Mon 10/18/10 09:06 PM
a naked guitarist playing the bongos and eating m&m's

sweet_pea0623's photo
Mon 10/18/10 08:58 PM
just being random...

a bowl of oatmeal with a monkey sitting in it throwing around blueberries

sweet_pea0623's photo
Mon 10/18/10 08:49 PM
sometimes being single is better than being with the wrong person... i made that mistake, and now am single again..

sweet_pea0623's photo
Mon 10/18/10 08:46 PM
free hugs campaign (video name, not sure the song name) music by Sick puppies

sweet_pea0623's photo
Mon 10/18/10 08:36 PM
Jason Aldean : Amarillo Sky

sweet_pea0623's photo
Mon 10/18/10 08:31 PM
ok.. give me a song that makes u cry.. can be happy tears, or sad tears.. or watever kind..dont matter..
ill start out
Jason Aldean- The Truth

sweet_pea0623's photo
Mon 07/12/10 10:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJHUwlsY9g4

this is soo amazing.. i have to watch it all the time coz i love it.. tell me what you think

sweet_pea0623's photo
Mon 07/12/10 05:36 AM

no, it dont really help.. coz i dont even know what happens when someone instant messages me.. i mean i dont even see what pops up.. can someone im me so i can see.. thanks

is waiting

thank you soo much for trying.. i appreciate it flowerforyou

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sun 07/11/10 06:34 PM
no, it dont really help.. coz i dont even know what happens when someone instant messages me.. i mean i dont even see what pops up.. can someone im me so i can see.. thanks

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sun 07/11/10 06:24 PM
tho i dont act it.. i am new here.. and i cant for the life of me get the instant messenger to work.. will someone tell me what i have to do.. coz when i click the lil link.. it opens up.. and i type hi.. or something.. it says waiting for ...... to connect.. and nothing ever happens.. this is with the other person wiating to talk to me on instant messenger.. so what am i doin wrong here???

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sun 07/11/10 05:53 PM

tongue piercings!

lol.. i dont know if its a pet peeve of mine or not..b ut it sure freaks me out to talk to ppl that have them..

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sun 07/11/10 05:42 PM

I used to have a pet peeve, but I couldn't get it house broken, so I had to give it to a shelter. brokenheart

yea.. they are really hard to maintain.. lol

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sun 07/11/10 05:22 PM
the pet peeve that comes to mind first is tedious lil noises.. like driving along and listening to the radio, and my keys will be swaying.. and making a lil clink.. that lil clink will drive me insane till i find it.. and stop it.. ... lol..
whats yours???

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sun 07/11/10 02:38 PM
once i saw a 15 toed pletheosaurus but i knew it was fake, coz it was eating ice cream, and everyone knows the pletheosaurus is lactose intolerant.

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sun 07/11/10 12:13 PM

the other night my daughter (6 years old), ask me why my bf wasnt coming around no more, i told her that we broke up.. and she ask me why did i want to date someone anyway.. she said "mom.. why cant it just be me and you, we are fun, we do stuff, do we really need someone else??? " and honestly i dont even know wat to say to her, i am sure i come up with an answer to pacify her enough for that night, but i want a good reason to give to her.. and i dont know how to explain it to a child.. anyone that can help and put it in words that a child can understand i would appreciate it..

Your lucky. My daughter has my cell phone printed out and when I take her out she goes up and hands it to various women telling them her dads lonley and needs a date. blushing I could ring her little neck.

thats soo sweet.. my girl is the exact opposite, she is kinda weary of men who approach me, she told one that if i would have liked him, i would have said hello first.. lol.. i cant win for losing.. lol

It's not dweet, it's embarassing!

yea.. i can see where its embarassing to you now.. but one day... way down the road.. it may seem sweet to you.. lol.. but prolly not..

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:51 AM

M*A*S*H

Northern Exposure

Twin Peaks

The Office

Arrested Development

Archer

OMG.. finally someone else likes M*A*S*H... thanks i was feeling alone on that one.. lol

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:47 AM
the goat drove his van down the road singing all i want for christmas is my 2 front teeth..
while the dog in the back seat was performing open heart surgary on an artichoke

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:35 AM

the other night my daughter (6 years old), ask me why my bf wasnt coming around no more, i told her that we broke up.. and she ask me why did i want to date someone anyway.. she said "mom.. why cant it just be me and you, we are fun, we do stuff, do we really need someone else??? " and honestly i dont even know wat to say to her, i am sure i come up with an answer to pacify her enough for that night, but i want a good reason to give to her.. and i dont know how to explain it to a child.. anyone that can help and put it in words that a child can understand i would appreciate it..

Your lucky. My daughter has my cell phone printed out and when I take her out she goes up and hands it to various women telling them her dads lonley and needs a date. blushing I could ring her little neck.

thats soo sweet.. my girl is the exact opposite, she is kinda weary of men who approach me, she told one that if i would have liked him, i would have said hello first.. lol.. i cant win for losing.. lol

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:09 AM

"My God, Lansford, the crow is addictive!"

I tossed a bag of potatoes at him. "No, James, it's only the unusual weather that makes you feel that way. The truth is, it's 1904 and the world is about to end."

He turned, gazed directly at the purple snowman standing on the stairway. "You mean....?"

"That's right, James, the lemonade is contaminated with oven cleaner. Our only hope is to hide behind an enormous gray moose."

In the distance, a clown sneezed.

"Woof woof" said the clown, as she poured herself another pint of gerbils. "Never in my life has she needed this more" she said, pretending she was the the toaster.

The toaster just looked at her like she was a kettle.

The kettle didnt say a word.

Neither did the American Indian who was standing on his head wearing a kimono.

"I can see one of his balls" said the king.

the king was not lying, he not only seen his balls, but his racket as well
"this is no time for games" said the king

in walked a sumo wrestler dressed as little orphan annie challanging everyone to a heated game of hop scotch

No one said a word

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:05 AM
word play is not a subsitute for sex (thank god)