Community > Posts By > achavasiliev

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 03:42 AM
KTM 450. The best dust bike ever :heart:

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 03:39 AM
i still wear the perfume my ex-girlfriend gave me on my birhtday. it's rather old-fashioned to wear that now because it's been a long time but the memories are still fresh. it's amazing how a scent can trigger so much excitement. Emotion is the name.

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 03:29 AM
Edited by achavasiliev on Sat 09/30/17 03:30 AM
i don know her.

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 03:03 AM
'what is real and what is not' is a trick question. People perceive reality in different ways. The first question to ask is what I think is real then compare it with the definition of the responder. It's real for me because it can serve my purpose well. i get godd english practice in here.

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 02:48 AM
Fargo & Rome but Game of Thrones is the best of all. It's a combination of all genres :thumbsup:

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 12:57 AM
sometimes it's due to the violation of the website photo policies. My photos (me having a motocross helmet on) have been removed so many times that I've decided to go with no picture at all.

achavasiliev's photo
Fri 09/29/17 02:38 PM
difinitely on unless ud like to save a couple of more surprises in a romanceshades

achavasiliev's photo
Fri 09/29/17 01:23 PM
for me personally, kissing & holding hands fine but cuddling? no way it's long gone with my teddy bear lol i wouldnt expect my new partner to throw herself at me after hearing this cuddling thing. it takes some time but u'll b there at the end smile2

achavasiliev's photo
Fri 09/29/17 11:26 AM
Or at least, just the other one so I could see if I would have acted differently.

achavasiliev's photo
Fri 09/29/17 11:21 AM
Oh man! Not on my birthday!

Bye captain. u won't be forgotten.

achavasiliev's photo
Fri 09/29/17 04:56 AM
a grandma walking down the street with her granddaughter.

achavasiliev's photo
Fri 09/29/17 02:46 AM
Um... I'm here to improve my language skills and then sex :smile: Seriously I think u can find someone good enough to go out with and possibly ending up being in a serious relationship. My advice: find out what a dude likes best show interest in what he likes, contribute to the conversation, and stay focused. ur better off tiptoing around the friendship zone and then move on to the next level with a guy.

achavasiliev's photo
Thu 09/28/17 07:58 PM
i would and i don c why a girl wouldnt. at the end everything boils down to one's preferences, priorities, and plans. acting out of pure emotion, aka love :wink: , would be the weakest way to decide what to do in the future.

achavasiliev's photo
Thu 09/28/17 07:49 PM
i don think age is an issue. dating an older lady could be a whole new level. sooner or later guys have to learn how to act maturely in a relationship; better to be sooner than later. For marriage though I wouldnt give it much thought.

achavasiliev's photo
Thu 09/28/17 07:40 PM
Unexpected incidents that ruin all ur plans and people breaking promises.

achavasiliev's photo
Thu 09/28/17 04:01 PM

Hi,I'm a Viet nam woman!I'm 36 but not marry!I think simple but many people think its funny!
How do you think this topic?telling me ple,tks!

Nothing. Still a woman who is not married. People are generally too quick to categorize others within their predetermined categories because it'd b essier for them to understand things around them. It's you who makes a difference in your own life by feeling good about yourself. You wanna get married? do something about it. Don wait it out. You don't want to? Who cares what others would think? Enjoy your life while you can.

achavasiliev's photo
Thu 09/28/17 03:39 PM
Too general a question! The way you approach em maybe! That aside, some women are afraid of secure men. Some dislike cocky ones, but almost all love those men who could make em shine in the presence of others.

achavasiliev's photo
Thu 09/28/17 03:18 PM
Edited by achavasiliev on Thu 09/28/17 03:26 PM
My answer gona sound a bit self-contradictory. The toughest thing I've ever done was getting a girl, i had loved so much, outa my head. You know what helps you through? Keep lying to yourself you've got no feelings for her whatsoever. Interestingly at the end you'll live the lie. It's your life.

1 2 3 5 Next