Community > Posts By > achavasiliev

achavasiliev's photo
Fri 11/10/17 03:49 AM
I'm afraid there's no cure for that no matter where the doctor's from. :smile: Welcome Italian boy.

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 11/04/17 11:09 PM

Question; Do nice and sweet guys really finish last?? I'm old school, you know the pull out the chair and open the doors for my lady. Bring flowers just because or whatever, but do we really finish last? Should I just be an obnoxious jerk, instead? :thinking:

I agree that you might be a nice guy or an obnoxious jerk in nature but everything's possible through nurture. You can become either if you start thinking and behaving like one.

Um personally I like staying in between you know something like Dead Pool :smile:

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 11/04/17 02:18 PM
For casual dating I don think that would be an issue, though for a more serious relationship you'd need to think twice.

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 10/21/17 11:44 AM
Well they might be right I mean it was their own fault to fight for equal rights in the first place :smile: I personally tend to help women with heavy bags if I'm not in a hurry but yea chivalry is fading away. Things that once was considered polite or chivalry are kind of formalities now and the youth, especifically, think of them as lame gestures or they just don't care.

achavasiliev's photo
Fri 10/20/17 08:17 AM

bigsmile What women wish men knew

Versus

laugh laugh What men wish women knew .......

Just say what's in your head! Don't wait for us to guess what it is. tears

achavasiliev's photo
Wed 10/18/17 03:18 PM
Seems like a peaceful alien trying to communicate :smile: just kidding. Welcome joyfultime.

achavasiliev's photo
Tue 10/17/17 12:27 AM
Edited by achavasiliev on Tue 10/17/17 12:28 AM
Just accept it and move on! He didn't want you, so what? You're still a person with your own abilities, talents, and skills. Get a hobby or set high goals. This way not only do you avoid wasting your time wallowing in self-pity, but you appreciate every moment in your life. Remember him rejecting you doesn't have anything to do with you being worthy or not. He might be sick in the head. you're not responsible for how people feel or do. It's them.

achavasiliev's photo
Wed 10/11/17 12:57 PM
u mean a go-getter or an appeaser?

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last." Winston Churchill

So I'm defintely a go-getter. :wink:

achavasiliev's photo
Tue 10/10/17 01:09 AM
Sure, that would be £326.

achavasiliev's photo
Tue 10/10/17 12:00 AM
i read posts and leave comments. I find this website useful since I can interact with English native speakers. I also look forward to making some friends here.

achavasiliev's photo
Mon 10/09/17 12:52 PM

Yea right! spock Some are not that lucky as your are. God ruins everything for them just about the time when they think they're the luckiest people in the world. God has his own ways in doing this like by giving their kids cancer or making a drunk driver run them over on their way to church.

But hey I'm happy for you. :thumbsup:

everything happens for a reason.,,

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens

I remember I was walking in a park with my friend, got some popcorn and decided to sit. After we took our seats, I noticed I accidentally smashed a couple of ants. I didn't want to but it just happened. Then it just came to me what the other ants around would say about those poor smashed ones. Maybe: 'everything happens for a reason,' 'that was karma. He's been really slacking these days' or 'He was the best. May God bless him' and so on.

achavasiliev's photo
Mon 10/09/17 12:20 PM
Edited by achavasiliev on Mon 10/09/17 12:25 PM
Thank you Tom4Uhere. You taught me something. smile2

That's one of the things I drew. I was inspired by the idea of compulsory hijab in some Muslim areas.

achavasiliev's photo
Mon 10/09/17 02:03 AM
Edited by achavasiliev on Mon 10/09/17 02:07 AM

In high school I filled my electives with all art classes. Even took 2 summer schools on commercial art and graphics.
Everyone thought I was going to be a commercial graphic artist.
I became a truck mechanics...such is life...

I can draw but haven't had much patience for it in a long time.
As a manager I used to draw the graphics for the training documents I created. People liked my illustrations but they were not a passion, more of a means to an end.

