Community > Posts By > achavasiliev

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/01/17 02:07 PM
Don't take it personal. Sometimes people are so busy with their hectic life that they don hav d time to notice you, no matter how beautiful you are. well let's face it life isn all about dating and love. But hey u could always be the initiator. u go and u talk to them. make em notice u then pitchfork

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/01/17 12:15 PM
i wouldn't do that! I mean I'm not sure why people really need to move to a new place to convince themselves that they're starting over. I'd stay and and just adopt a new mindset. U might get in bigger trouble overthere, I mean are u sure it's gona work out for u? Anyway if u really feel to move whatsoever make sure u plan it ahead. I mean who likes getting out of fire into a frying pan?

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/01/17 11:50 AM
'You've Never Been This Far Before'- Conway Twitty

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/01/17 11:41 AM
Piscesmoon02?

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/01/17 09:46 AM
Edited by achavasiliev on Sun 10/01/17 09:46 AM
iv cn her but i don think u'd find much use for a woman with a 6 digit bank account yet unwilling to buy a toothbrush. :smile:

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/01/17 05:37 AM
infedility to whom? Your future spouse who most likely will be chosen from the dates u've had? Sounds a bit self-contradictory, doesn it? :wink: No i think that's just fine.

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/01/17 05:25 AM
Edited by achavasiliev on Sun 10/01/17 05:25 AM
ahhh u did that to me too :smile: No. too soon for me to look for innovative ways of entertainment here. still everything seems new to me :smile: did u think i would give up or not? happy

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/01/17 02:19 AM
Yazd, Iran

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 02:41 PM
Sounds like a big line of guys staying & one or two ladies as well i suppose. Anyway I'll leave not itching for any trouble.

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 01:39 PM
Edited by achavasiliev on Sat 09/30/17 01:47 PM
loving too much? U mean love someone more than you should? I don get it how is it even possible? Like people have a dial controling their love levels?

I think how we express our love matters. Generally we can claim all mothers love their children, for instance, but some spoil theirs raising kids who end up being awful people. In contrast, some are aware of what they're doing and understand the consequesnces of expressing this love in wrong ways. But can we say the second grouo of mommies love their kid less than the first group or the problem is the first group love their kids too much? I don't think so. The first group of mommies are simply ignorant and weak. That's all.

In addition, it can be claimed many of us think loving someone means when we're not able to live without the other person. We don't recognize where to stop and we melt down our individualities and fuse personal boundries as if we're one. It seems real love must independently allow for each person's personal development. Loving someone who can't help you become a better and more useful person, reach your goals in life, tougher and more independent and it just makes a parasite out of you totally dependednt on an outer entity to live is an absolute waste of time and ruins your whole life.

I recommend reading the book 'The Road Less Traveled' by Scott Peck. It's definitely among the top ten books I've read in my life so far.

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 01:05 PM
roller coaster... does it count as two? happy

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 09:46 AM
acts of service. Interesting i liked the quiz. thanks

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 09:17 AM
No work tomorrow. can stay up late tongiht happy

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 08:51 AM
knowing I wouldn't ever be a fighter pilot due to my knee injury if I wanted to some day :smile: Seriously though If there's one thing i like about myself it's how fast I get over sad moments in my life and forget them. Lesson learned, if there is any, and then move on. Can't remember the last time I was sad what

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 08:32 AM
sachet

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 06:58 AM
Edited by achavasiliev on Sat 09/30/17 06:59 AM
i don mean to be rude but if getting busy under the blanket is the only and probably the most intimate thing you could do then **** him good. There are lots of aspects to this apparent simple concept. Check out some self-help websites concerning how to make a guy fall in love with you and put it together with what you know of him and a little spice of your own creativity. Hope it works out for you.

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 06:44 AM
I've always liked 'and' while counting good things.

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 03:57 AM
have u ever proposed to her? i mean sometimes women might feel uncertain of their future and want to make sure they're labeled married in the community i don know maybe they like their post boxes better this way! Seriously though he might have serious communication problems. Bring it upnc how she reacts still no? then there's nothing u could do except for moving on.

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 03:48 AM
on the weekend i go dust bike riding in rough terrains. that's my no. 1 hobby.

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 09/30/17 03:47 AM
just don't get lost in there :wink: