Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 01/06/24 07:12 AM

I'm with you on that note, Carebear...!
Although, I've never experienced it, what is the point of having those initial conversations if it's going to be, "So... What do you want to do?"
:cry:
I like when those conversations lead to an exciting first meet. And when in doubt don't pick bowling (ever!!!) :grin:
That's just my preference

I actually like bowling but I stink at it. I even fell one time. :laughing:

no photo
Sat 01/06/24 07:01 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 01/06/24 07:08 AM
Again, we both discussed our interests and what we thought a good first date would be. Lol I didn't drop hints or play games. For example I didn't say let's play 20 questions and you guess where I like going and what my interests are. I flat out said I love UFC. I like watching the fights/sports at Buffalo Wild Wings while chomping down on chips and queso.
I said downtown offers a lot of entertainment. The local bands are excellent and my favorite is playing this Friday.
I told him I don't do well with escape rooms due to my anxiety but I'm pretty competitive at air hockey and classic arcade games.
I know he's a St Louis Cardnals fan and likes playing billiards. He likes hiking. He's big into country music. He hates pickles. We both love the same seafood restaurant.
Either of us could have planned a good date if we were actively listening.
Besides that I know what A MAN will do when he wants a woman. He will put the effort in. Like Duttoneer said he'll throw out the plan but is considerate enough to adjust if needed.

no photo
Fri 01/05/24 09:58 PM

I put forward my idea of where we should go on a date, but at the same time ask if they would like to go and do something else. A first date after the meeting for coffee is a difficult one in my opinion, unless of course enough hints have been given. smile2

Shows effort. I can appreciate that.

no photo
Fri 01/05/24 09:57 PM

That is all kinds of silly talk. You're pissed because he's asking you for suggestions?

It's like you're reading into something that's not even there. Ever think the dude just wants to make you happy? Perhaps it works out better for everybody involved when you play the "I'm gonna drop a bunch of hints and you have to figure chit out" rather than being upfront

Just sayin! :wink:

Personally, I'd dip on a broad like that. I'm too old for the games and time is running out

And Merry.... bowling is fun! But I'd never take you there if you explicitly said you hate bowling. If you didn't tell me, and I was taking charge and that's where I planned - since you're siding with carebear, the date doesn't work out because you are in a place you don't wanna be.

Dudes can't win laugh

That's ok...the boys will just go for beers and leave you hens doing whatever it is you like to do without us

Like I said we spent plenty of time talking about what we liked and what a good date would look like for each other. It wasn't hinting. I flat out told him and he flat out told me. Suggestions had already been thrown out there. He didn't care to listen. To me it's about effort.

no photo
Thu 01/04/24 11:43 AM
I can see the stress of wanting to get it right. At the same time I want to see I was listened to and I want to see effort.

no photo
Thu 01/04/24 07:56 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 01/04/24 07:58 AM
Am I the only one frustrated when the person your talking to finally initiates the first date and then has absolutely no plan for it.
I feel like I spend a good amount of conversation before even considering the date to learn about the other person and for them to learn about me. When they ask me to go on a date then hit me with "what do you want to do?" It's almost if not a complete deal breaker for me. Especially when I make sure to discuss interests and even how a first date might look.

no photo
Wed 01/03/24 06:34 PM
Silly

no photo
Wed 01/03/24 05:54 PM
Queso

no photo
Wed 01/03/24 04:52 PM
I'm hoping my mama cooked.

no photo
Wed 01/03/24 04:51 PM
Barbecue

no photo
Wed 01/03/24 12:01 PM
Buds

no photo
Tue 01/02/24 06:10 PM
Baked lemon pepper chicken thighs, mashed potatoes, roasted Brussels. Carrots

no photo
Tue 01/02/24 05:34 PM
The almost shirtless waitress at Hooters.

no photo
Mon 01/01/24 10:12 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 01/01/24 10:15 PM

Hey replace the milk with an RC Cola and add a moonpie and that's one good meal!

are you applying for the job Carebear? I saw you take a peek at my profile.

blushing
I'm far from a chef!

no photo
Mon 01/01/24 08:30 PM

I had 2 hotdogs and glass of milk. I so need to find a woman here that knows more about cooking than I do!

Hey replace the milk with an RC Cola and add a moonpie and that's one good meal!

no photo
Mon 01/01/24 05:58 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 01/01/24 06:04 PM
I did the whole new year's day meal.
BBQ ribs in the crockpot (then the broiler), fried cabbage, black eyed peas and corn bread. Turned out yummy!

no photo
Mon 01/01/24 02:15 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 01/01/24 02:15 PM
I remember one of my most favorite post I ever saw here in the forums was about Fat Girls in leggings. It got pretty heated and I laughed a lot reading the comments. I think it kept mods busy as well.
(I still rock my leggings btw)

no photo
Mon 01/01/24 01:13 PM

If I had the money, I'd go for a boob job. Not to get bigger bumpers, but to fix all the damage from repeated weight gain/loss, and years of breastfeeding.

It would be nice to have a pair nice knockers instead of sad half empty water balloons :joy:

I felt and second this ^^^^
(Walks away singing....
Do your boobs hang low?
Can you swing 'em to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Do they get real sore?
When you drag 'em cross the floor
Do your boobs hang low?)

CAREBEAR :

Yes, I can Do All Those Things you Wrote
with My Man Boobs. ill

MOOBS!!!!

no photo
Mon 01/01/24 12:30 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 01/01/24 12:31 PM

That song is for balls!!

It's appropriately versatile!
Ears, boobs, balls :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 01/01/24 12:25 PM

If I had the money, I'd go for a boob job. Not to get bigger bumpers, but to fix all the damage from repeated weight gain/loss, and years of breastfeeding.

It would be nice to have a pair nice knockers instead of sad half empty water balloons :joy:

I felt and second this ^^^^
(Walks away singing....
Do your boobs hang low?
Can you swing 'em to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Do they get real sore?
When you drag 'em cross the floor
Do your boobs hang low?)

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25