Community > Posts By > thayet153

thayet153's photo
Thu 09/22/11 04:49 PM
Once I start opening up I am easy to get to know. It takes a little bit for me to open up to new people, it's a little hard for me to trust newcomers.

thayet153's photo
Sun 08/14/11 06:35 AM
Thanks everyone. Just hearing about it was a shock for me. I wasn't ready to hear anything of the sort. Dad talked to my brother sister and I yesterday when we took him out for his birthday. He said that in a few weeks he'll be going into surgery to get it removed from his intestines. He had said that his brother had the same sort of cancer and he's still alive today, which gives me more hope than when I first heard about it. But I'm still stressing over it. But he had said he'd be able to get back on his feet and start working again anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months... Which means he has to do something with his business that he owns. But I will remain hopeful that things will go well.

thayet153's photo
Thu 08/11/11 10:01 AM
is thinking life is unfair...

thayet153's photo
Thu 08/11/11 06:35 AM
I just found out that my Dad's test he had yesterday, and the result of it came back positive for Cancer... We're not sure what they can do for him, but I know for a fact he needs prayers or thoughts or anything. To think of him with cancer isn't easy on me or the rest of our family. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts.... tears

thayet153's photo
Fri 08/05/11 06:24 AM

I'm thinking how my life has changed since moving to Lowell. The most exciting part about the change is that I am going back to school in the fall and I couldn't be any happier about that happy happy happy happy happy

what will you study?

I'm taking an english course, a math course, but I'm really looking forward to learning French :smile: No set major, but leaning towards World Languages

thayet153's photo
Fri 08/05/11 06:23 AM
yes :smile: :heart:

thayet153's photo
Thu 08/04/11 02:35 PM
It isn't so difficult to find a nice girl. You need to take care of yourself and learn to love yourself and be happy with yourself before a girl will truly notice you. If you are having trouble doing that on your own, find some professional help from a counselor. But you need to have a positive outlook on your life and get yourself out there and not spend your days inside your home. I wish you the best of luck in your search:smile:

thayet153's photo
Thu 08/04/11 12:09 PM
I saw it over the weekend and I really enjoyed it, probably would see this one again, but who knows.

thayet153's photo
Thu 08/04/11 11:27 AM
I'm thinking how my life has changed since moving to Lowell. The most exciting part about the change is that I am going back to school in the fall and I couldn't be any happier about that happy happy happy happy happy

thayet153's photo
Sun 07/31/11 06:54 AM

ya i aint goin to date im just goin to put up with my cat she has nothing wrong with her shes healthy which is a plus cuz if i notice something we r right away in at the vets

My two boys both have just chronic diseases which comes with old age, Meowgi is 19 and Danielson is 13. Meowgi has hyperthyroid and danielson has diabetes, but they're treatable and they are healthy otherwise.

thayet153's photo
Sat 07/30/11 06:32 PM
just thinking about this date i've got going on for tomorrow :smile: :smile: :smile:

thayet153's photo
Sat 07/30/11 12:28 PM
If anyone were to tell me to get rid of my two cats, He would be getting a boot out the door and never to be talked to before. Even if he were to tell me to kill the cat cuz the cat is sick with something that is treatable, he would still get a boot out the door. My baby boys mean the world for me and will continue to treat them for their conditions for as long as they are doing well, no matter how much of a pain in the butt it can be to medicate Meowgi, I'll still medicate him.

thayet153's photo
Thu 07/28/11 07:14 PM
It took me a lot of time and patience and went through many different books to read which helped escape the pain. And i just kept myself busy as a bee.

thayet153's photo
Thu 07/28/11 05:17 PM
NCIS marathon on USA :smile: :smile:

thayet153's photo
Thu 07/28/11 06:00 AM
I realized I had fallen out of love with him, and ended it. But couldn't figure out the reason of what happened and I ended up hurting him, which made me feel bad, but I was honest, and believe I did the right thing...

thayet153's photo
Sun 07/24/11 05:47 PM
I saw it twice already and I really enjoyed it! They did a great job with making the movie. I Will be seeing it a third time just to take my dad to see it as tradition :smile:

thayet153's photo
Sun 07/24/11 05:44 PM
I saw this movie in the theaters, and i thought it was pretty good. I enjoyed it, but I don't think I'd watch it again... But who knows :)

thayet153's photo
Sun 07/24/11 05:41 PM
Just finished A Clash of Kings and now starting to read A Storm of Swords :) All well written books that I am really enjoying

thayet153's photo
Sun 07/24/11 05:37 PM
I just finished A Clash Of Kings and I thoroughly enjoyed it even more. I'm already starting A Storm of Swords and hopefully won't take quite as long to finish as the first two books, but with my busy days with work and chores and the need of sleep it'll probably take quite as long. But I must say that these are well written and well worth the time put into them :smile:

thayet153's photo
Sun 07/24/11 05:15 PM
I could never love anyone who cheated on me. I've had it happen to me, and i could not take it. I refuse to accept any excuse that led them to cheat.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22