Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 12:00 PM
Not hot. Good things need time.

Slow dancing to a George Straight song?

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 11:56 AM

You should not give up so easily Catherine . Slim is worth fighting for biggrin

Yes it is a game .. but sometimes there are real connections behind the scenes that should be respected . In the past people have made it clear they are not a match or do not wish to be matched and yet they continue to be matched . Ask Pumpi :wink: waving

Obviously people leave and come back and really are just trying to be playful and interact. Most wouldn't match anyone with another out of cruelty. (I SAID MOST :smile: ) I personally don't plan on going through months of forum topics to keep up. Private conversations between others arent really something i make my business and as far as im concerned its playful and everyone's fair game.

Poetry and Storm would be a good match.
when we had moderators they disagreed and posted if anyone said they didn’t want to be matched .. then that needs to be respected . Perhaps it happened during your absence . :wink:

Probably so....like I said unless it's in the rules or pinned somewhere in the games an updated list it would be impossible to keep up with. Not excusing those who are obviously trolling and being hateful I'm just saying I can see where mistakes can happen.

Devo and Merry seem to be a popular match. I'll roll with it too I guess.

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 11:47 AM
I feel like being peaceful with some that I've butted heads with but at the same time struggling with forgiving.

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 11:40 AM

You should not give up so easily Catherine . Slim is worth fighting for biggrin

Yes it is a game .. but sometimes there are real connections behind the scenes that should be respected . In the past people have made it clear they are not a match or do not wish to be matched and yet they continue to be matched . Ask Pumpi :wink: waving

Obviously people leave and come back and really are just trying to be playful and interact. Most wouldn't match anyone with another out of cruelty. (I SAID MOST :smile: ) I personally don't plan on going through months of forum topics to keep up. Private conversations between others arent really something i make my business and as far as im concerned its playful and everyone's fair game.

Poetry and Storm would be a good match.

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 09:31 AM
A smile

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 08:48 AM
Nooooo....lol

Matching tattoos?

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 07:49 AM
I'm thinking that was a new match you just put together. I couldn't agree more considering both are titty babies and vindictive when they don't get what they want from people.

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 07:46 AM

You stir in the pot Carebear :wink: :smile:

I remember watching a series called Dynasty with my mother (long time ago) - there was a lot of mixing (almost everyone with everyone). :scream:

Cyrax & Merry
Devo & Apple
Slim & KitKat
Mike & River
Two & Not Looking
Poetry & Pumpi
Sir & Coolchic
Larsi & Blondey

My Nanny loved watching Dynasty.

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 07:43 AM
I ain't gotta clue what's for supper. The boys will eat at Wednesday night church. I'm gonna work late.

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 07:42 AM
Dish washing machines are cheap! Even my ol run down trailer has one! Lol

Stay.... let's go find some trouble to get into .

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 07:40 AM
If you don't stir the pot all the good stuff settles in the bottom and burns up! Gotta keep it moving!

Storm and Tech (our long haired musician from Ocala)

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 07:02 AM
Tell him let's just go out to eat. No dish washing!

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 06:58 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 11/01/23 07:01 AM
I've taken a glance or two at Devo....

I think Cyrax for you. He's too charming and fun to not crush on.

I'm getting the games mixed up. :disappointed:

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 06:28 AM
Im'ma have to go with Pumpi and Two.

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 06:26 AM
Ballerina

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 06:25 AM
Sam Elliott is :fire:

Volunteering at the animal shelter for a first date?

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 06:19 AM
Stay and tell him...Kiss my non dish washing hands peasant!

no photo
Tue 10/31/23 09:24 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 10/31/23 09:24 PM
Hey now...a boo-boo is a boo-boo no matter when it happens! Now kiss the boo-boo!

no photo
Tue 10/31/23 09:21 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 10/31/23 09:22 PM
I was guessing he has a crush on you. Probably because I had just read one of your comments. I figure just about all the fellas here Probably crush on ya anyways

Your crush issssss hmmmm.....Two.

no photo
Tue 10/31/23 09:15 PM
I cut both my hands.... (gives carebear sad eyes)

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25