Community > Posts By > Ohlookitsdani

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 06/21/11 12:53 AM
Welcome. Join the forums, that's how you'll meet the most people, and good luck with your search! flowerforyou

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sun 06/19/11 03:10 AM
All the coolest girls do.

The question is... Do you?

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Fri 06/17/11 01:50 PM
I loved that part of it, watching my son move. But now there's so little room left in there, with my being 37 weeks that it's more like nudging and rolling then full out kicking. And when he does get a good whollop in there, he gets me in the ribs... Ouchie! Lol How far along are you now?

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Fri 06/17/11 12:30 PM
I have Facebook... But with family in 7 different states, and being 37 weeks pregnant, it's basically essential to everyday life at this point. They'd all come here and kill me if I left Facebook before they got to see the new addition to the family. laugh

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Thu 06/16/11 01:48 AM
Welcome. I suggest, and I know it's hard on a phone, cause that's what I'm on too, but I suggest you join the forums and get to know people :smile:flowerforyou and Good Luck to you!

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sun 06/12/11 07:44 PM
Welcome, and I hope you find her, seems she'd be lucky to have you. Join the forums, and get to know people, alot of friends can be made here, as well as potential partners :smile: flowerforyou Again, welcome.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Fri 06/10/11 08:46 AM
It's a lovely Friday, so all is well. How are you today?

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 06/06/11 05:49 PM
Welcome to Mingle flowerforyou

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sun 06/05/11 08:07 PM
Yay!! I'm just glad I'm not the only one... Everyone tells me that I've become unbearably picky about everything, which is, to an extent, true, but it's just something that has bothered me incessantly lately. I agree, I am not past using shortcuts, WTF/WTH, or using wanna, gotta, or outta, but it just seems to me that alot of people aren't even really trying. Even with topic posts, I've seen titles that are so badly misspelled that I don't even bother looking at them, cause really, what would be the point? I just want to be able to understand what people are saying.

Sorry... I got a little rant-y there. I'll be quiet now. laugh

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sun 06/05/11 01:55 PM
And upon reading my own entry a second time, I realized I used a double negative. laugh

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sun 06/05/11 01:39 PM
If I'm being overly critical or b*tchy when people message me and can't spell? And it's not so much their spelling, but when they don't, for example, take the time to spell out 'with' instead of just putting 'wid'... It does only take about a tenth of a second to put two letters rather than one. I understand that we're all trying to do things to save time, and that includes proper grammer and spelling, (and as far as punctuation goes, as long as the sentence isn't never ending, I could give a hoot less) but is it too much to ask for that you spell out 'you' instead of 'u'? We're not texting here, and I feel that taking the extra two seconds isn't gonna hurt anything. Thoughts?

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sun 06/05/11 01:28 PM
I like it :smile: and Ima have to agree with everyone else, there are all ages here. Welcome to Mingle2! flowerforyou

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Thu 06/02/11 11:50 PM
I'm crushin pretty hardcore on tea and Cary Elwes from the Princess Bride :smile:smitten

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Thu 05/19/11 03:02 PM
I'm agreeing with the advertising comment... Isn't it just one way of putting your good foot forward? Sorry to say, but the vast majority have some part of them that look at how a person looks first.. Not that I'm saying that's okay, cause I'm not, but it's simply true that many many people want to know what a person looks like before talking to them. I used to have a friend on here that never put his picture up for everyone to see, and he had very few friends, and very few people who would even answer his messages, and a couple even said they wouldn't talk to someone who didn't have a picture up. I know that's shallow, and I'm glad some people aren't like that, but the point is, we all want to know who we're talking to, and seeing a man without a shirt, or a girl with some cleavage shouldn't be that big of a deal. We're all trying to make a good first impression, whether that means showing off our assets or not.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Wed 05/18/11 11:49 PM
Happy Birthday :smile:

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Wed 05/18/11 07:07 AM
Well, I'm assuming then that you haven't been with the girl for longer than 2 months, if it isn't your kid, and if that's the case, it's still wayyyy too soon to be having sex without protection... Cause obviously, some people aren't gonna tell ya right away whether or not they've got some kind of nastiness.. Down there... But, I'm 8 months pregnant, and the guy I'm with isn't the dad, but he was a big enough man to look past that. If I was a dude, I would be too... I'd say it says alot about your character if you can know that a girl is pregnant with someone elses kid, but you still want to give it a try with her. My two cents.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 05/16/11 08:43 PM

Just ignore me..just talking out of the side of my face...

But every time,I see this thread title, it kind of pisses me off.

Agreed. However, I think this question is completely moot anyway... A man who claims that he 'will never date a fat chick' will never unstick their head from their rear ends enough to see that yes, some women let themselves go, maybe because of a life issue, maybe because of a mental issue, maybe cause she just doesn't care, who knows? But, when men like that see a large woman, they automatically think we've let ourselves go, when the reality of situation is not always that simple. There are health problems that physically make you gain weight, there is birth control methods that make you gain weight... There are too many things that make a girl gain and hold weight other than 'just not giving a shi*' about how we look. It's always gonna be the preference of the man, or the woman, whichever the case (if the situation were reversed), and nothing any of us can or are going to say is going to change some complete strangers mind. The way I see it: us big girls, we got more to love, we know the difference between 'having beauty' and 'being beautiful'... We typically have bigger hearts and are more accepting, though I do have to say, that is not always true, and guys who don't want to or 'never will' date us are just missing out. I feel bad for them, cause goodness knows, us big girls may have big parts, but we have some of the biggest hearts too.
Just my two cents.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sun 05/15/11 11:24 AM
I want a guy who realizes that just because I'm a girl, does not mean that I am like every other girl. I think guys assume that all girls, for instance, love shopping. For the record, I hate it, and I don't want to be part of the cliche majority. I like a guy who is intelligent enough to realize that girls can like things other than shoes and clothes and reality tv.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 05/03/11 07:57 AM
Welcome to Mingle :smile:flowerforyou

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 04/19/11 04:24 PM
About 5 years ago, a friend of mine and I decided that we were gonna jump in a lake naked... In early March... When the water was still frozen over except for the first five feet or so... It sucked, and I recommend that no one ever do that... Tis cold!!!