Community > Posts By > Myrrdin

Myrrdin's photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:43 PM
noway noway noway noway noway noway

Myrrdin's photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:40 PM

I agree with everyone about this guy, but I'm curious about something. I have seen many times people referring to "distance" and then saying that they are less than a couple hours apart. I assume everyone here are adults and probably most have drivers licenses. I don't see how people call this a long distance.

Exactly what went through my mind. Seriously?! Long distance to me is having to plan my weekend to make the trip lol.

Myrrdin's photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:34 PM
only everyday I leave work glasses

Myrrdin's photo
Mon 02/02/09 03:58 PM
can go for hours without the typical "breaks" needed in between um... hehe blushing

Myrrdin's photo
Mon 02/02/09 03:55 PM
osherry> uhhh huh smokin flowerforyou

Myrrdin's photo
Mon 02/02/09 03:53 PM
That annoying time between naps smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Mon 01/26/09 01:37 AM
Single, still looking.drinker smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Mon 01/26/09 01:35 AM

that's cute }B-Y

Myrrdin's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:39 PM
looking at the crime scene knowing the baffled detectives will never find the weapon smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:37 PM
nice jeep smokin welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou

Myrrdin's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:01 PM
Doing the 14th century gentleman thing smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Wed 10/01/08 06:59 PM

Absolutely nothing..My past is what makes me the man I am today...

I'm with you brotha smokin Even the things that have held me back have taught me valuable lessons

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/26/08 06:28 AM

I don't think so, your saying the same thing but in your own phrasing which is what really matters. It would be better if you could add new information to it, or different information.

I changed it a little, may do some more changing too.

"**** Schapp, who then was the editor for SPORT magazine had been assigned the duty of choosing the MVP, and he admitted after the fact, that he had been out late the night before the game, fought hard to pay attention to the contest, and did not know that Fernandez had picked up 17 tackles throughout the course of the it. Had he known this, perhaps the MVP choice would indeed went to Manny, but as it stands, controversy or not, Jake Scott will always be known as the Most Valuable Player in Super Bowl VII. "

much better smokin I'd say your completely safe here.

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/26/08 05:39 AM
I don't think so, your saying the same thing but in your own phrasing which is what really matters. It would be better if you could add new information to it, or different information.

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/26/08 03:44 AM

got any mt dew to wash the grits down with? smokin
regular or amp'd

you got amped!? drool drool

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/26/08 03:42 AM
Edited by Myrrdin on Fri 09/26/08 03:43 AM

That's what i thought too smokin Figured I'd just keep checking back now and then to see if any new posts are made.
What's up brother.....guess you and I both are up!!!

me lol, good thing I don't work tomorrow smokin ...sorry, today :tongue:

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/26/08 03:39 AM

Even if a guy has gross, dirty hands from working on a car all day... he's sweaty... greasy... with gunk under his nails, a funky odor coming from beneath his shirt, bad breath, his hair all disheveled, his pants full of oil and dirt... he's still the most beautiful thing in the room if I've got the hots for him love smitten

ughtears

What the hell is wrong with me?? :laughing:

Nothing, its refreshing that there are people out there that can love like that flowerforyou flowerforyou smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/26/08 03:17 AM

If it's a man I'm attracted to, his whole self is my favorite part.

good answer flowerforyou smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/26/08 03:15 AM
got any mt dew to wash the grits down with? smokin

Myrrdin's photo
Fri 09/26/08 02:51 AM

Smoking cigs has always helped me.*

*Do not, I repeat DO NOT take FearandLoathings advice as a medically sound cure...for that it is not.

huh I thought it was sound advice smokin

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25