Fri 04/15/11 07:04 PM
on the cheek perhaps flowerforyou

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 04/05/11 07:40 AM
single

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 04/05/11 07:36 AM

OK,,BAD ONE LINERS,,,

I WOULD JUST SLEEP WITH YOU,,BUT SOMEHOW I know,,YOU'Djust LIKE IT!...

Excuse me, could you use me for tonight?

Did you know I dance for kisses....

IF I took all my clothes off right here, right now,,,would you cover me?

Your lips ,,,I couldn't help but notice,,,they look as if they need company....

OK,,its your decision,,ITs ALL UP TO YOU,,,
WHAT?
IF my pants start to get tighter.........

IF I asked you if you were horny,,Could you PROVE-IT?

drinker :banana:

The worst one I ever heard was "If we were both squirrels, would you let me bust my nut in your hole??" noway

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Fri 04/01/11 09:29 AM
wouldn't it be great if...

Breakup's didn't have to hurt quite so badly?

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 03/28/11 06:05 AM
yep! flowerforyou

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sun 03/27/11 07:14 PM
^^ now that just sounds like it's gonna end painfully.

Secretly spent the 48 grand to buy Justin Bieber girly hair that he had cut

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sun 03/27/11 06:19 PM
If you can read this... You're too close.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sat 03/26/11 06:29 AM
still yes :smile:love

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sat 03/26/11 06:24 AM
chat their ear off flowerforyou

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Fri 03/25/11 04:40 PM
yep, a big ol smooch right on the cheek :smile:

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Fri 03/25/11 11:20 AM
mmmhmm :smile:

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 03/22/11 07:28 PM
Cartman!! Sorry, your picture reminds me of when Cartman eats too many cheesey poofs and he grabs his stomach cause its hurting or he has to fart laugh

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 03/22/11 06:47 PM
yes, if i can manage to stay awake past ten at night laugh

do you like to watch tv?

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 03/22/11 06:37 PM
single

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Tue 03/22/11 06:33 PM
a wonder woman costume

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 03/21/11 04:20 PM

Likes when I do the "wooshing" sounds with the cape and when I do my best Dracula imitation.:wink: laugh

waving (((Dani)))flowerforyou

Heck yes i do!! :smile:
waving (((Rara))) flowerforyou

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Mon 03/21/11 12:40 PM
he wears a cape, because he just LOVES those awesome 'wooshing' noises a cape makes as he runs to bed and jumps in

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sat 03/19/11 05:40 PM
No, but SWEET!!

Will you show me where the edge is that everyone talks about walking off of?

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Fri 03/18/11 04:00 AM
I agree. It is surreal. It is more than just a large belly and mad food cravings. It's getting up 15 times in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, even if you didn't drink anything before bed, which is why i am up at 5:30, replying. It's not even like there's really a baby in there for the first few months, I mean, you know he or she is there, but it's not really "real". Even now, he has started kicking hard enough for me to feel it, and I'm as big as a house, including waddling like a duck when I walk, and it's still not "real" yet. It's more real, but I think it won't really hit home til later, when I get closer to having him out and in my arms.

And as for worrying about him, I can understand that. Most days I question myself, whether I will be a good mom, or if I'll do everything right, and it's terrifying. At 21 years old, I wasn't expecting to be pregnant, and I certainly wasn't trying. We were using forms of protection, and we happened to be the odd couple where things didn't work the way they were supposed to. Unfortunately, the dad decided his car was more important than his child or I, and we both knew he wasn't ready for this responsibility, even though he is 4 years older than me.

The baby will grow up in one of the most loving homes I've ever been in, and I am proud to say that I may not be the best mother, but my child will never go hungry, nor will his needs go unmet because my priorities are elsewhere. I'm not saying I won't need help, because I will, and anyone saying they don't is either sadly misinformed about what it takes to raise a child, or is too immature to know any different, but I have faith in myself, and my family. :smile:

Oh, and as far as single mothers not going and finishing school, I think it depends. Women are doing things they didn't do before. Not only going back to school, but also getting a good job once they graduate, and making a good life for themselves and their child. Myself, for example, am still doing online schooling, and as soon as it's okay for me, going back to work.

I know this is not an easy life that I have fallen into, but I choose to make it the best I can, I choose to be happy, to be healthy, and to know that no one could love my child more than me.

And thank you, everyone, for you're imput.

Ohlookitsdani's photo
Sat 03/12/11 05:26 PM
I'm not referring to just me, as in do you think I'm disgusting, but all pregnant women in general. And i'd agree, but i'm simply curious about the answer.