Community > Posts By > sweet_pea0623

sweet_pea0623's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:38 PM
ok.. but can someone tell me where that quote come from???? (bestill my heart if you can)

sweet_pea0623's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:36 PM

Mommy needs a friend who is stronger than her to lift all the heavy stuff around and fix the laundry machine or the windows sill and also a good friend who's gonna protect us from the nasty people out there. :wink:

lol.. its been me and her for so long now, she has seen that i dont actually "need" a man around, but i really liked your answer.. it bout made me cry.. coz deep down thats exactly what i want.. but becoz of lack of that very thing, i have evolved not to require it to survive..

sweet_pea0623's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:23 PM
the other night my daughter (6 years old), ask me why my bf wasnt coming around no more, i told her that we broke up.. and she ask me why did i want to date someone anyway.. she said "mom.. why cant it just be me and you, we are fun, we do stuff, do we really need someone else??? " and honestly i dont even know wat to say to her, i am sure i come up with an answer to pacify her enough for that night, but i want a good reason to give to her.. and i dont know how to explain it to a child.. anyone that can help and put it in words that a child can understand i would appreciate it..

sweet_pea0623's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:01 PM
Take my advice.. pull down your pants, and slide on the ice....
happy

sweet_pea0623's photo
Thu 07/08/10 06:48 PM
I dont care if a guy i date is a virgin or not, and i hope he dont care if i am or not.. (seeing how i got a kid and all..) but i do beleive in relationship virginity.... that means not sleeping with someone as soon as you start to date.. but keeping the union seperate until both ppl are ready and know its the right thing to do.. plus you get to know a person alot better that way.

sweet_pea0623's photo
Thu 07/08/10 06:40 PM
nice profile.. i love that you have a sense of humor.. i am sorry bout your accident, but i love that you have moved past it and can now laugh when you need to.. i hope you find what you are lookin for on here :smile:

sweet_pea0623's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:05 PM
i have had ppl email on here to ask me why i didnt reply to there instant message.. and i didnt even know i was getting messaged

sweet_pea0623's photo
Thu 07/08/10 11:44 AM
hi, i know i am purty knew at this, but i cant get the instant messenger to work for me.... is there a secret to it?? or am i doin something wrong?

sweet_pea0623's photo
Thu 07/08/10 05:52 AM
coz i dont party, drink, or do drugs, my last 2 relationships have ended coz the guys have decided they wanted to stay drunk all the time, or get high on everything but there shoes.. but they did fool me for a while in thinking they didnt do either..
My standards are purty high to some ppl, but i think its just common sense..

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 07/07/10 09:28 PM

Drive to Stop&Shop. Hmm? Good enough?

The question is ...what do I get in exchange if I do that for you?

for picking me up a klondike bar?? nothing.. if you hand deliver me a watermelon.. then we can talk.. lol.. (thats my weakness.. lol.. )

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 07/07/10 09:24 PM

I would do the same as I would for a klondike bar.

Eat it off from a woman's body.

or was it something else I said in the klondike topic? hmmmm..:angel:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 07/07/10 09:23 PM

First of all, I need to try a Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I always hear about it, but I haven't gotten around trying it. Hmmm....

i havnt tried all there flavors, but what i have tried has been very good.. but not something i could eat daily.. shew its soo rich.. like a reward or a treat for me..
and i didnt try it until i think Febuary of this year.. so dont feel too bad..

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 07/07/10 09:21 PM

It's imperative that we learn as children that there are consequences to our actions. Kids with parents who think they are doing the right thing by helping them through everything in life are actually damaging them for real life.

i couldnt agree more.. i am raising my girl up better than i was raised, just by pure avoidance of what i saw and went thru growing up, i am sure she will think she had a crappy childhood.. (as most ppl do when they look back on it) but i will know it wasnt near as bad as mine.. and i figure if making her do chores, and eat all her dinner is the worst thing she remembers.. then i am doin ok

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 07/07/10 09:13 PM
ok.. i tried the question what would you do for a klondike bar.. but i think the real question is what would you do for a pint of Ben and Jerrys...

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 07/07/10 09:10 PM

first and foremost, i am not on a pedestal, and i am not putting anyone down.. shew.. now that that is out of the way i can post whats on my mind.. what i am wanting to know is... where do we get our since of whats right and wrong.. and what we will allow and what we wont.. i know some comes from family, some comes from life.. but i have seen straight laced parents bring up a hellion of a child, and i have seen 2 hellions bring up a very straight laced child.. i mean, i know we usually rebell against our parents.. but no everyone does.. my ideas on life differ from my parents, and i am raising my daughter differently than i was raised. so what i want to know.. is where do we get these ideas that our way is the right way.. and how do we assess the difference.

You don't need to start off all your posts this way... my pedestal comment was never directed toward you specifically.

oh i know.. was just trying to avoid it altogether, i am not out to coz confusion, really just trying to get things off my mind and seeing what others have to input on it..

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 07/07/10 09:05 PM

Power

Power gives us our sense of right and wrong. If you could do something any despicable thought in your head and had the power = money, mutant ability, money, celebrity status, money, to get away with it. All values and morals go out the window.

Power makes you uncommon. Power "Can" put you above the law. A lot may disagree with me on this, but I'm just being honest about myself and what I've seen of this world.

I really hate to agree with you, coz i dont want to think its true, but you are right, Power is key.. with enough power/money.. you can make almost anything happen, and even turn bad into good.. and vice versa.. and im sorry to say but thats soo sad.. its hard enough to raise a kid up in todays world, but when push comes to shove.. its not who is the smartest, or who has a better heart.. its gonna be who has the power.. ugggh.. what a depressing thought.. sad

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 07/07/10 08:52 PM

is where do we get these ideas that our way is the right way.. and how do we assess the difference.

If you can't differentiate between right and wrong it's time to start self evaluation.

Whatever causes pain and suffering is wrong. Either you or anyone else. Start from there.

I do understand that, i was asking becoz of ppls differences in lifestyles, and its just my curious mind about the human behavior i guess. I am not saying any one lifestyle is better or worse than any other, just wondering how we are all made up the same physically, how we differ so much mentally.. i possibly hang out with my 6 year old daughter too much, i am starting to ask questions like she does.. lol..

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 07/07/10 08:50 PM

From our conscience comes the knowledge of right and wrong; makes us unique compared to any other species! We develop less or more sensitive consciences than others through various experiences and life factors, but we are all born with a conscience.

Hope that helps!

thank you.. that helped alot

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 07/07/10 07:18 PM

Diversity - You will never know the answer you seek in this one.

yes.. i do feel you are right.. not sure there is a right or wrong answer to this one.. i guess i just wanted to know other ppls influences..

sweet_pea0623's photo
Wed 07/07/10 07:06 PM
first and foremost, i am not on a pedestal, and i am not putting anyone down.. shew.. now that that is out of the way i can post whats on my mind.. what i am wanting to know is... where do we get our since of whats right and wrong.. and what we will allow and what we wont.. i know some comes from family, some comes from life.. but i have seen straight laced parents bring up a hellion of a child, and i have seen 2 hellions bring up a very straight laced child.. i mean, i know we usually rebell against our parents.. but no everyone does.. my ideas on life differ from my parents, and i am raising my daughter differently than i was raised. so what i want to know.. is where do we get these ideas that our way is the right way.. and how do we assess the difference.