Community > Posts By > Ohlookitsdani

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 08/29/11 11:54 AM

You could spend some time poking all
the buttons.
The important info is all in the forums.
Somewhere.

Welcome :-)

I swear, you must just sit and wait by the door to invite all the newbs :smile:

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 08/15/11 09:15 PM
The best peice of advice I can give you is to get in the forums... Doesn't matter how many messages you send, people will get to know who you are the best by your answers in the forums. And I, personally, like your picture. flowerforyou Good luck with your search

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 08/15/11 08:56 PM
I'd say it's pretty short.... Give us some more details about you... What Are things you like a dislike? What do you do in your spare time? Give us some more to work with :smile: flowerforyou

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Thu 08/11/11 02:00 PM
I agree, more stuff about what you like to do would be nice, but other than that, pretty good. :thumbsup:

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Fri 08/05/11 08:03 AM

yea they are m8 all girls are cheaters i was goin with sum1 and they cheated the hole tym they where goin with me

That, sir, is just ridiculous. We are not all cheaters, and your over generalizations are not appreciated.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Fri 08/05/11 07:35 AM
They were just talking? Is that what you're upset about, or are you upset because he was depressed and didn't tell you?

I think, if they were just talking, I don't know if I'd consider it cheating... But, I know other people consider different things as cheating...

I'd say you need to have a long sit down conversation with him. You need to figure out as a couple whether you want to be together or not, and if you do, you need to figure out how you can both be happy. You also need to talk about not hiding emotions from each other, and then calling someone else. That always ends badly. He needs to understand that the best way to deal with this situation is by talking to YOU, not by running to another person for solace, or comfort, or whatever.

In the end, I think you both need to search yourselves and find out what you want, from yourselves, eachother, and out of the relationship before forward movement can be started.

flowerforyou

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sat 07/30/11 08:25 PM
I'd say an 8 and welcome to Mingle waving

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Thu 07/28/11 01:41 PM
I can't give you a whole lot of advice, other than to follow your instincts.. My son is a month old tomorrow, and I can tell you that if you're the main parent, get plenty of sleep... Sleep when he does, otherwise things will get overwhelming and frustrating very easily. Congratulations to you sir! Being a parent is the best thing in the world.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Thu 07/28/11 12:14 AM
Hi there! waving Welcome to Mingle and good luck! :smile:flowerforyou

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Wed 07/27/11 08:29 AM
I'm having a 'men can be so dumb' kind of day. And no, this is not aimed at any of you wonderful people here.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 07/26/11 03:18 PM
Hi Jeff! waving Welcome to Mingle! flowerforyou:smile:

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:13 AM
Hi waving Welcome to Mingle! :smile:flowerforyou

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 07/25/11 07:00 AM
Hi Sean. waving Welcome :smile:flowerforyou

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sun 07/24/11 01:48 PM
Pick me pick me! lol :smile:

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Wed 07/20/11 01:35 AM
Hmm... I'm at a loss on that one... I don't know why women are standing you up.. What a conundrum what But, I'd have to agree with waterbearer... Just move on, cause, apparently, these women have other things going on that push you to the back burner.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 07/19/11 07:08 PM
EFF YEAH!!!! I'm FAMOUS for stealing the cookies from the cookie jar. laugh

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 07/18/11 05:52 PM
Hi! waving

And as for what's up.... The ceiling... The sky... Airplanes... slaphead

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 07/18/11 10:53 AM
Ugh. Honestly love, it does NOT make you a bad mother or anything if you bottle feed her. I would talk to your doctor, tell him or her your issues, and see what they say. I agree, breast milk is the best for her, but they make formula as close as possible to breast milk. My little man is getting formula and the doctor said he is healthy as all get out! You do what YOU want my dear.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 07/18/11 06:07 AM
Ugh! People drive me nuts when they say you're not giving your child the best. Okay, miss Lizzie, first of all, congratulations! I had my little man July 1st, and since you said your little girl is two weeks old, I'm assuming you had her around then... Lucky duck got to go into labor early! But I have had trouble with breastfeeding and it basically came down to either pumping and giving it to him in a bottle, or giving up breastfeeding, cause he could latch, but not suck hard enough. So I asked the doctor, and you're always gonna get doctors who think differently, but formula is just fine. It's not AS good as breast milk, but it is good for them. It is your choice Miss Lizzie, but know that your child is not gonna be dumb, or less than par because your not giving her breast milk. Don't listen to all the people who say your doing a disservice to her, and especially the men who say that, cause honestly, what the hell do they know about how much of a toll it takes on an already exhausted, trying to heal body? What I'm trying to say, girl, is if you don't feel like you can breast feed anymore, then don't. And don't listen to all the people who will put judgement on you for it. Formula is the next best thing, and it's good for your little one too. I hope that helps, love. :heart:

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sun 07/17/11 08:04 PM
Duluth Minnesota? I'm about an hour west of there.