Community > Posts By > mangura

mangura's photo
Fri 10/20/17 10:13 PM
I said that at the risk of sounding stereotypical. Countries like S. Korea, there's a lot of pressure for women to always look sterling! I watched an interview where they said almost all the ladies get some form plastic surgery. Especially with the eyelashes or is it the eyebrows.

Funny thing is, y'all look beautiful on that side of the globe already. That's why I said your beauty standards are pretty higher.

Some losers aren't used to seeing hot ladies like yourself in a dating site:joy::joy::joy:. They don't matter anyway. You do you!

mangura's photo
Fri 10/20/17 12:29 AM
Asians in general have higher beauty standards.
Keyboard warriors can't seem to handle that or aren't used to that. You do you.
You're perfect.

mangura's photo
Thu 10/19/17 04:20 PM

Low/poor feedback so far. Anything I can improve on? Or I just look ugly:joy::joy::joy:

Lmao, killed me bro.

Lol. Seriously though!

mangura's photo
Thu 10/19/17 04:13 PM
Lol. Let's get some facts straight here first. Love fades! That's the reality, & always keep it in mind.

It's the reigniting of love when a relationship shows signs of a struggle that makes it seem as though it never fades. But it does, & you have to work at it to make sure that spark is reignited, otherwise you're facing divorce/separation in the near future.

Love is constantly reignited in relationships, sometimes naturally, sometimes you just have to jumpstart it.

Now, on friendship, my argument is your partner should be your lover & friend. Two things in one person...that's a unique bond that you won't share with anyone else. I never said they should exclusively be your friend.

Lol. Why do I feel this concept is too simple to explain...Your love-also your friend. Unless you have different interpretations of what friendship means.

mangura's photo
Tue 10/17/17 03:48 AM
Thanks! :grinning:

mangura's photo
Tue 10/17/17 03:47 AM

expand on your interests and take out that you are sarcastic. I doubt women want to hear that. Maybe a photo of you smiling would be nice for the women to see.

Thanks! On it

mangura's photo
Mon 10/16/17 09:41 PM
Why is the Missouri chat dead though.

Any single ladies around Como here?

mangura's photo
Mon 10/16/17 09:12 PM
Low/poor feedback so far. Anything I can improve on? Or I just look ugly:joy::joy::joy:

mangura's photo
Sun 10/15/17 07:35 PM
Research has shown that time & again, as the days go by, younger men tend to be more attracted to older ladies.

I personally feel that way too, because unlike our age mates, most of maturer people know what they want & don't have the time to beat around the bush.

Younger women nowadays think carrying politicized views into a relationship is gonna help with it. Lol, no. It won't. Neither will airing a relationship's dirty laundry on social media. Which seems to be a rising trend.

It's not an attack on younger ladies. Most of us witness a rising number in people cheating, with social media dictating the terms of their relationships...no man wants that. Maybe there are anyways. (This goes both ways. Men, ladies)

A sense of traditional values, but with a flair of modernity makes a perfect match.

Just my opinion. Don't come too hard at me:wink:

mangura's photo
Sun 10/15/17 12:07 PM
I'm glad you view it that way msharmony. The sparks that come with the early stages of a relationship always fade with time. But in a friendship, that special spark is always there...it never wavers.

mangura's photo
Sun 10/15/17 09:57 AM
If your partner isn't your friend, preferably your best friend, then I'm afraid you're wasting your time.
Intimate love fades off with time, friendship doesn't really. It's said that if you're friends with a person for over 7 years, there's a very high probability that friendship will last a lifetime.
So...when you're getting older & all that fiery love is gone, the bond of true friendship will keep you going.
Your partner=your friend.
Good luck!