Community > Posts By > rose_gammie

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 08/04/08 01:06 PM
Wow Chick flicks.....sooooo many good ones like Pretty Woman, Ghost, Flashdance....and Beaches! Can't pick just onehappy

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:42 PM
hey 30 yr old female from Mass.....don't feel bad I am 59 and I am getting e-mail from all over US and UK from 20 to 30 yr olds...who all seem to love older women.....now if I could only get the 50ish guys to feel that way......lmao....Maybe we should swap pic in our profileslaugh pitchfork

rose_gammie's photo
Fri 08/01/08 05:07 PM
YEAH HE HAD A WAY OF SCARING YA HALF TO DEATH BUT YOU KEPT ON WATCHING!

rose_gammie's photo
Fri 08/01/08 05:03 PM
PLAY MATE WANT!

PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED! LOL

rose_gammie's photo
Fri 08/01/08 04:57 PM
Back when I was a kid we had Alfred Hitchcok .....he had a series of odd shows every week the one I remember the best was the one the wife killed her husband with a frozen leg of lamb and cooked the evidence.....she told the Police who were there investigating she was suppose to have a dinner party and put the lamb on to cook while she ran to the store and came back and found he was dead.Fed the cops the lamb so it wouldn't go to waste and one cop asked for the bones for his dog and all the while was discussing what the murder weapon could have been.

rose_gammie's photo
Fri 08/01/08 04:43 PM
stopped counting after 4 said no way was I gonna have 5 kids! Need to find something else to count instead.

rose_gammie's photo
Fri 08/01/08 04:40 PM
Heck with Mass boys....I graduated long time ago........Where are the Mass guys?.....lmao

rose_gammie's photo
Fri 08/01/08 04:34 PM
I just wonder why a guy is at a baby shower......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm points to ponder!

rose_gammie's photo
Fri 08/01/08 04:30 PM
tin.....oops ten....either way! HA HA HA HA HA 10 BEAUTIFUL WHAT>>>>>>>>HMMMMMM

rose_gammie's photo
Fri 08/01/08 04:26 PM
Think I would need the moon rover....cuz it was a mighty rocky road....lol

rose_gammie's photo
Sun 07/27/08 01:48 PM
Gee I fell from a Fir Tree.....so much sor the story about the stork.....lol but strange as it seemed it was alot like me!happy

rose_gammie's photo
Sun 07/27/08 01:43 PM
Make me as bad as you want me ....between the sheets!

rose_gammie's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:32 AM
I really enjoyed the Bucket List.....too bad I don't have friends that are rich enough to pay my way to do things like that..... So much I would of loved to see or do, but on my earns I would have to settle for watching movies...

rose_gammie's photo
Thu 07/03/08 10:07 PM
oops typo meant to say what is sad!

rose_gammie's photo
Thu 07/03/08 10:06 PM
You know what is said for the first time in over 10 years I have the 4th of July off ......actually have 5 days off and I have no idea what I am going to do with that time off.

rose_gammie's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:58 PM
Just stopped to say hello to everyone and wish you all a pleasant, happy and safe 4th of July

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/23/08 04:29 PM
I was married 27 years...in that time it taught me the only one I can trust and dependend upon is myself and what not to be. Taught me what it feels like to be used and taken advantage of while being lied to. It also taught me to be a survivor.

rose_gammie's photo
Sat 06/21/08 05:17 PM
well now that the kids are gone and so is my ex life is just starting again

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:36 PM
There is plenty of women in the state available , but first you need to decide just how serious your willing to get....could be you really do not want to get tied down.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:32 PM
I have been hit on so many times by young guys ......if I had a nickle for every one i could retire rich...lol but like to keep them older than my children lmao

Previous 1 3 4 5