ha ha ha.. i agree.. those do taste the best

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 10/22/10 05:29 PM

noway

"Wait. This thread isn't for police men?"

ha ha.. i guess it could be

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 10/22/10 05:24 PM

French philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau wrote "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche," which essentially means "let them eat a type of egg-based bread".ohwell But I want a doughnut.:tongue: tears

Jean-Jacques Rousseau said alot of things, but i have to agree with you.. i want a doughnut as well.. lol

One doz.of Crispy Cremes then & let that pompous windbag eat cake.{{{sweet~pea}}}laugh flowerforyou

OMG that sounds soo good, we no longer have a Krispy Kream anywhere around me, they all have closed down, not even a Dunkin Donuts either, i am sure its healthier, but right now, i would surly split that dozen with yablushing :wink: :smile:

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 10/22/10 04:50 PM

French philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau wrote "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche," which essentially means "let them eat a type of egg-based bread".ohwell But I want a doughnut.:tongue: tears

Jean-Jacques Rousseau said alot of things, but i have to agree with you.. i want a doughnut as well.. lol

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 10/22/10 04:24 PM
when i was a kid i use to get a chocolate covered, chocolate filled, chocolate yeast donut.. shew.. it was rich.. but ohh soo good. the place i use to get them closed down, good thing too.. i would have had a severe donut addition.. lol

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 10/22/10 04:22 PM

Chocolate covered and cream filled!!!!

A bismark!!!

yummo :)

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 10/22/10 04:18 PM
do u prefer cake or yeast.. filled or holy.. reg glazed or fruity glaze???

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 10/22/10 07:21 AM

I brought my daughters to a funeral when they were that age, but I didn't force them to go up to the casket. I explained it that the person was sick and there was no way they would get better, so they left their body because that is what was hurting and have gone to Heaven (if you believe) and they now feel as good as they ever did. Tell her it is okay to cry, but only cry for her losing her great-grandma not to cry for great-grandma. She is in a good place.

Sorry for your pain.flowerforyou

thanks for your help

sweet_pea0623's photo
Thu 10/21/10 08:13 PM
I am a mother of a 6 year old girl, and she is soo smart, and figures out things really fast. My question is, is how to i talk to her about death. My grand mother is nearing death, the drs say it wont be long now, and i dont know if she is too young to understand, or even more, i dont know how to explain it to her. She loves my grand mother like i do, and i know it will hurt her, but at the same time, i want her to go to the funeral too, for closure, wat i am asking is, is it a bad idea for a child to go to a funeral of someone they love? (Keep in mind that anyone who could possibly watch her would be at this funeral.)

thanks for all ur input... i am really struggling with this

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 10/20/10 08:08 PM
I have had an idea for a while now that we end a relationship with someone, we should have the oppertunity to give them a letter of reference, and vice versa.. and have an equal number of good and bad things on there.. such as..
great cuddler.. steals the covers...
great since of humor.. doesnt listen ...
Great sex... lousy stamina

you get the point.. if nothing else.. it would be fun to read everyones.. coz i am sure not everyone would be nice and sweet bout it.. lol

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 10/20/10 07:59 PM

Oooops!I'm sowwwy!I didn't mean to ick up your thread sweetie.I misunderstood the title of your thread.I thought you were referring to the sinister origins of them when you said"a little bit off"
{{{sweet pea}}}:smile: flowerforyou

shoot.. no problem.. i found ur information very interesting.. and beleive me.. there is never any rhyme or reason to my threads.. just like to get ppl goin on something or other.. :wink:

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 10/20/10 04:02 PM

There once was a man from Kent
His Johnson was so long that it bent
To keep out of trouble
He put it in double
Instead of coming he went.

ha ha ha.. thats great.. i love it... laugh laugh

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 10/20/10 02:36 PM

i know I did this before but...

jack and jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water,

stupid jill forgot the pill and now they have a daughter!

u were the inspiration for this thread... lol.. i figured everyone grew up with swisted nursery rhymes... so far.. just me and you... ha ha ha

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 10/20/10 12:45 PM
Little Jack Horner
sat in a corner
coz he had a square arse... ha ha ha ha ha

sweet_pea0623's photo
Tue 10/19/10 08:19 PM
Hi.. not sure what i am suppose to write here.. but hey.. here i am anyway. Sometimes not having a topic to speak about lets the mind empty itself of things that were pushed in the back ground long ago.. or maybe i am just meandering with my fingers.. lol..

sweet_pea0623's photo
Tue 10/19/10 07:00 PM
laugh ha ha ha laugh

sweet_pea0623's photo
Tue 10/19/10 05:56 PM
how i do wish i had a watermelon right now, if there was some way to put them up and keep them all year long and they still taste as good as they do when they are there ripest.. then i would surly invest in it.
anyone else have that one food that u cant wait till u get it.. try ur best to eat all u can while its available and miss it like crazy when its gone?

sweet_pea0623's photo
Tue 10/19/10 11:03 AM
little jack horner hunting easter eggs under the christmas tree, while trick or treating dressed as little bo peep.. shouting the british are coming

sweet_pea0623's photo
Mon 10/18/10 09:30 PM
System of a Down : Such a lonely day

sweet_pea0623's photo
Mon 10/18/10 09:27 PM
Edited by sweet_pea0623 on Mon 10/18/10 09:27 PM
baby crap green cotton candy, and one sore foot is how the lepprechan got his gold

Previous 1 3 4 5 6