Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 11/22/23 07:57 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 11/22/23 07:57 AM
Storm, I miss, Argo. I had a really strange thing happen to me in regards to him. I'll have to private message you about that one day.

no photo
Tue 11/21/23 05:16 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 11/21/23 05:17 AM
I chaparoned my kids band trip to Murray State University for their Quad State Performance.
We left the house to be at the school at 530am returned at 11pm. They spent the earlier part of the day in master classes specific to their instrument as well as rehearsals. I sat in on the trombone class. I had kids all around me so the trombone slides were above my head and each side of my head. Lol it was kinda scary. Kids from all over then performed in the main concert hall later that night. While walking campus to the performance hall it started pouring rain and we were water logged the rest of the night. The kids played beautifully it was hard to believe that sound was coming from just middle school students. Amazing experience totally worth the 4 hour school bus ride with crazy kids and getting water logged.

no photo
Sun 11/19/23 08:51 AM

(Argo would be all over this topic. He loved boxing. He would stand at the tv and yell (and I mean yell) at the fighters and refs while we were on the phone.

I had to put the phone down a couple of times, Argo was so loud.

Good memories. :heart:

:laughing: who was his fighter?

no photo
Sat 11/18/23 09:07 PM
Dirty dancing

no photo
Sat 11/18/23 09:34 AM
I feel like it's Jason Momoa.

no photo
Sat 11/18/23 08:08 AM
Here lately I've been on a Mike Tyson binge. I am fascinated by him. I find myself terrified by him one minute and wanting to hug him like a child the next. Even though he says he bows to Ali I think Tyson is the greatest all time boxing champ.

no photo
Sat 11/18/23 07:58 AM
My oldest son unloading the dishwasher this morning without being told. Brought tears to my eyes.

no photo
Sat 11/18/23 07:52 AM
Depends on who it is. I dated a guy who was pretty fit way back. We did lots of stuff together like walking and biking things like that. He even taught me some boxing. We usually had to go separate ways when it came to weight training though. I used the machines and he lifted weights.
I had another ex who was too good to be seen with a fat girlfriend at the gym. :laughing:

no photo
Sat 11/18/23 07:39 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 11/18/23 07:45 AM
Just an in general place to discuss your favorite fighter, shocking moments, an upcomong event you're excited about...
(I haven't seen any other topics on it yet but yeah, I was too lazy to go way back and look. Or maybe there just aren't any other fight junkies here? I guess I'll find out :wink:)

I'm not a bar hopper but I do love sitting and watching a fight at a sports bar or restaurant like Buffalo Wild Wings. I love the ambiance. I started taking my boys with me to Wild Wings several years ago. My oldest could care less about any sport except hockey. He just goes for the Dr. Pepper. My youngest is all about it though and is a McGregor fan. Tony Ferguson is my favorite UFC fighter.

Tony has been on a losing streak for a bit now. He has a fight against Paddy the Baddy (upcoming fighter looking pretty decent) in December. Most are saying Tony will lose and retire but I say they don't call him El Cucuy for nothing and I'm ready to see this win for Tony.

Anywho...will be cool to find some other fight junkies to banter with here in mingle land. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 12:43 PM
Apple dumpling

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 11:41 AM
Psst! River, I don't think he came for key lime pie....just saying.

no photo
Tue 11/14/23 11:49 AM
Devo?

no photo
Mon 11/13/23 08:16 PM
Under the :star2: stars

NMM

no photo
Mon 11/13/23 03:19 PM
Smexy Gia's out

CBT

no photo
Mon 11/13/23 03:16 PM
I'd cuddle

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 11:42 PM
Tell him "you're on my side..."

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 11:39 PM

Haha okaaay. But the same people answer and we have basically the same answers all the time. Let's make it where we have to contact the person we're matched to and report back to our matchmakers. :thinking::joy::joy::joy:

OT: River
.... Shocking? :relaxed:

I think it's best if you actually try and have relationship with someone on here you don't involve other members. Not everyone likes to see other people happy or successful.

Gia crushes on Two?

no photo
Thu 11/09/23 04:39 AM
I think it's two

no photo
Tue 11/07/23 06:49 AM
They make the forums lots of fun.

no photo
Tue 11/07/23 05:07 AM
Huh?

Thor or Hulk

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25