Community > Posts By > rose_gammie

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:25 PM
Love at first sight is only lust for the packaging love comes from knowing what is inside where it really counts....Some of the best looking dates I had were really very shallow people...not saying all but you have to look past appearances.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:20 PM
No matter how many times you read that story it is still beautiful! and he had given her the greatest gifts of all...besides his love he gave his time. I worked in a nursing home for awhile and it is sad to see that once they put a loved one in there just how quick they forget them.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/16/08 04:11 PM
Hello and Welcome! Don't let the guys scare ya here they should come complete with drool cloths!

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:38 PM
Someone who makes me laugh....life is too depressing to take it serious. Honest too I am sick of lies and guessing games. how can i trust you and expect you to put your trust in me if we both are not honest. someone who is not afraid to be themselves and just have some fun either in a group or just the two and another biggie is respect for each other. love can grow if given the right things to help it thrive.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:26 PM
Hello just1 cutie nice to meet you!

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:22 PM
Patsfan if it is such a great waste of time why are you even here? In this day and age you have been spoiled be instant everything and well if you want to find someone you need to be patient. and well maybe you will get lucky and find someone, but until then treat everyone as if they were a friend, unless they prove otherwise.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:01 PM
Hello to all it is evening now and had to add my 2cents worth

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/09/08 03:58 PM
guest are welcome!

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/09/08 03:55 PM
Keep the faith you just never know. sometimes I think we just try too hard and when we least expect it it just might happen. But in the meantime just be sociallly active on here it can't hurt and is something to do.....Taunton here!

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:18 PM
We scare them cuz they know we can get along without them and they need to feel needed and to know without we couldn't survive it is all about ego.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:13 PM
Thank you for sharing .....I think we have the same kind of sense of humor.....anyway the witch that turned him to a frog was mostly his ex lol.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:10 PM
Living in Mass is a love hate relationship, but I would miss it if I left it.....there is no place like home!

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:04 PM
OMG>>>> I loved it.....once I stopped laughing! My kind of person!

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 06/02/08 02:44 PM
We care because we blame ourselves and wonder what is wrong with us......but the thing is it isn't just us. It takes two and maybe they just never cared enough to start with and just maybe the problem was them. I been there too and feel your pain and time helps but the pain lessens but never completely leave. It leaves scares but we do get better.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 05/12/08 04:49 PM
together right now

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 05/12/08 01:40 PM
Yes there are woman here in Mass......your just not in the right places at right time. But even if you are in the right place at right time you got to break the ice and speak up.....hot else do you expect to get aquainted.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 05/12/08 01:30 PM
Stopped in a coffee shop after bowling with friends across from us sitting on a stool at the counter was a gentleman who had a hat on stool next to him with open part of hat face up.....i had a bunch of pennies in my purse....so i was pitching them into his hat....he got up and gave me a look to kill dumped the pennies out of his hat and put them in his pocket and left.....lol Still chuckle about it after all these years.

rose_gammie's photo
Thu 05/01/08 05:15 PM
oops i mean i would not give up my kids ......just washed my hands can't do a thing with em

rose_gammie's photo
Thu 05/01/08 05:13 PM
I would give up my kids .....but i would of gladly given up my ex

rose_gammie's photo
Thu 05/01/08 05:08 PM
perfect the art