To post your work online
1. Scan the picture/drawing to electronic format using a scanner.
.jpeg is the most common but .tga and .bmp give you more detail in the resolution. Resolution is not as important because online the resolution is only going to be as good as the display.
2. Edit the file. Crop, enhance or make changes using an editor software so it looks like you want it to on your screen.
3. Find an image host. Image hosts are paid or free websites that allow you to upload your image file to their servers so you can direct people/computers to that site to view your image online.
4. Copy the image address at the host to your computer clipboard.
Highlight the entire address of the image from the image page url and right click on it. Select "Copy Image Location" or "Copy Image Address or URL" (depending on your system). This puts the address in your clipboard.
5. Open your forum post and right click and select paste and the image url will appear in your post editor.
6. For here, type [ and the letters img and a ] at the beginning of the url. Then at the end of the url type [ /img and ] to close that 'tag'. the braketed codes have no spaces.
7. Finish typing what ever you want and submit your post.
If the url is correct and the codes are correct your image will appear.

Note that images over 800x600 pixels will probably 'break' the page view. Breaking the page view causes everyone to have to scroll sideways to view very large images.
You can set the image size using your editor before you upload the image.

Credit: Little hedgehog by ELINA CHERIANIDOU
Source: http://www.behance.net/gallery/15704257/Little-hedgehog

This is the url

https://i.imgur.com/7U3uvis_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

I typed

andthelettersimganda

at the beginning with no space and then put

/imgand

at the end, but it doesn't work. Where did I go wrong? Any suggestions?

achavasiliev's photo
Mon 10/09/17 01:35 AM
Edited by achavasiliev on Mon 10/09/17 02:06 AM
Let's see if it works. No, it doesn't. :smile:

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/08/17 11:34 PM
Edited by achavasiliev on Sun 10/08/17 11:46 PM
Yea right! spock Some are not that lucky as your are. God ruins everything for them just about the time when they think they're the luckiest people in the world. God has his own ways in doing this like by giving their kids cancer or making a drunk driver run them over on their way to church.

But hey I'm happy for you. :thumbsup:

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/08/17 03:14 PM
Well I'm OK with seeing girls or guys like tnat around me. Actually I have a couple of friends like that, u know pierced noses and colorful hair and all that but honest, the ones I know are not really into sophisticated stuff like reading a book. I agree with some posters here that both men and women screw up a bit these days in relationships and it's not just females and the author highlights females because it's probably in sharp contrast with what we traditionally think of a woman, you know being super decent, knowing some art and music etc.

Anyway that's a pity to see young people spending all that energy and youth in front of a mirror or doing all those things to their appearance and body. If I became a father some day, I'd always encourage good character and admire my kids on their intelligence, skills, and education first and then I'd pay a compliment on their looks, something like 'That's my smart and kind girl.'

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/08/17 02:33 PM
Edited by achavasiliev on Sun 10/08/17 02:34 PM
think Living forever. I could learn everything and get anything I want to since i had all the time in the world.

achavasiliev's photo
Sun 10/08/17 02:02 AM
Well it depends on a man's character! It's pure overgeneralization to think like that. For me as a man, probably never! It's like asking how can I make a person laugh.

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 10/07/17 03:15 PM
Hell yea drinker You know I love setting goals and chasing them around. Achievements make me feel good but most of it is just having something to achieve_ the process of going after what you want. It makes me feel alive.

achavasiliev's photo
Sat 10/07/17 02:59 PM
I personally don't cry much but it doesn't mean we don't feel the same. I guess it's just the way some guys show it. I might punch the wall or kick my pillow around when I'm desperate and want to cry laugh

There have been a couple of times that I remember clearly though. I was 12 and i was practicing how to deal with cornering on the track. I lost control of the bike and got my leg stuck between the bike and the ground. That hurt like hell. I leaned over my bike trying not to cry and my couch came to me and said 'Are you OK?' seeing me fighting off the urge to cry he hugged me and said 'Let it go, man That's just fine' and I cried like crazy. I admit that felt awesome :smile:

Previous 1 3 4 5