what kind of a man you had the privilege to hold

Thank you baby for helping my heart finally let you go
Thank you girl for helping me realize just where your heart was at
I could have held on to your image of love
But I’m better than that

There hasn’t been a day since then
When you proved how selfish you’d been
I haven’t thought of you with a smile on my face
And wondered why it had to end that way
But every time I see you around
The logic gets more and more sound
I’m feeling good again about myself
I still care, and wish you well … but

Thank you baby for helping my heart finally let you go
Thank you girl for helping me realize just where your heart was at
I could have held on to your image of love
But I’m better than that

P.S. Thank you to everyone on here for helping me recently, my mingle peeps are awesome smokin flowerforyou

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:04 PM
frustrated noway we'll see pitchfork smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:00 PM
grumble ...jus' wait, when I get big, I haz friend keep you attenshin wilez I bakstabz u devil

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:55 PM
lvl 12 bloodelf rogue smokin flowerforyou

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:53 PM
I play on moon guard smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:52 PM
Yep, means it's ritual time smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:49 PM

I expose my weathered body for your enjoyment.

I open the grey portal to the labyrinth of my mind
complete with a map to explore its complexities

I tear down the invisible walls that surround my heart
and allow you to pitch a tent with all amenities desired.

I print and lay at your doorstep an eternal passport
to every incarnation that my old soul has remaining.

I release my liquid life essence I have kept dammed
with the ethereal canoe made specifically for two.

My 5 gifts to the one that captures my heart and soul.

that's pretty Kickazz smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:46 PM

hairy assholes

noway noway sick

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:41 PM

Depends how bad or obnoxious they were. Some people can be quite bright with one or 2 down to open the creativity door. Hell, Ben Franklin was quite the drinker. Why else would a guy put a KEY on a kite string? laugh

.... never quite thought of it that way drinker smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:37 PM
bad hygiene... every time sick smokin

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25