Community > Posts By > rose_gammie

rose_gammie's photo
Thu 01/24/08 04:35 PM
I look at it this way if a person has a tatoo it is theirs and a part of them and it is the person inside that should matter the most. What if it was a scare from an accident would you dislike them for that also???????

rose_gammie's photo
Thu 01/24/08 04:26 PM
and they didn't try to sell you a cemetary plot!

rose_gammie's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:38 PM
I am happiest in jeans, sweatshirt or sweater, and sneakers, don't care what anyone thinks, at least I am comfortable and being myself.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:01 PM
May everyone have a Happy and Safe New Year's! And also your families!

rose_gammie's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:32 PM
Love is different things to everyone....to me it is elusive and difficult to find ...is their a happily ever after????????

rose_gammie's photo
Sun 11/04/07 09:28 AM
May you both be very happy.....just remember to always communicate with each other......all the best!

rose_gammie's photo
Sat 11/03/07 09:42 PM
Woman like musicians....cuz they know how to keep the have rythum and can keep the beat.

rose_gammie's photo
Sat 11/03/07 09:37 PM
WOW....if she finds her guy like that I hope the 3 of them will be very happy....her, the guy, and her ego.

rose_gammie's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:36 AM
Good morning to everyone......am i fashionable late enough .......lmao

rose_gammie's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:35 AM
heck this thread been running all month and I just found it ....guess i was lost even before I started

rose_gammie's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:23 AM
Well being a Red Soxs Fan it was great to see them do a clean sweep..... won last 8 games in a row.....are we good or what!....But I did feel bad for Colorado they kept waiting for them to make their move.

rose_gammie's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:13 AM
Well now I am glad i didn't feel like going up the hill..... so I went around it....but afew of those things still followed.

rose_gammie's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:05 AM
Wow beautifal day out.....heck on vacation this week slept late .....but in my dungeon hard to tell what it is like outside anyway, so dark in here all the time.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 10/29/07 05:43 PM
because i am not looking for a mate i am looking for someone who just wants to do things together....going to a movie , bowling, and eating out alone just doesn't seem fun....but guys just thing one minded and it is always the same....... sex.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 10/29/07 05:20 PM
it hurts less than being married

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 10/29/07 04:13 PM
Long hair doesn't mean anything I have 3 sons and they are 34, 31, and 28 and all but one has long hair and the one who is 31 had it long til 3 years ago, cut it when his best friend had to under surgery on his neck and they shaved all his hair off so my son shaved his off donated it for wigs for cancer patients and consoled his friend so he would not feel so different with his friends.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 10/29/07 04:06 PM
Oh and just for all you young mothers not only did i raise 4 sons and a daughter, but the boys never seem to outgrow their need to do weird things the 3 sons are 34, 31 and 28 and they are still doing as many wild, crazy, daring things as ever. Learned to take it all with a grain of salt two aspirins and told them if nobody is dead yet they will survive anything.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 10/29/07 03:57 PM
I loved your list twilight.....raised 3 sons and god what they do not think of the others do...lmao i am surprised i am not all grey yet ....not for their lack of trying to do that.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 10/29/07 03:50 PM
Well let's face it we all know looks matter to a degree, but it is what happens when you get past the looks that really matter....and anyone who goes strickly on looks is shallow just looking for a trinket.

rose_gammie's photo
Mon 10/29/07 03:43 PM
Dang maybe I need to get me a rod and go fishing.....lmao