Community > Posts By > fuzzi

fuzzi's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:52 PM
A very mild fruit. ...and no seafood...that was pretty funny.

fuzzi's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:41 PM
Ehh he is playing head games. You can always call me :D

fuzzi's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:38 PM

I try not to have too many dates at one time...I end up with the runs.flowerforyou

LOL ewww

fuzzi's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:37 PM

If you broke up with a person you were in love with and, after awhile, that person moved in with someone else. Later, you both communicate and realize that you still are very much in love with each other.

Would you pursue re-establishing the relationship or would you let it go?

Don't do it. I did that and it still didn't work. why have your heart broken twice over the same person. Move on.

fuzzi's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:35 PM

How women scare men. Oh yes ladies, you scare us before you get to know us.

Here is a small list of the things you do that scare us.

1. Tell us you're looking to get married.
2. Tell us you like to go to expensive places.
3. Tell us you have kids at home but you're really not looking for their next daddy...NOT.
4. Tell us that you're looking for an honest faithful man. (note: this tells us you have trust issues)
5. Tell us that we need to be "financially secure" before you know us. This tells us one of two things. Either you are a gold digger or you are insecure about your own finances.
6. Tell us that you want us to be "friends first". What does this mean? It tells us some things maybe we don't want to know.
7. Tell us a lot about your pets and what they mean to you. Who is more important here - us or the pets? We are confused.
8. Tell us you are too inept to upload your photo in your profile.
9. Tell us you have only one "good" photo of you that you like, and that's the one in your profile.
10. Tell us that all the things that you want in a man that tells us you have a huge attitude about men and whatever we do will never be good enough.

Ladies, I hope you will take all of this in the humor in which it's offered.

Gentlemen, this is a very incomplete list. What things scare you about women when you read their profiles?

I tip my hat to you drinker

fuzzi's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:33 PM

spitting in your mouth is definately not good grumble noway

ewww hocking in another persons mouth....not so goodindifferent

fuzzi's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:31 PM
if I had any it would be one at a time lol sad

fuzzi's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:30 PM
:wink: pretty cool

fuzzi's photo
Thu 07/17/08 01:02 PM
its always good to say that... Yahoo!

fuzzi's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:24 AM
your breaking up with me?!! Just kidding. Like many have said before just be honost. Try to do it in person. It would mean more that way. Well good luck with the break up.

fuzzi's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:19 AM
if you both want to meet then why not. If its long distance then I would wait a little longer.

fuzzi's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:06 AM
nope. It will end up as head games. I was on both sides. Basically it turns into head games. Not fun.

fuzzi's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:37 PM
Runs away...then trips tears

fuzzi's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:25 PM

*thinks to self* Damn, Sully.. Why'd you turn down 3 different Milfs when you were just 19?

Milfs are a bonus love

fuzzi's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:06 PM
Does that mean I have to be old and wrinkly before i can get a date lol scared

fuzzi's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:56 PM
I farted ...bts

fuzzi's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:52 PM
Do people hook more often when its an older man with a younger women? Or an Older women with a younger guy? What do you see more of? And why?

fuzzi's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:48 PM
FONDUE!!! drinker

fuzzi's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:46 PM

There are some scary people on this site. So, this guy emails me and we start IM'ing. He seems ok, but of course, he's not... He started calling me "sweetie" and "sexy" and I told him that I was not comfortable with that b/c we didn't even know me. He then immediately closed off his IM. I sent him an email and told him I was a smart girl and that if he was looking to take advantage of someone, to look elsewhere. He then called me a "f****** bit**" and deactivated his account. Anyway, do you think I'm a prude or what?

I think you are exaggerating as nearly all men say these little words especially in emails and IMs.

well "sweetie" was ok, sort of, "sexy" was too much. It's the first time we've ever talked. I used to think "sweetie" was nice, but I swear the older I get, the more it gets on my nerves!

If I think you are sexy , what am I supposed to say : ugly ??.rofl rofl rofl rofl .

Thats kinda scary. People are idiots and just want to get there jollys off. You did the right thing. drinker

fuzzi's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:37 PM

Keep going and don't look back,

drinker drinker drinker drinker

drinker drinker drinker drinker

jmo anyway,

I have to agree Don't look back drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker