Community > Posts By > Ohlookitsdani

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sat 01/14/12 11:52 AM
So can a male explain to me why, after having very good conversations with a couple guys, they just up and stop talking to me? We talk a bunch on here, exchange numbers, talk and text all the time, talk about plans to meet, then all of a sudden just quit talkin to me? I don't understand. If the conversations weren't going well, that's one thing, but they always seemed to be going very well to me, then poof! No more conversations.

any insight?

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 11/22/11 12:00 PM
I've been here for awhile, post on the forums when I get a chance, and was just wondering what you all thought of my profile? Good? Or no? Should I add or take away anything? Let me know what you guys and gals think.

:smile:

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 11/21/11 05:37 PM

Who suits ur kind of guy or lady,wat ar dos qualites u want dem to possess

The ability to spell, know the difference between 'you're'and 'your', 'their', 'they're' and 'there', 'too' and 'to', can actually articulate and make a complete thought without using the word 'like' or 'um'. And they can't be idiotic.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 11/21/11 05:45 AM
How do you even have room for more tattoos on your arms if you have 7 on each?

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sun 11/20/11 03:22 PM
Holy!! I only have two. Wanna get one more, but that's it. I don't have the pain tolerance for all that lol

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sat 11/19/11 10:38 AM
Hawt? huh

Well, I don't know how far you're going to get with a shallow attitude like that, but Good Luck with your search.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Thu 11/10/11 08:05 PM
I dunno bout the other women here. But I can break it down for you on what I want...
I don't want someone who does everything to please me. I don't want a man to assume that his doing the dishes, washing clothes, cleaning, taking care of kids, ect. is going to make me happy. I want a man who doesn't follow those stupid cliches... Like just because I'm a girl, I have 15 trillion pairs of shoes, like to shop and could start my own cosmetics store with all the make up I have lying around. A guy, for me, is perfect when he can deal with me at my best and worst. Someone who is in touch with himself enough to be okay with being sensitive when I need it, or being a complete A-hole when I'm being a b-word. And personally, I don't want to spend all of my time with my significant other. I like my alone time. And contrary to popular belief, I hate it when guys clean house... Maybe that's cause I like doing it one way and guys, in general, don't do it that way. In the end, a guy has to be willing to fight with me a good long fight to be together, and deal with my crazy quirkiness as I deal with his. I don't need the world from a guy, I just need to know he's willing, like me, to put the effort into it.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Thu 11/03/11 06:15 AM
waving

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Wed 11/02/11 04:53 AM
Welcome to M2! waving Good luck with your search!

1. Join the forums. The more you post replies to the forums, the more your profile will get looked at, but beware of scammers.

2. Add some info about you to your profile. You really did only put the bare minimum... Spruce it up, give us some info about you, a brief blurb doesn't have to be 2 sentences or less. Then I'd say add a few more pictures, and you should be good to go.

Again, welcome :smile:

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 11/01/11 04:34 PM
Agreed. Whichever person you are, you're attractive, and since that is what nearly all people's first impressions are based upon, I'd probably come up to you and talk to you. But, I'd still like to know more about you... So add some info about you on your profile, and again, Welcome.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 11/01/11 04:05 PM
Welcome waving
Good luck with your search; the best piece of advice I can give you is to join the forums, and let people get to know you. :smile:

Nice to meet you :-D

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 11/01/11 10:56 AM

Does this mean ladies cant shave either?drool :banana:

Yeah... No. Screw that. I'd shave whether I got punched in the throat or not lol

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 11/01/11 10:56 AM
Edited by Ohlookitsdani on Tue 11/01/11 10:58 AM
oops

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 11/01/11 10:16 AM

you are not allowed to shave starting today.
i will punch you in the throat if you do.
(:
thank you.
have a nice day.

This just totally made me day...
Thank you!! :smile:

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 10/24/11 08:11 PM
Welcome! waving
Join the forums, and good luck with your search!
Oh, and nice to meet you, Drew. :smile:

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Fri 10/21/11 07:51 PM
Welcome :smile: waving I wish you luck in your search flowerforyou

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Fri 10/21/11 06:55 PM
Lemme know what you think :smile:

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Fri 09/09/11 05:40 AM
Oh yes, definitely ready for the weekend. :smile:

Welcome, and the best of luck to you in your search. waving

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 08/29/11 02:24 PM
Welcome! waving
Best advice I can give you is to join the forums and get to know people... Some pretty awesome people here.
Good luck with your search!

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 08/29/11 12:02 PM
Oh, and welcome to mingle2! I hope you find what you are looking for here. Join the forums, the people here are wonderful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10